Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Now that I've slept

the only downside is my character still never uses her room for privacy, but outside her ship was a far better choice xD

Other then the looping short animations which made it seem a bit over jittery, I think the head animator did a great job directing that scene.

He's just hanging out there with a piece of armour, not suspicious at all lmao. I do like how Arcann became another protective person, even though he knows the Commander can take care of him/herself.

I do think the kiss emote was a bit out of place, but then it's the same kiss emotes all vanilla characters had so eh.

I think this kiss emote at 1:20

would have been better.

But I still feel like I can hardly complain!:p

I guess you're pleased too? :D

I definitely am!!

This is short, but it has a lot of meaningful talk, and in fact just the way I wanted it and imagined it.

- I want to be on your side

- I was bad, help me become a better man

- I am feeling things I did not think possible

- I do not know much about love (she'll happily teach him :D)

- I want to fight with you

Meaningful, romantic as hell without being too naive and mushy. And that kiss! It could have been slightly longer but the way he pulls her close! I love it! :p

This is the best romance start (ok, it might be all we get I know) EVER!

I definitely am!!

This is short, but it has a lot of meaningful talk, and in fact just the way I wanted it and imagined it.

- I want to be on your side

- I was bad, help me become a better man

- I am feeling things I did not think possible

- I do not know much about love (she'll happily teach him :D)

- I want to fight with you

Meaningful, romantic as hell without being too naive and mushy. And that kiss! It could have been slightly longer but the way he pulls her close! I love it! :p

This is the best romance start (ok, it might be all we get I know) EVER!

Pretty much agree with most of it! :p

Not very sure about the kiss part, but I can't call it bad. It just could have been better.

Just went through the breakup scene with Theron, now. This is weird...

the what now ? .....wait...we got story in this update as well ? ...

im sorry, im just so confused lol ..prolly its the lack of sleep :D

edit : OHHH...update is done !!! ..BRB! :D:D:D

Still weird on your opinion Paul.:rak_03:

Have fun Mili!!

Edited by Eshvara

Just went through the breakup scene with Theron, now. This is weird...

I'm waiting til he's actually back for that on this story-testing character xD

I'm guessing it's the default break-up scene like I assumed? he says something about an old flame? or did they do a brand new one just for Arcann?

My girl was still officially in a relationship with Theron, even if she had put a bounty on his head after the betrayal. So I got a breakup scene after the cutscene with Arcann.

This part is weird because it does not take the story into account. It is the same scene that has been made for when the PC resumes the romance with a vanilla character.

I'm waiting til he's actually back for that on this story-testing character xD

I'm guessing it's the default break-up scene like I assumed? he says something about an old flame? or did they do a brand new one just for Arcann?

The default one, this is why it looks so weird and out of place.

My girl was still officially in a relationship with Theron, even if she had put a bounty on his head after the betrayal. So I got a breakup scene after the cutscene with Arcann.

This part is weird because it does not take the story into account. It is the same scene that has been made for when the PC resumes the romance with a vanilla character.

So after Theron left, you still get the romance break up scene with Theron?

I guess he came back to you, after putting a having a bounty on his head placed by you, to accept that you left him?

Hahahahah. :D

Did he have his old style too or was it the new one? :rak_03:

Old, and speaking about an old flame. I am pretty sure it is the scene made for the return of the first romance (Andronikos in my case, but it did not happen because I turned him down).

I guess he came back to you, after putting a having a bounty on his head placed by you, to accept that you left him?

Hahahahah. :D

Did he have his old style too or was it the new one? :rak_03:

It's all the old one, and my character can't trigger the scene anyway until he's back as a companion, I don't grab characters off the terminal but know that is a 'fix' xD

Knew they wouldn't have put that much effort into it *rolls eyes*

Unfortunately, yes.

That's hilarious! Maybe there will be a new one implemented with the 5.9 update... assuming he rejoins the Alliance. I'm saving this Arcann mission until after The Nathema Conspiracy flashpoint comes out, just in case my toon ends up single.

Not gonna lie, he's made it 100% more difficult to stay loyal to Theron... spy boy better have a damn good reason for his actions AND needs to turn on the charm/make me feel all the feels in May otherwise I'm jumping ship and boarding the SS Arcann!

yes...i just finished it....and then i saw Theron in my room on Odessen and im like.."you cant be serious BW....you trully cannot be serious you are doing this...here..now...*** IS THERON DOING HERE"....then he said "old flame " and im like..."srsly BW!?!?!?!?! .../facepalm"

BUT the important part!!!! and why i am here on these forums...and why i have been playing this game and subscribing to it even if its boring....the only reason i redo characters.....Arcann....

what can i say....

nwe7890ytSDGIOPjwevjwwhnui\qwkcwejiov\hujkjzwciopgwz\gve :D:D:D:D:D:D

and the musiiiccc!! **** !!!! I ADORE ITTTTTTT !!! :D:D:D:D

he is sooo much like how i envisioned him in my "day dreams" :D:D:D:D ...i cannot stop smiling !!! my god im so happy !!

NOW!...who do we have to kidnap to continue this romance ?!!?!?!!?! :D:D:D:D

:o

Edited by Milishor

yes...i just finished it....and then i saw Theron in my room on Odessen and im like.."you cant be serious BW....you trully cannot be serious you are doing this...here..now...*** IS THERON DOING HERE"....then he said "old flame " and im like..."srsly BW!?!?!?!?! .../facepalm"

BUT the important part!!!! and why i am here on these forums...and why i have been playing this game and subscribing to it even if its boring....the only reason i redo characters.....Arcann....

what can i say....

he is sooo much like how i envisioned him in my "day dreams" :D:D:D:D ...i cannot stop smiling !!! my god im so happy !!

NOW!...who do we have to kidnap to continue this romance ?!!?!?!!?! :D:D:D:D

:o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

We need to get Sam back!! :D:D

Not gonna lie, he's made it 100% more difficult to stay loyal to Theron... spy boy better have a damn good reason for his actions AND needs to turn on the charm/make me feel all the feels in May otherwise I'm jumping ship and boarding the SS Arcann!

I wish I could least give your post a thumbs up, I am in the same boat!

I have my tester character for just this occasion, I am not going to take the Alert on her till we get the conclusion next month. I already have a Cathar Knight dedicated to Theron so she's in it to the end. Bless who ever animated and wrote Arcann's scene because I am about to make another character for him. I am an altaholic, help!