Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Spending my waiting time sorting out my Agent's video clips.. She's not ready, still (I'm slack playing on weekdays) but she remains my main Arcann character :D

This gal is going to be my "leave traitor for Arcann" clone, she's familiar because I have at least 5 characters that look like that, because they're copied-clones with maybe one or two customisation differences. I would make my SW then decide she doesn't look right and restart, and then a new customisation that looks better would be released and yup, restart again xD SW is my main story character, she needs to be perfect but it means I ended up with 5/6 characters that are meant to be the same person, so I have some spares to see new stuff with :D

Spending my waiting time sorting out my Agent's video clips.. She's not ready, still (I'm slack playing on weekdays) but she remains my main Arcann character :D

This gal is going to be my "leave traitor for Arcann" clone, she's familiar because I have at least 5 characters that look like that, because they're copied-clones with maybe one or two customisation differences. I would make my SW then decide she doesn't look right and restart, and then a new customisation that looks better would be released and yup, restart again xD SW is my main story character, she needs to be perfect but it means I ended up with 5/6 characters that are meant to be the same person, so I have some spares to see new stuff with :D

Interesting way of doing. It is interesting to see how people create their characters, in one single game or more. I know many people using the same name for their characters along the games, or having characters that are always looking alike. It is a shame I am no screenshot lover because I think that none of my characters are alike, even across the games, and I have never used the same name (which is a nightmare every time I have to create a new one, then). Some common traits can be found accross the main part of my characters but they end up different.

PS: Your Agent is cute. ;)

Edited by Iheaca

Interesting way of doing. It is interesting to see how people create their characters, in one single game or more. I know many people using the same name for their characters along the games, or having characters that are always looking alike. It is a shame I am no screenshot lover because I think that none of my characters are alike, even across the games, and I have never used the same name (which is a nightmare every time I have to create a new one, then). Some common traits can be found accross the main part of my characters but they end up different.

PS: Your Agent is cute. ;)

Thanks! I love my newest agent, she's perfect for the main Agent class character she was meant to be now. Only my Sith Warriors are the same/so similar, thanks to being my favourite and full main story character (one sith warrior only but multiple attempts to get her 'right') so unless I'm recreating more of my main story characters (one for each class) with just a tweak here and there to make them fit the characters I want them to be more, I'll make noticeably different characters so I can tell their screenshots apart.

I made a collage for this thread a while back, it's not very good. I rushed it together but it's of most of my characters. I like to think even though most are human, that I have a good range of looks / appearances :D

I want to do a new brighter collage once I have more time on my hands xD not all my characters are there :(

Edited by Asmodesu

Thanks! I love my newest agent, she's perfect for the main Agent class character she was meant to be now. Only my Sith Warriors are the same/so similar, thanks to being my favourite and full main story character (one sith warrior only but multiple attempts to get her 'right') so unless I'm recreating more of my main story characters (one for each class) with just a tweak here and there to make them fit the characters I want them to be more, I'll make noticeably different characters so I can tell their screenshots apart.

I made a collage for this thread a while back, it's not very good. I rushed it together but it's of most of my characters. I like to think even though most are human, that I have a good range of looks / appearances :D

I want to do a new brighter collage once I have more time on my hands xD not all my characters are there :(

Yes true, they are quite different! I do not even have as many as you show here on this game. :p I've been away on other games and mostly other activities for too long. ;)

I hope we can catch Theron one day and imprison him. My PC would have great pleasure showing him that not only he is not in her thoughts anymore but has been replaced by someone he will never be able to match. I like this better than killing him. :rak_03: Edited by Iheaca

aww.. naw. I hope Theronmancers stay strong, maybe he have a reason to do what he did and maybe its worth to wait and stay faithful. I did for Kaidan even if he felt I betrayed him for Cerberus and it still work out well in the end.

Oh gosh, I know the Bioware folks likely watching this thread and twitter feeds. I'm trying not to have so much expectation, I'm trying to brace myself for some disappointment but I really can't stop myself. Been so hopeful for so long and to have Arcann for real.... <3 <3 <3

Don't forget to breathe. :p It would be a pity if you faint at the crucial moment. :rolleyes:

What's the weather like in Scotland today?

Lol! Wouldn't want that!:D

And yeah, could go with imprisonment like in DAI!! Then have the prisoners chat with each other.:rak_03:

I took great pleasure imprisoning my Red Templar! So I could have my daily Samson fix.:rak_03:

Lol! Wouldn't want that!:D

And yeah, could go with imprisonment like in DAI!! Then have the prisoners chat with each other.:rak_03:

I took great pleasure imprisoning my Red Templar! So I could have my daily Samson fix.:rak_03:

I must confess I do not even know what you are talking about when you guys speak about DAI. I only played to DA Origins which I loved, but stopped with the second one which I did not like. Is DAI worth it? I already have so many games on my list that I do not have time to play...

I must confess I do not even know what you are talking about when you guys speak about DAI. I only played to DA Origins which I loved, but stopped with the second one which I did not like. Is DAI worth it? I already have so many games on my list that I do not have time to play...

I never played origins, just DAI! The look of the combat system just doesn't appeal to me, but the story seems interesting. :(

I loved DAI though, but I'm not sure how to compare them.

I never played origins, just DAI! The look of the combat system just doesn't appeal to me, but the story seems interesting. :(

I loved DAI though, but I'm not sure how to compare them.

I might give it a try when I have time (meaning, when I'm bored with SWTOR, done with Life is Strange, Bioshock 2 and 3, and done with the crafts projects that are currently pending...).

I play all three. Currently I have an ongoing DA2 playthrough; romanced Alistair, made him king and be his mistress and marry him to Anora, bring in Loghain to the warden. (honestly, I don't really enjoy DAO and played it a couple times..)

Cullen romance is probably the closest thing to what I imagine Arcann would be :p

aww.. naw. I hope Theronmancers stay strong, maybe he have a reason to do what he did and maybe its worth to wait and stay faithful. I did for Kaidan even if he felt I betrayed him for Cerberus and it still work out well in the end.

After having to wait 6 months between flashpoints and all the "kill him" demands I have lost a lot of will to keep motivated in the story (thanks to the time space) and am expecting him to be gone from all future content after this which will be a complete game breaker for me, I already lost my other 3 favourite companions that way (Vette, Torian and Marr). thanks Bioware.. :(

At least Arcann has received some more content, wonder how much/little but that query will be answered soon at least!

I'm subbing month by month now, and will likely quit the game if he has a kill option. Just how I am, That'd be 2 of my fav companions that have kill options now, three will be one too many *sniffles*. Yes all current LI's except Lana, Theron and I think Risha, corso and Andronikos? can be killed, uhh yay?

If they are on time, I will be at least 5 hours late compared to the first people online. I'm feeling a bit jealous.

It's usually back up and playable between 12am and 3am my time xD when the KotFE chapters were being released I would be waking up early just to play it before I had to start the morning chores :D

I'm planning to be here tonight with Rayle-SW for Arcann, and continue progressing through KotFE with my Agent, it's been a rough weekend/early week :( not good for gaming.

I still gave him a bit of the benefit of the doubt until yesterday when I finally did the House Inoki mission. And I agree with all those who say that he does not seem so sure of what he is doing. BUT in the dialogue in the end, his objective is clear. He might not be sure that what he is proposed is the best way to do it, but he wants to destroy the Alliance and the Commander. So...

Oh, ok. Unless he makes the other one believe that in order to get access to the weapon and needs everyone to be convinced he betrayed. That could make sense too. But trust has been broken and cannot be restored. In that case I might not kill him but just let him remain in prison (he cannot go free, a woman of power has to remain credible!)

After having to wait 6 months between flashpoints and all the "kill him" demands I have lost a lot of will to keep motivated in the story (thanks to the time space) and am expecting him to be gone from all future content after this which will be a complete game breaker for me, I already lost my other 3 favourite companions that way (Vette, Torian and Marr). thanks Bioware.. :(

At least Arcann has received some more content, wonder how much/little but that query will be answered soon at least!

I'm subbing month by month now, and will likely quit the game if he has a kill option. Just how I am, That'd be 2 of my fav companions that have kill options now, three will be one too many *sniffles*. Yes all current LI's except Lana, Theron and I think Risha, corso and Andronikos? can be killed, uhh yay?

I am quite happy I have been away for so much time. I just discovered all the chapters recently, so no time to get bored. I was so bored when I left...

I actually like Marr a lot too, Vette is funny, Torian died (I had to save Vette...). I kind of liked it as well but he was too recent to stay. He will be my BH choice whenever I finish the story with her... if I decide to let her have a love interest (I do not feel her much that way so far).

Edited by Iheaca

I am quite happy I have been away for so much time. I just discovered all the chapters recently, so no time to get bored. I was so bored when I left...

I actually like Marr a lot too, Vette is funny, Torian died (I had to save Vette...). I kind of liked it as well but he was too recent to stay. He will be my BH choice whenever I finish the story with her... if I decide to let her have a love interest (I do not feel her much that way so far).

The vette/torian choice part really hurt as at the time I only had two characters in kotfe waiting for each chapter, both my sw clones/old appearances. And Vette was a sister to my SW, thanks to class story stuff/companion chats, and Torian became like a brother. She had to choose Vette, and lost Torian. It was like having to chose one sibling to save and one sibling to die, that cut her deeply. Now Theron betrayed her, broke her trust and he's the only person she has ever loved so now my character is a mess and partly the reason I'm disappointed in the traitor arc is because of how much it has hurt my SW, her entire story line is full of this drama and tragedy. Enough, give her a break, Bioware!

At least she made another friend, and another close force-connection, with Arcann like she has with Lana.

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the Arcann community! Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming!! New people come in and have conversations with regulars as if they've been chatting for ages. It's so awesome to see.

Thanks for making this thread what it is guys and gals, it really puts a smile on my face. :)

🤗

The vette/torian choice part really hurt as at the time I only had two characters in kotfe waiting for each chapter, both my sw clones/old appearances. And Vette was a sister to my SW, thanks to class story stuff/companion chats, and Torian became like a brother. She had to choose Vette, and lost Torian. It was like having to chose one sibling to save and one sibling to die, that cut her deeply. Now Theron betrayed her, broke her trust and he's the only person she has ever loved so now my character is a mess and partly the reason I'm disappointed in the traitor arc is because of how much it has hurt my SW, her entire story line is full of this drama and tragedy. Enough, give her a break, Bioware!

At least she made another friend, and another close force-connection, with Arcann like she has with Lana.

Poor Vette is always the one to die for me. I try to have a whole story with my 8 characters (1 for each class) and considering Torian is my BH's man, but Vette was no one's love, I had to choose to save Torian.

Well Theron is my JK 1st and only love so far, she stayed true to the Jedi code untill some things on Yavin happened xD

And now she's not really a Jedi anymore so she doesn't really care but that betrayal hurt her a lot too.

I'm pretty sure Theron is just doing his spy things but well she never wanted to be the Alliance commander and even less the Throne, so the things he told her on Umbara were a bit harsh for her. She might forgive him but she'll still be mad at him for a while.

If Lana is the mastermind behind all that, she might have more difficulties forgiving Lana though.

Edited by Goreshaga