Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Lies!

Hate can last just as long if not longer than love! :eek:

But yeah, maybe it'll be good ... maybe!

All the hate threads disappeared though. But we're still here loving! But yeah, on more serious matters sure. I don't think people carry that large an amount of sad about a romance in a game.

When do you people sleep? I always see tons of new posts when I can finally catch up. Why am I having a family and social life? :p

So... I've started to write a bit my own version of what the romance could be. It is not even what I wish for in the game (far too specific to my PC), but I want to try my hand at it. Would it be of any interest for you? If I cannto finish before tomorrow evening would that look too weird for you? If no, I'll be happy to share. :p

I always notice a different cycle of players during different times! I'm living in Scotland myself, a few here are from the UK, a couple or just one, (afaik) from Australia! Russia, I think? The Netherlands!! :p

:rak_03:Arcann has fans all around the world.

I'm from Australia, and get the most posts of mine done before I have to start being an adult and mum for the day, and then come back again in the evening. I can spend more time around on the weekend but that ended, it's monday morning :(

I always notice a different cycle of players during different times! I'm living in Scotland myself, a few here are from the UK, a couple or just one, (afaik) from Australia! Russia, I think? The Netherlands!! :p

:rak_03:Arcann has fans all around the world.

Oh then we are nearly on the same time zone, Eshvara. I'm in Switzerland.

I'm from Australia, and get the most posts of mine done before I have to start being an adult and mum for the day, and then come back again in the evening. I can spend more time around on the weekend but that ended, it's monday morning :(

Ah Monday already, poor you. I still have a few hours left before coming back to the working mom routine...

Not complaining. :-) But I like yours too very much. I've not been there for ages, though.

It's nice here as well! I live in the country side, you can look at the sea from the window. On summer days it's all colourful. :)

Right now it's extremely windy and rainy and mostly grey.:rak_03:

:D

It's nice here as well! I live in the country side, you can look at the sea from the window. On summer days it's all colourful. :)

Right now it's extremely windy and rainy and mostly grey.:rak_03:

:D

Lucky you, I'd love to have the see nearby. But hey, I have mountains and a big lake. It is certainly not bad neither. ;)

Grey, rainy and cold as well today. But it is supposed to improve tomorrow.

Lucky you, I'd love to have the see nearby. But hey, I have mountains and a big lake. It is certainly not bad neither. ;)

Grey, rainy and cold as well today. But it is supposed to improve tomorrow.

Ahhh sounds really lovely! When I look at google I'm just in awe by some of the scenery(pretty much all of it) from Switzerland!! :) I hope you enjoy the better weather! It was -1 here today, tomorrow around 6.:p

I'm in the south of England, snowed in, what a shame :D

Awww, it's been snowing here as well, nothing lingers for long, but there is snow! I lived in England for just under 2 years. (Leicestershire) :) I remember it being a lot less bad, compared to Scotland's bad.:p

Edited by Eshvara

Hello!!

I lurk here quite a bit. I will not be able to play through the romance straight away, real life is hectic and I want to finish my Dragon Age Inquisition PT with Cullen first! That doesn't mean that I'm not curious about Arcann, I hope it is a great story and I'm looking forward to reading about it here :)

My Inquisitor is nearly ready. Nearly... because I have left the Chiss part aside for now. I was potentially thinking of doing both tomorrow with Arcann as a companion (if no other is mandatory). He is the one I have the biggest influence with anyway. Should I wait or not? Is it long?

I'm not bothering with Iokath + it'll be fine with just getting past KotET! that's when it unlocks anyway *wipes brow*

The Chiss flashpoint was horrendously long last time I did them, but that was before the nerf. Probably half the time now.

Hello!!

I lurk here quite a bit. I will not be able to play through the romance straight away, real life is hectic and I want to finish my Dragon Age Inquisition PT with Cullen first! That doesn't mean that I'm not curious about Arcann, I hope it is a great story and I'm looking forward to reading about it here :)

Hello :)

I am also currently in a DAI play though and haven't got my SI ready yet for Arcann although my Warrior is raring to go! but I will be on here getting everyones reactions. Not long to go now.

Hello!!

Heyyyy, welcome! Glad you decided to greet us. :) We have quite a few DAI lovers in here so we completely understand! :D

My Inquisitor is nearly ready. Nearly... because I have left the Chiss part aside for now. I was potentially thinking of doing both tomorrow with Arcann as a companion (if no other is mandatory). He is the one I have the biggest influence with anyway. Should I wait or not? Is it long?

You can't take Arcann with you in the story quest but only in the repeatable modes. You can skip all the mobs before the 1st boss by running pass them then die by jumping off cliff when you reach the boss. It would save you time. They nerf this fp so it doesn't take as long to complete it. I like this one quite a lot because it's beautiful.

I already have several characters ready for Arcann long ago, but only my Marauder I consider the "canon" one. I want to log in the moment the server go live. But that will be 12pm here so unless they don't extend it I will have to wait till the next day after patch.

You can't take Arcann with you in the story quest but only in the repeatable modes. You can skip all the mobs before the 1st boss by running pass them then die by jumping off cliff when you reach the boss. It would save you time. They nerf this fp so it doesn't take as long to complete it. I like this one quite a lot because it's beautiful.

I already have several characters ready for Arcann long ago, but only my Marauder I consider the "canon" one. I want to log in the moment the server go live. But that will be 12pm here so unless they don't extend it I will have to wait till the next day after patch.

2am wednesday drop, my time - on average, and the only character I have free/not already in a romance, is the Agent I'm trying to get through kotFE xD I have time!

Edited by Asmodesu

I'm not bothering with Iokath + it'll be fine with just getting past KotET! that's when it unlocks anyway *wipes brow*

The Chiss flashpoint was horrendously long last time I did them, but that was before the nerf. Probably half the time now.

Oh, so I do not have to play Iokath? And pretend like it never happened?