Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Well Monster Hunter is not bad for that, you have a full solo offline part and online multyplayer quests.

Another thing that annoys me with the online only game, is that when my internet is not that great, i cannot play, or get kicked out of the server like every 5 min, which is really frustrating :mad:

I heard a lot of good things about Monster Hunter. But my heart belongs to Warframe. Ninja play free! :cool:.

Sorry SWTOR, we had a good time, but same old tricks do not work on me anymore and I am here only for lightsabers and the Force! And lovely chats with twisted minds (that sounds like a good guild name, by the way). Oh, and some forum fun, would not want to miss whats gonna happen on March 20th.

And yeh, bad Internet is bad. Had that one, it's a pain. And it's always then you are 1 step away from a reward... And I despise "games as services" model. First, you just had to buy a disk... Then, you could get your hands on digital version. And suddenly you have to be constantly online and have to install something like Origin with some fine print involved -_-.

Ehhh, lets talk Arcann! Finished "Dragons Maw". Arcann have a terrible timing*. But trollish letter from Vaylin put a smile on my Sins face. I wish we could keep “the kids”.

Dusk, how is your BH? Will he be very late for the date? I heard Asmodesu Agent is already on the finishing line :p.

we have serious discussions ? :eek:

We do. It's just we have little to discuss now. Speculations are fun, but seem pointless with only 3 days left :).

*No, Milishor this is not an innuendo you are looking for! Even if it can be. But it is not. :rak_01:

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I heard a lot of good things about Monster Hunter. But my heart belongs to Warframe. Ninja play free! :cool:. And yeh, bad Internet is bad. Had that one, it's a pain. And it's always then you are 1 step away from a reward...

Sorry SWTOR, we had a good time, but same old tricks do not work on me anymore and I am here only for lightsabers and the Force! And lovely chats with twisted minds (that sounds like a good guild name, by the way). Oh, and some forum fun, would not want to miss whats gonna happen on March 20th. :rak_01:

Finished "Dragons Maw". Arcann have a terrible timing*. But trollish letter from Vaylin put a smile on my Sins face. I wish we could keep “the kids”.

Dusk, how is your BH? Will he be very late for the date? I heard Asmodesu Agent is already on the finishing line :p.

We do. It's just we have little to discuss now. Speculations are fun, but seem pointless with only 3 days left :).

*No, Milishor this is not an innuendo you are looking for! Even if it can be. But it is not. :rak_01:

MH 4 Ultimate was really good, nice solo story and cool multiplayer quests, I gave up on Generation cuz no strory at all, just a succession of hunt quests with nothing else, and ugly looking stuff too, while armours and weapons looked great on MH4U :(

Yep I wish there was a solo offline mode on SWTOR, I could play all the story things and all without internet problems.

Well, if someone create that guil I might create a clone of Naeya on whatever server you'd make it xD

Talk more please! Love the silly banter, and the serious discussions as well.:)

You heard her folks! What comes next is on Eshvara :rak_04:

I heard a lot of good things about Monster Hunter. But my heart belongs to Warframe. Ninja play free! :cool:.

Sorry SWTOR, we had a good time, but same old tricks do not work on me anymore and I am here only for lightsabers and the Force! And lovely chats with twisted minds (that sounds like a good guild name, by the way). Oh, and some forum fun, would not want to miss whats gonna happen on March 20th.

And yeh, bad Internet is bad. Had that one, it's a pain. And it's always then you are 1 step away from a reward... And I despise "games as services" model. First, you just had to buy a disk... Then, you could get your hands on digital version. And suddenly you have to be constantly online and have to install something like Origin with some fine print involved -_-.

Ehhh, lets talk Arcann! Finished "Dragons Maw". Arcann have a terrible timing*. But trollish letter from Vaylin put a smile on my Sins face. I wish we could keep “the kids”.

-Grins- the force and lightsabers tricked me into entering MMO hell :p Can't say I'm too broken up about it though.

The lovely chats with twisted minds (Guild title/ tagline :D) are an unexpected and extremely appreciated bonus :).

I don't think I've seen Vaylin's troll letter, what does it say?

My Bounty Hunter is dead -Respectful pause- will let you know when I know what I'm trying next XD

Poor Arcann, He's going to be waiting a loooonnng time :rolleyes:

Ru Stop teasing Mili thats Arcann's job :rak_04:

MH 4 Ultimate was really good, nice solo story and cool multiplayer quests, I gave up on Generation cuz no strory at all, just a succession of hunt quests with nothing else, and ugly looking stuff too, while armours and weapons looked great on MH4U :(

Yep I wish there was a solo offline mode on SWTOR, I could play all the story things and all without internet problems.

Well, if someone create that guil I might create a clone of Naeya on whatever server you'd make it xD

Seconded ^

I am trying to behave !

Ru Stop teasing Mili thats Arcann's job :rak_04:

I dono why i had a vivid day dream of me watching Arcann practice his lightsaber techniques shirtless...:rolleyes: ,,,i like my day dreams lol

Also i created a Sith assassins on DM :D ..was actually considering making a guild "Arcannite" ..but then i realized i need 5 ppl to do it...kinda hard to convince that many ppl that im not some crazy person so they can help out :D:D:D

Edit : On the topic of Dragon age..im more of a Solas person.....i dono...love that character..even if he is bald lol

Edited by Milishor

I actually thought the bald part was really attractive for solas. Hair just doesn't suit him! I've seen the fan art where he had hair, and it's just no!!

When the trailer and promo art came out ..i trully was not intrested in a bald elf...(i dont like bald ppl...go figure lol) ...i was excited for Cullen actually ...but then..i started playing (human female ofc , cause i rly didint like the new Elven models from DA2)...so then...i got to meet this elfy dude...and talk to him..and...lets just say when i found out he only digs elves....i insta rerolled and never returned to any race an all my 10 playthroughs :o

The way he talks and his whole personality just struck me....i did watch YT vids for the Cullen romance and its so sweet...but i cant go through a DA3 game without wanting Solas :c ...

im crazy..arent i?...damn it..i think i;ve lost it for good lol ...damn you BW!

Edited by Milishor

I have the same thing, Cullen was fine, his looks made me "into" him, but Solas was something else. I felt betrayed, like really... It hurt!!!:mad::mad:

I was ready to settle down with Solas at the bottom of the deep roads.:rak_03: It didn't happen!:(

What did you say about being crazy Mili?:D:D

I almost feel embarrassed.:rak_03:

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

Ohhhh Ixa!! <3

Edited by Eshvara

I have the same thing, Cullen was fine, his looks made me "into" him, but Solas was something else. I felt betrayed, like really... It hurt!!!:mad::mad:

I was ready to settle down with Solas at the bottom of the deep roads.:rak_03: It didn't happen!:(

What did you say about being crazy Mili?:D:D

I almost feel embarrassed.:rak_03:

dont worry....you are in a safe place here ! :D

but i have to admit..im trully , honestly scared about next week....i dono if my heart can take it !

...if its good..if its bad....:confused:

Edited by Milishor

I am trying to behave !

I dono why i had a vivid day dream of me watching Arcann practice his lightsaber techniques shirtless...:rolleyes: ,,,i like my day dreams lol

Also i created a Sith assassins on DM :D ..was actually considering making a guild "Arcannite" ..but then i realized i need 5 ppl to do it...kinda hard to convince that many ppl that im not some crazy person so they can help out :D:D:D

Edit : On the topic of Dragon age..im more of a Solas person.....i dono...love that character..even if he is bald lol

Not a fan of Mr Egg Head (but my daughter loves him) The only elfy for me was Zevran in DAO....that voice :rak_01:

Not a fan of Mr Egg Head (but my daughter loves him) The only elfy for me was Zevran in DAO....that voice :rak_01:

oh dont worry....i have enough love for Eggy for all of us lol...ill be sure to stroke the egg head for good luck with the Arcann romance thingy :D :D

/joking