Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Like i said in a post waaaay back, I hope they up the ante on the kissing scene. The standard kissing scene is a little tame, come on lets have some passion!!!!!!

Seriously i cant wait!!

Yeahhh, I want fire!:rak_06:

im so curious about what it will be like..how will it be presented...*** is going to happen !!... omg i cant wait any longer!!!!!!

what will he say !?!?!?!? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

edit : where will it happpeeeennn !?!?!?

will senya be there ?! ..will she comment?!?!?!.....jezus BW!...DO THIS RIGHT!

I do not expect too much. Therefore, I expect something similar to the return of Corso - a couple of dialogues in which Arcann confesses in feelings and perhaps a cutscene with a kiss. I think this is what we get.

I do not expect too much. Therefore, I expect something similar to the return of Corso - a couple of dialogues in which Arcann confesses in feelings and perhaps a cutscene with a kiss. I think this is what we get.

they cant do that...this is a completly new romance..not a come back of someone you knew for years and shared something and bla bla....i mean...srsly...they cant do that..can they ? ... :|

they cant do that...this is a completly new romance..not a come back of someone you knew for years and shared something and bla bla....i mean...srsly...they cant do that..can they ? ... :|

In fact, it takes a long time to develop the romance. Do you remember the romance of vanilla companions? Novels with Lana / Theron? We had flirting with them throughout story.

With Arcann we did not have anything, and apparently, it's impossible to make a full-fledged romance(with Arcann's participation in story) because of limited resources.

Therefore, I suppose that the romance will be presented in this form.

I really hope that I'm wrong.:o

In fact, it takes a long time to develop the romance. Do you remember the romance of vanilla companions? Novels with Lana / Theron? We had flirting with them throughout story.

With Arcann we did not have anything, and apparently, it's impossible to make a full-fledged romance(with Arcann's participation in story) because of limited resources.

You're probably right! :( Which is why I want fire! Might as well at least want that. I doubt there will be time for deep, long meaningful conversation. I mean that'd be great but yeah. I'm sure we're still dealing with a 2min custscene here. and that's if you even romance him. There would be a turn down scene as well, which takes time and resources.:o

well.if they do that....im expecting a full on 30 min quest ! with conversations and stuff :mad: ....they cant be that selfish....i hope :(

Honestly I don't need Fire, I want emotion, I want deep respect, conversation, I don't want a "let's knock boots" thing. I want to know this relationship will be on a foundation of Respect, Trust, and Friendship.

Yep, I want that too, but a little bit of passion too wouldn't hurt either ;)

Same as Milli, I hope for a bit more than that, but I'll still take whatever is given to us.

Though, I hope it'll be good .

But if it's really good, I'll be in trouble chosing between Arcann and Theron for my JK ^^'

Because of current companion/character interactions I expect something the exact style of the ch 9 cantina scene after you click the flirt option to start a romance, short.. sweet.. a bit vague and a kiss to end. Definitely not good for a brand new romance but it is not the first time they've done it.

If you had not romanced/flirted Theron prior to that scene at all (except just once, saying he's better looking now means omg be my boyfriend now apparently) then you just got your character into a committed relationship in like 1 day when there was nothing before that.

Just describing that option with Theron's romance start because it could be incredibly similar, we're just missing that one sole lonely one-liner flirt to start it that he had before the start of the relationship (and he got tons of stuff after, which Arcann likely will not get).

Now I sound like a hater, but I'm obvously not.. I just try not to get my hopes up by looking at prior Kotfe/kotet romance starts. Lana got the best lead up, needing a minimum amount of flirts through chapters 1-9 to even get the option in the cantina (Koth too) where Theron? he just needed one, one out of two possible on the same day on Odessan and bam, got yourself a boyfriend.

We got left with headcanon, as usual, since people here I see already have them as both after each other roamntically *cough* when I need that shown in-game to think it's how it was, however the same argument is with the Theron situation I pointed out. That he's loved you from the moment you first met, and finally you show some sort of feeling for the same. I am quite sure it's confirmed redeemed Arcann is into the Commander no matter what, even if old Arcann wasn't, just like they've done it with Lana and Theron. Yup, your Outlander likely has 3 people in love with them at once because reasons!

Because of current companion/character interactions I expect something the exact style of the ch 9 cantina scene after you click the flirt option to start a romance, short.. sweet.. a bit vague and a kiss to end. Definitely not good for a brand new romance but it is not the first time they've done it.

If you had not romanced/flirted Theron prior to that scene at all (except just once, saying he's better looking now means omg be my boyfriend now apparently) then you just got your character into a committed relationship in like 1 day when there was nothing before that.

Just describing that option with Theron's romance start because it could be incredibly similar, we're just missing that one sole lonely one-liner flirt to start it that he had before the start of the relationship (and he got tons of stuff after, which Arcann likely will not get).

Now I sound like a hater, but I'm obvously not.. I just try not to get my hopes up by looking at prior Kotfe/kotet romance starts. Lana got the best lead up, needing a minimum amount of flirts through chapters 1-9 to even get the option in the cantina (Koth too) where Theron? he just needed one, one out of two possible on the same day on Odessan and bam, got yourself a boyfriend.

We got left with headcanon, as usual, since people here I see already have them as both after each other roamntically *cough* when I need that shown in-game to think it's how it was, however the same argument is with the Theron situation I pointed out. That he's loved you from the moment you first met, and finally you show some sort of feeling for the same. I am quite sure it's confirmed redeemed Arcann is into the Commander no matter what, even if old Arcann wasn't, just like they've done it with Lana and Theron. Yup, your Outlander likely has 3 people in love with them at once because reasons!

You don't sound like a hater at all!!! :) I completely agree, Unless they really surprise us, I just don't think there's time for anything more than that. Unfortunately.:(

He might well already be into the Commander, yes. At least the last of Arcann's emails is really showing something already strong, I believe. Total devotion at the very least.

Well, we might all be disappointed. I'd like something meaningful and deep as well, based on trust, respect but fire and passion as well. But I'll take what comes (in any case, the other filthy little betraying bastard can go **** himself! No one leaves my PC, NO ONE!!)

Edited by Iheaca

He might well already be into the Commander, yes. At least the last of Arcann's emails is really showing something already strong, I believe. Total devotion at the very least.

Well, we might all be disappointed. I'd like something meaningful and deep as well, based on trust, respect but fire and passion as well. But I'll take what comes (in any case, the other filthy little betraying bastard can go **** himself! No one leaves my PC, NO ONE!!)

I'd prefer the same, but we don't have the in-game time for that :( though my main and only character with Theron still loves him, He just hurt her more then any other person in the story has.

Also the writer confirmed I think on twitter that the letter from Arcann was meant to sound as if he 'likes' you, or something. That was intentional. As was a lot of his stuff after being recruited. She did what she could before getting the romance out I guess.

Edited by Asmodesu

I realized I already chose a new outfit. No dress, nothing too fancy, all black to play on complementarity (would that be the word in english?). I don't know if we will be able to choose the place. But there is one thing I'm missing...

What video recording software would you guys recommend?

Also the writer confirmed I think on twitter that the letter from Arcann was meant to sound as if he 'likes' you, or something. That was intentional. As was a lot of his stuff after being recruited. She did what she could before getting the romance out I guess.

She did well I think. Even though english is not my mother tongue I can still feel the intention behind.

I realized I already chose a new outfit. No dress, nothing too fancy, all black to play on complementarity (would that be the word in english?). I don't know if we will be able to choose the place. But there is one thing I'm missing...

What video recording software would you guys recommend?

I use fraps to record and ulead video studio to edit and fix the raw file size.

I feel weird being one of those who do not go all into outfits for specific scenes. I just love the game outfits in general but don't set ones up for specific scenes. lmao.

I feel weird being one of those who do not go all into outfits for specific scenes. I just love the game outfits in general but don't set ones up for specific scenes. lmao.

To be perfectly honest I was fed up with my current outfit and am planning to wear the new one all the time, not for a specific scene only. ;)

I think I'll just go in my Ruthless Scion armor set! It's Arcann themed.:rak_03:

I usually don't either, but this one is special!

Edited by Eshvara

I think I'll just go in my Ruthless Scion armor set! It's Arcann themed.:rak_03:

I usually don't either, but this one is special!

Honestly that is one of my favourite sets xD majority of my characters have it saved to an outfit slot (or most pieces).

To be perfectly honest I was fed up with my current outfit and am planning to wear the new one all the time, not for a specific scene only. ;)

haha understandable. Each of my characters I play actively have 5 or more outfit slots saved and often I change them up because of boredom or better looking gear acquired. xD

Love setting up outfits, but it's just in general.