Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

where did you find this ?

On the same site people found the "Vaylin ask to join Outlander". I was searching for a good place with all the quotes grouped up in written format for that little “Make up your own dialog with Arcann” game :p. Since nor you, nor Dusk, nor me seen it, I guess it was also cut. It implies that Valkorion specifically requested Outlander to be captured alive... Or the capture part was not supposed to happen in the first Chapter? IDK, there are hints that Zakuul have been testing ground for invasion for some time and had spies in Core Worlds in game itself, so why make it seem like Arcann become aware about Outlander only then he goes over Marr ship records? He and Thexan would learn about major players then they have been preparing for that hit and run attack.

This is by far my favourite thread, I check it every day. Am loving the banter!

Hello! Good to know that there are other people who like to let their hair down... or run naked in the rain, so to speak. :)

It's not just you Mili! I think we're all to blame! :D:p

:rak_03:

True that. Various stages of corruption of course... Mili and Ixa are current contenders for the first place :p.

And Asmodesu is not to blame! I hope we have not scared her away :(.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

True that. Various stages of corruption of course... Mili and Ixa are current contenders for the first place :p.

Wait, what did I do? XD I mean, when it comes to Arcann... I'm all about the naughty, but other than that, I'm innocent. Truly! :D:p

Well it's good at least to put it in the spoiler tags! I wouldn't want Arcann fans to avoid this thread because it's getting too "crazy" :)

We're all different!! :rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Wait, what did I do? XD I mean, when it comes to Arcann... I'm all about the naughty, but other than that, I'm innocent. Truly! :D:p

Your friend Paul managed to puzzle this adult woman by mentioning some of the stuff you have been up to on Twitter! Some of it could be lost in translation, but then my gut tells me: “Careful, you are going to see something really naughty and you will not be able to unsee it!” - it have to be something pretty mature. With total disregard to biology and a hint of breaking the laws... of physics. Am I wrong? ;)

Well it's good at least to put it in the spoiler tags! I wouldn't want Arcann fans to avoid this thread because it's getting too "crazy" :)

We're all different!! :rak_03:

Differently rational?

I do not think that we had any debit then it comes to "sane" – after all this is an appreciation thread dedicated to a former tyrant. And we do appreciate him. To a various degrees and in various ways... :rak_03:.

And yes, read spoiler tags at your own risk! You never know what you will stumble into ;).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

It's not just you Mili! I think we're all to blame! :D:p

:rak_03:

Some of us more than others :) with varying levels of glee :rak_04:

On the same site people found the "Vaylin ask to join Outlander". I was searching for a good place with all the quotes grouped up in written format for that little “Make up your own dialog with Arcann” game :p. Since nor you, nor Dusk, nor me seen it, I guess it was also cut. It implies that Valkorion specifically requested Outlander to be captured alive... Or the capture part was not supposed to happen in the first Chapter? IDK, there are hints that Zakuul have been testing ground for invasion for some time and had spies in Core Worlds in game itself, so why make it seem like Arcann become aware about Outlander only then he goes over Marr ship records? He and Thexan would learn about major players then they have been preparing for that hit and run attack.

Hello! Good to know that there are other people who like to let their hair down... or run naked in the rain, so to speak. :)

Ick getting wets overrated, I like rain outside...Preferably while I'm inside :D

Depending on the day we're pretty close to contending methinks :p

Yep Asmodesu is absolutely not to blame, I wouldn't worry though; I don't think they scare that easily :)

Your friend Paul managed to puzzle this adult woman by mentioning some of the stuff you have been up to on Twitter! Some of it could be lost in translation, but then my gut tells me: “Careful, you are going to see something really naughty and you will not be able to unsee it!” - it have to be something pretty mature. With total disregard to biology and a hint of breaking the laws... of physics. Am I wrong? ;).

I think the laws of physics are just fine. XD But there is a lot of the naughty, though. *giggle*

4 days left. I need to buy a beautiful dress for PC ...

I need to look pretty too! :rak_03:

I just hope it doesn't get delayed again. Have been waiting so long for this ;)

Yush! I think they wont, especially as it's on the sticky now about Tuesday's maintenance. :)

Edited by Eshvara

Longest 4 days of my life! :mad::mad: Forgive me, I just wanna whine!:d_rolls_eyes:

I'm ready to make out with my screen :t_angel:

Like i said in a post waaaay back, I hope they up the ante on the kissing scene. The standard kissing scene is a little tame, come on lets have some passion!!!!!!

Seriously i cant wait!!

im so curious about what it will be like..how will it be presented...*** is going to happen !!... omg i cant wait any longer!!!!!!

what will he say !?!?!?!? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

edit : where will it happpeeeennn !?!?!?

will senya be there ?! ..will she comment?!?!?!.....jezus BW!...DO THIS RIGHT!

Edited by Milishor