Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Heh, Arcann so purposefully and persistently tried to kill my JK, that she eventually fell out of her anabiosis and began to show feelings. Of course, she is not as expressive as a Sith, but JK is almost a normal person!

And I finally stopped falling asleep behind the monitor, when I play for my JK.

im currently stuck on Rishi with my knight :( ...srsly bored to continue :(

im currently stuck on Rishi with my knight :( ...srsly bored to continue :(

I loved the class quest for JK "The scars we bear" on Rishi. Several sentences added so much depth to the character. And IDK about MaleJK, but Female voice acting was wonderful...

That quests give me hope – they have not been long, but oh boy, have they been awesome!

Then again, I am easily entertained :).

P.S. Millishor, you think Thexan was above all of that? Also, tsk-tsk! Stop provoking me, I promised to behave! :o.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

maybe they did it...at the same time?..togheter?..oh man ...:D:D:D

ok ill stop now ! ...this is not a healthy train of thought :D:D:D

I do not think they had. Not because they would not, but why eat fast food, then you can have a fancy dinner? As guess who says: "I can find volunteers then I need to". Just look at all that ready and able Outlanders!

I'm gonna agree with Asmodesu, you guise are crazy!!!:d_rolls_eyes:

Fun though.:D:p

Idk what's even happening anymore.:o:o

I am trying to limit myslef to hints and let the mind of the reader to do all the work, but Milishor is having none of that! :p.

"Guise"?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

The theory about the Thexan-Arcann bond is… interesting. :p I just wonder if they would have had time for that (oh please, let the PC be his first ^^).

I have another twisted funny theory to submit…

My PC is originally a sith, but all the recent events have changed her quite a bit. Seeing what wanting power above all can do (hell, she doesn’t want to become THAT nuts…) and especially after having been trained by Shan and Marr and told about the balance in the Force… I now consider her as balanced.

Arcann, has been raised and trained with no apparent link to any side of the Force. He embraced the dark side at a point, but the rage has been cleansed from him thanks to his mother and the Voss (who are usually considered grey/balanced). He is not dark anymore for sure, and I do not think that we could consider him light neither.

Both balanced, then… and oh, so powerful…

So, if you interprete what Shan and Marr say, balanced Force is stronger than anything else. So the union of two powerful balanced Force users might be… a huge firework. :D

Now for the dirty part…

I just hope that this would not make all Force sensitives around feel what they feel on the day they start being more intimate. So long for privacy, can you imagine ? But that would be a good way to make all the people around veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy :p:p:p

Edited by Iheaca

It's just a stupid way of spelling "guys"

:rak_03: It's an odd habit.

Ah, I see. Got confused for a minute.

By the way, where is Ixa? I am sure she could contribute something to the conversation.

The theory about the Thexan-Arcann bond is… interesting. :p I just wonder if they would have had time for that (oh please, let the PC be his first ^^).

I have another twisted funny theory to submit…

My PC is originally a sith, but all the recent events have changed her quite a bit. Seeing what wanting power above all can do (hell, she doesn’t want to become THAT nuts…) and especially after having been trained by Shan and Marr and told about the balance in the Force… I now consider her as balanced.

Arcann, has been raised and trained with no apparent link to any side of the Force. He embraced the dark side at a point, but the rage has been cleansed from him thanks to his mother and the Voss (who are usually considered grey/balanced). He is not dark anymore for sure, and I do not think that we could consider him light neither.

Both balanced, then… and oh, so powerful…

So, if you interprete what Shan and Marr say, balanced Force is stronger than anything else. So the union of two powerful balanced Force users might be… a huge firework. :D

Now for the dirty part…

I just hope that this would not make all Force sensitives around feel what they feel on the day they start being more intimate. So long for privacy, can you imagine ? But that would be a good way to make all the people around veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy :p:p:p

Even if "This is not how the Force works" (honestly, I have no idea), it is just too twisted and funny! I approve!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

or a giant force wave to drown every force sensitive in the galaxy when my innocent sorc and Arcann

achieve the long awaited ultimate union :rolleyes:

or a giant force wave to drown every force sensitive in the galaxy when my innocent sorc and Arcann

achieve the long awaited ultimate union :rolleyes:

That would be an interesting Apocalypse. Close to the viking's Ragnarok. Only two remain, and rebuild a better world (which will eventually end one day as well).

I am trying to limit myslef to hints and let the mind of the reader to do all the work, but Milishor is having none of that! :p.

We are meant to be behaving, BEHAVING. :D:D:D

As guess who says: "I can find volunteers then I need to".

And you just reminded me of one of my other favourite Arcann quotes :p

I will except blame for the Throuple conversation, but I refuse the lion's share of the blame for the force shenanigans bit that came after XD ...-grins- Thats on RandomName_Ru :D

We are meant to be behaving, BEHAVING. :D:D:D

Yes, BEHAVING! .........what is this "behaving" thing again?

And you just reminded me of one of my other favourite Arcann quotes :p

I liked the Hunt. It was all so promising... Oh by the way, then I was looking for quotes, I stumbled into this line. I assume it was inteded for LS PC but was cut? If not, what triggers it?

“You stand against him, even at the cost of your own life. You are everything I thought you'd be. But sacrifice alone is not enough to gain victory. Join me - together, we can defeat him!”

I will except blame for the Throuple conversation, but I refuse the lion's share of the blame for the force shenanigans bit that came after XD ...-grins- Thats on RandomName_Ru :D

Of course, blame the Russian! :p

In my defense, I was only hinting at possibilties. In the "beware" spoiler. It's Milishor who took it and run naked in the rain with it! :o

On a serious note, I think Force Sensitives are trained to shield themselves from others - otherwise it would be a torture. Arcann and Thexan are somewhat unique - they have been around each other all their lives and being twins and all probably only deepened the connection. Whatever that connection was.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

On a serious note, I think Force Sensitives are trained to shield themselves from others - otherwise it would be a torture. Arcann and Thexan are somewhat unique - they have been around each other all their lives and being twins and all probably only deepened the connection. Whatever that connection was.

I think I know a few moments when people might be slightly less capable of shielding themselves...

I think I know a few moments when people might be slightly less capable of shielding themselves...

Yes, that may indeed happen... *evil grin Well, my sin will be all: "If YOU can not protect yourself from US having a private good morning exchange, you are weak! Become stronger or perish!....... Hmm, maybe we can weaponize that?"

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Yes, BEHAVING! .........what is this "behaving" thing again?

I liked the Hunt. It was all so promising... Oh by the way, then I was looking for quotes, I stumbled into this line. I assume it was inteded for LS PC but was cut? If not, what triggers it?

“You stand against him, even at the cost of your own life. You are everything I thought you'd be. But sacrifice alone is not enough to gain victory. Join me - together, we can defeat him!”

Of course, blame the Russian! :p

In my defense, I was only hinting at possibilties. In the "beware" spoiler. It's Milishor who took it and run naked in the rain with it! :o

It's...I'm not sure :rak_02: but I'm pretty sure it's not what we're doing :D

I've never seen that dialogue :confused: -Scratches head-

Yeah, in general I think force users are taught to shield. Still, I think a force sensitive's idea of privacy is a bit different from a force null's by necessity.

where did you find this ?

oh c'mon..who doesnt like dancing in the rain..naked :D ...washes off alll the sins :rolleyes::D

This is by far my favourite thread, I check it every day. Am loving the banter!

Tis the "Arcann Effect" :D :D :D

and some moraly sick pervy minds...but i take the blame for that lool

Edited by Milishor