Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I just got some help on Balmorra with a shard, someone kind, and have entered into a guild :eek: doesn't mind not particularly active group players. will I regret this :rak_02: will they :D XD

my agent got invited to a 'casual' guild, kicked the next day . I'm used to it xD

Arcann's voice actor just tweeted me saying he loved me too, after loving his work!!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ljFxQBy8qFo/V0GNoQMctBI/AAAAAAAACFU/dLeyJxwoE4clRfTg7S4UgQbs8xteHPBSACKgB/s640/bts-dance-funny-gif-Favim.com-35264730.gif

I mean I thought it was too early for that kinda thing, but now I'm totally ready to hear it! :d_cool:

Do you communicate with him on Twitter? Tell him that he has the sexiest voice on planet Earth!;)

Do you communicate with him on Twitter? Tell him that he has the sexiest voice on planet Earth!;)

Sometimes! Quite a few Arcann fans have tweeted him! :D He usually always responds. He's so kind. Couldn't have wished for a nicer voice Actor for Arcann.:rak_03:

I wonder if the romance scene will show whatever customization you put on Arcann? It would be hilarious if there's kissing involved(which is very likely).

I assume he'll just be in his redeemed look by default.

I assume he'll just be in his redeemed look by default.

I wouldn't assume that, personally. lmao, Bioware breaks enough stuff with companion scenes so I can see it xD . I'll be making sure there's none on him before starting it, as funny as it could be to kiss a mask.

I wonder if the romance scene will show whatever customization you put on Arcann? It would be hilarious if there's kissing involved(which is very likely).

I think the customizations in the cutscene will not be shown, they have a mask that excludes kisses. But without a mask, he does not have that fierce burning look that I like so much.:o

I think the customizations in the cutscene will not be shown, they have a mask that excludes kisses. But without a mask, he does not have that fierce burning look that I like so much.:o

Agreed! I love that fierce look.:rak_03:

I don't recall there being a mistake with kissing and helmets/hats! But yeah there have been other faulty things.🙃

The difference here is Arcann's customisation with the mask is not a helmet slot to hid but also built into the model. Hence why I'm not trusting they'd remove the customisation in the cutscene (or remember to put that in code) but that's just me, I'm quite fine with being wrong but this situation is literally unique. Like with Koth's goggles on his forehead if not customised.

Edited by Asmodesu

The difference here is Arcann's customisation with the mask is not a helmet slot to hid but also built into the model. Hence why I'm not trusting they'd remove the customisation in the cutscene (or remember to put that in code) but that's just me, I'm quite fine with being wrong but this situation is literally unique. Like with Koth's goggles on his forehead if not customised.

Yeah, I get what you're saying! :) I have faith that it'll be alright! :rak_03:

Yeah, I get what you're saying! :) I have faith that it'll be alright! :rak_03:

well hey, it's not like you can't cancel the scene if he shows up masked and remove it then put it back on after. Not a big deal either way rofl. funny, but not a big problem ! unless you can't cancel and summon him to remove it, thta would be a problem.

Edited by Asmodesu