Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Seems like quite a few of us here are on Malgus! :)

My whole Coru SH is a Zakuulan paradise. It's the closest I could get to Zakuul without actually being there. I'm still holding out for the Zakuul SH, but... we shall see! If the Darth Malgus folks want a tour, hit me up in game. :) I always like to show off my work. :)

I might take you up on that offer sometime! Though right now I'm flu struck.😷

Edited by Eshvara

My whole Coru SH is a Zakuulan paradise. It's the closest I could get to Zakuul without actually being there. I'm still holding out for the Zakuul SH, but... we shall see! If the Darth Malgus folks want a tour, hit me up in game. :) I always like to show off my work. :)

Seems like quite a few of us here are on Malgus! :)

I might take you up on that offer sometime! Though right now I'm flu struck.😷

yup..im still waiting for that Arcann party :rolleyes:

Dear Exarch Ixa

I hear you're on good terms with Arcann. Ask him when we'll be getting our Star Fortress or Flagships!

Love ...

- Exarch Maralara

P.S. I crashed my shuttle on Voss. Can you come pick me up?

One of our ships was coming to pick me up, but it had some issues landing.

Edited by Paulsutherland

Hmmm....I see you have no Zabrak characters that will romance Arcann, so I will show you guys my lowbie female Zabrak Assassin.

When I have enough time to level her, it will be fun exploring her and Arcann's dynamic. (Sorry, it's more of an experiment than anything else. Beside, the hero/villain romance is one of my favorite types)

https://imgur.com/okWWsKq

and

https://imgur.com/a/tXClf

(side note: I have 20+ characters, and only 2 are human. Twi'lek, Togruta, Purebloods, and the empire Zabraks are my favorite)

Why tantrum? The main thing is not to start destroying the furniture.:eek:

My own stupidity :rolleyes: I have now had to play though a sequence in the class storyline (getting Vette going through tomb and returning to Baras) 4 times. I'm stuck in a loop at the end of Korriban and it is fast losing it's entertainment value :D

On the upside I'm finding I have more in common with my Sith by the second.

My own stupidity :rolleyes: I have now had to play though a sequence in the class storyline (getting Vette going through tomb and returning to Baras) 4 times. I'm stuck in a loop at the end of Korriban and it is fast losing it's entertainment value :D

On the upside I'm finding I have more in common with my Sith by the second.

im just curious....how did you manage to do that 4 times ? :rak_02:

Finished scenes incorrectly, had to reset...which starts it at the beginning of the quest chain. Like I said my own stupidity.

-seethes-

Interesting moment. I did not know that scenes in the script can be replayed. And sometimes I chose the wrong options.

Interesting moment. I did not know that scenes in the script can be replayed. And sometimes I chose the wrong options.

Reset button, It's an option in the quest log before you receive rewards (end of quest- while it 's log is still there, it disappears once the final scene in the questline ends even before you except rewards). Resets to the beginning of the questline (although there seems to be some variation). You can't/shouldn't abandon (Abandon button - is next to Reset button) class/planet main storyline quests (when you can you can't get them back) the way you can to other quests to restart. Be careful the abandon and reset keys are next to each other and do have different effects .

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

Reset button, It's an option in the quest log before you receive rewards (end of quest- while it 's log is still there, it disappears once the final scene in the questline ends even before you except rewards). Resets to the beginning of the questline (although there seems to be some variation). You can't/shouldn't abandon (Abandon button - is next to Reset button) class/planet main storyline quests (when you can you can't get them back) the way you can to other quests to restart. Be careful the abandon and reset keys are next to each other and do have different effects .

Wow, I used this button only when there were bugs in the quests.

But I did not know that it's possible to replay the story. Thus, can repeatedly replay quests, achieving the most useful result.

Hmmm....I see you have no Zabrak characters that will romance Arcann, so I will show you guys my lowbie female Zabrak Assassin.

When I have enough time to level her, it will be fun exploring her and Arcann's dynamic. (Sorry, it's more of an experiment than anything else. Beside, the hero/villain romance is one of my favorite types)

https://imgur.com/okWWsKq

and

https://imgur.com/a/tXClf

(side note: I have 20+ characters, and only 2 are human. Twi'lek, Togruta, Purebloods, and the empire Zabraks are my favorite)

She looks nice, which top is that?:rak_02:

It occurred to me here, and why Arcann did not kill our PC, when he could do it? In the first chapter? And instead, he froze PC in carbonite?

If he had killed a PC near the throne, when he was lying unconscious, he would have solved all his problems.

Maybe Arcann did not think to fight with the PC? Namely, our character with his behavior and loyalty to Valky, made him start a war?

I got the impression that it was our PC who constantly provoked him.

Arcann seemed to me a very ... lazy opponent. And if the PC did not bully him, Arcann would do nothing at all.

Edited by MrJunay

It occurred to me here, and why Arcann did not kill our PC, when he could do it? In the first chapter? And instead, he froze PC in carbonite?.

Because he knew his dad would just float away to another body. In carbonite, you're still alive, therefore he can't escape it. :)

Edited by Eshvara

It occurred to me here, and why Arcann did not kill our PC, when he could do it? In the first chapter? And instead, he froze PC in carbonite?

If he had killed a PC near the throne, when he was lying unconscious, he would have solved all his problems.

Maybe Arcann did not think to fight with the PC? Namely, our character with his behavior and loyalty to Valky, made him start a war?

I got the impression that it was our PC who constantly provoked him.

Arcann seemed to me a very ... lazy opponent. And if the PC did not bully him, Arcann would do nothing at all.

The reason why he didn't kill us was that he saw the PC as trophy. The Carbonite Gallery of Zakuul held many other people (possibly Malgus too as that unreleased footage showed) too whom Arcann had not killed as he viewed them as his "trophies" of his victories over others.

Did he even know at hat point? It's been awhile since I've played KOTFE, how does Arcann find out Valkorian is in the Outlander? Does he just sense him?

I'm pretty sure he did. He does tell you later during the Scion chapter.:rak_02: Well Valky offers you his power does he not? So Arcann knew then, as for the light side, no idea. But he always wanted his father's power. I'm fairly sure he kinda knew what was going on to an extent. But I could be wrong.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara