Why do Sith get Red eyes..?

Garviell

This is bothering me greatly as i was really looking forward to the yellow eyed look.

Why on earth does dark side corruption turn characters eyes red when every single bit of SW cannon states that they should turn yellow?

Was this a design oversight or an intentional alteration of the cannon?

This is bothering me greatly as i was really looking forward to the yellow eyed look.

Why on earth does dark side corruption turn characters eyes red when every single bit of SW cannon states that they should turn yellow?

you could keep your character Dark II/III (Not sure which was yellow eyes) and further go for ''grey'' options? that is if you prefer yellow eyes over being completely dark-side.

Well i have been playing the game for two weeks now and it bothers me in a game that is otherwise absolutely superb to have such a silly thing done wrong.

Would it have been better if i had waited for three months more to mention this?

What on earth does time have to do with this?

Why on earth are you worried about the colour of your toons eyes....

.....when you play the entire game looking at it's ar$e :p

Have you noticed that this game has ingame cinematics, like every single conversation?

I'm a jedi though, i don't care.

I have bright yellow eyes?? Not sure what the issue is here.

Perhaps the eye colour changes depending on the base hue you chose at character creation?

That would mean yellow turns red. Weird. o.o

Edited by Saban

because they drink to much...

My eyes are yellow at the moment. What bugged me was that my black character went all Michael Jackson on me in the beta. I hope they have this fixed, but I doubt it. Apearences are important and while it is well established that the sith taint changes your appearance it would be nice if you more of your originial choices still in there.

the reason why sith get red eyes, well one they dont sleep well, they are always angry and there fore their blood pressure is up which can cause red eyes and also it helps them cross the street to get to the other side, because wouldn't you stop in the middle of the road to let some scary looking evil red eyed dude cross the street? Imean i know i would. hehehehe

• 4 weeks later...

They don't?

All the Sith quest givers I talk to that have dark side corruption have yellow eyes. I've never seen a Sith with red eyes. I guess it could be a player only feature. I haven't played with too many other players and my own character is light side so I wouldn't know.