What Music do you listen to while PVPing?

Wimbleton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuff like this

Thats pretty cool albeit a tad obscure, even for 15 years ago. Was that a live show? The drum mix was strange. Snare was very present in the mix but the kick seemed somewhat buried & not much low end.

Thats pretty cool albeit a tad obscure, even for 15 years ago. Was that a live show? The drum mix was strange. Snare was very present in the mix but the kick seemed somewhat buried & not much low end.

Nope, just French (Post) Black Metal, they use drum samples, as part of their industrial influence, their mixes are always a bit strange.

Nope, just French (Post) Black Metal, they use drum samples, as part of their industrial influence, their mixes are always a bit strange.

Strange mix, but interesting :) . I'll have to look into them more.

been on a bit of a Wolvhammer kick recently

Ohmynerd, sounds like producer talk :D:D:D

I haven't heard of these guys until now, i can dig it!

They're solid,and real chill guys as well haha. They're on the line of blackened sludge for most of their stuff, with their older content being more black metal in vocals and their newest CD cleaning up the vocals a bit. Both are good imo. Made up of a part of Abigail Williams, with their lead vocalist Adam Clemans also fronting Skeletonwitch these days.

They're solid,and real chill guys as well haha. They're on the line of blackened sludge for most of their stuff, with their older content being more black metal in vocals and their newest CD cleaning up the vocals a bit. Both are good imo. Made up of a part of Abigail Williams, with their lead vocalist Adam Clemans also fronting Skeletonwitch these days.

Nice man! Thanks for the info, i'll check out more of them. Definitely something i can get into while lifting :)

Nice man! Thanks for the info, i'll check out more of them. Definitely something i can get into while lifting :)

Anytime man. Love finding new stuff lol, kinda hard to get some solid newer metal around where I am. xD Stuck with Meshuggah, Ministry, Napalm Death, Behemoth and the like for gym music.

Chthonic; Taiwan black metal group. Been around for a decade or two, but still love the mix of old bm influence with Asian instruments.

Edited by Amaste