The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Although Troy Baker does a lot of games, I think the most recent being Last of Us 2 that is still being worked on, I cant see him getting replaced as Theron's voice. Although I did like Mark Thompson's Theron voice from the audio book Anniliation. That is one I could live with if it came down to them replacing the VA. But I really don't see that happening. Edited by Swingkittie

Although Troy Baker does a lot of games, I think the most recent being Last of Us 2 that is still being worked on, I cant see him getting replaced as Theron's voice. Although I did like Mark Thompson's Theron voice from the audio book Anniliation. That is one I could live with if it came down to them replacing the VA. But I really don't see that happening.

I don't think Troy Baker would give up Bioware/SW:TOR, because I recall watching an episode of their (Troy and Nolan North's) web series Retro Replay, and they mentioned Bioware and SW:TOR as being a 'bread and butter' thing that can always be counted upon and I really got the impression that they were loyal and grateful and wouldn't bite the hand that feeds, so to speak.

I just wish Bioware would stop biting the hand that feeds and give us more Theron and Theron love scenes!

Edited by Lunafox

I don't think Troy Baker would give up Bioware/SW:TOR, because I recall watching an episode of their (Troy and Nolan North's) web series Retro Replay, and they mentioned Bioware and SW:TOR as being a 'bread and butter' thing that can always be counted upon and I really got the impression that they were loyal and grateful and wouldn't bite the hand that feeds, so to speak.

I just wish Bioware would stop biting the hand that feeds and give us more Theron and Theron love scenes!

Makes me happy to hear that, if the man wants to do more Theron/SWTOR VA work dev's then let him! ;)

I like both of them. They have done a lot of games together too. It's funny when you play these other games and can totally recognize them or just seeing their names. I have bought games just knowing one of them voices in them.

So glad to know they aren't going anywhere or leaving Bioware. Like you said we just need more content!

That sounds good. :)

Yes they do, they need to treat us like we exist. Hell, they need to treat us like they treat themselves with their Lana.

You'd think that Bioware would've learned thier lessons from Liara and Leliana in as much as a character can be a devs' darling, that doesn't mean that the playerbase is going to adore them like they do. By now I think I've heard every argument for why Lana gets special treatment and to be honest, it comes across like shifting the goalposts. Beyond an issue happening with the VA, I don't see why they can't have Theron get more screentime especially if he's a LI. But then I also don't see how it's not possible beyond a VA issue to not have a simple flag set up to look to see if Character X is alive to use them otherwise default to Theron if he's LI otherwise default to Lana. I would think that would be agreeable to most since that way they're seeing more of the characters they want to see.

Yes they do, they need to treat us like we exist. Hell, they need to treat us like they treat themselves with their Lana.

This. After they finished making Lana related things they should say "and now we do the same but with Theron". Because they are counterparts. They never were unequal before, Lana has never been more than just one of the 3 (pc, Theron, Lana). Simple as that.:cool:

It definitely feels like the writers are obsessed with Lana. I wonder if they wrote her as their "perfect girlfriend" first rather than as a meaningful character because it sure seems that way. When the character was first introduced in the Shadow of Revan storyline she actually seemed pretty interesting and like she might have a mind of her own but by the time KotFE rolled around she had become the creepy, obsessive, Stepford wife with no backbone who takes infinite abuse that she is today.

You know, one of the excuses people use to defend the bricking of the characters who have a kill option is "well it would be a waste to make content that only part of the playerbase would see." Putting aside the fact that the game was originally heavily based on choice I have to wonder how many actually took the kill choices. My guess is a substantial amount for Arcann which makes sense, a decent amount for Koth but still well below 50%, a tiny amount for Kaliyo and Jorgan, and a tiny amount for Theron (obviously a lot more people killed Vette and Torian because the game forces you to). Even many of the most crazed DS edgelords who were calling for Theron's death when they thought he was actually betraying them changed their minds when they realized he was under cover. Even if a whole 20% of people killed Theron (which I would be shocked by) that still leaves 80% of your playerbase who would see the content with him in it and making something for 80% of your customers is a super safe bet.

Even if we take our personal feelings about the characters out of the equation, having Theron involved in the Republic story on Ossus and beyond would have made far more sense and made for a far better story for 3 reasons:

1) He has an SIS background, he could be especially helpful to imperial defectors to the Republic

2) He already knows and is friends with Jonas

3) He already knows and is friends with Gnost Dural

If the writers had given Lana any kind of connections or backstory, that could be tied in to the Imperial side on Ossus and beyond. Lana fans often complain that Theron has connections to the world but Lana doesn't and that's something I agree with. She just seems to have poofed into existence to be your perfect girlfriend and worship the ground you walk on.

It definitely feels like the writers are obsessed with Lana. I wonder if they wrote her as their "perfect girlfriend" first rather than as a meaningful character because it sure seems that way. When the character was first introduced in the Shadow of Revan storyline she actually seemed pretty interesting and like she might have a mind of her own but by the time KotFE rolled around she had become the creepy, obsessive, Stepford wife with no backbone who takes infinite abuse that she is today.

You know, one of the excuses people use to defend the bricking of the characters who have a kill option is "well it would be a waste to make content that only part of the playerbase would see." Putting aside the fact that the game was originally heavily based on choice I have to wonder how many actually took the kill choices. My guess is a substantial amount for Arcann which makes sense, a decent amount for Koth but still well below 50%, a tiny amount for Kaliyo and Jorgan, and a tiny amount for Theron (obviously a lot more people killed Vette and Torian because the game forces you to). Even many of the most crazed DS edgelords who were calling for Theron's death when they thought he was actually betraying them changed their minds when they realized he was under cover. Even if a whole 20% of people killed Theron (which I would be shocked by) that still leaves 80% of your playerbase who would see the content with him in it and making something for 80% of your customers is a super safe bet.

I'm pretty sure the only companion who's probably tops on the 'took the kill option' is Skadge.

You do bring up some very good points. Lana's portrayal change in the Zakuul content was enough to have me wonder if she was purposely hindering the search for my Imperial characters companions for some reason. And as far as numbers go for choices taken, I don't think we've seen anything since that one graphic they posted of percentages playing which faction/class and most used companion. I'd really love to see a full breakdown on all game data from romances taken, companions killed, alerts done and even percentiles on game content done just because those of us on the forums are only a portion of the full playerbase.

Theron's pretty much my go-to for characters I don't see clicking with the original romances just because there's more time to get to know him like with the original companions except for my Trooper who hooked up with Jonas or my Smuggler who really had it bad for Darmus.

It really feels incredibly dumb that Theron isn't the one who is getting us into contact with Jonas, especially as he's former SIS and a friend of Jonas. Instead it just feels very much like Lana is taking over and doing her hardest to manipulate our character and trying to keep things hidden from them - something that's made clear by her keeping Jonas trying to contact us a secret.

I think Theron being involved especially for an Imperial defecting would make more sense - why would an Imperial trust Lana and only Lana with this decision? Especially if said Imperial also happens to be romancing Theron. :confused:

If the next piece of story continues our defection and lets us do more than a tiny bit of sabotage and grabbing some farm data, then we should really get the chance to tell more of our trusted people the truth about it. Sure we don't want everyone to know, but Theron certainly deserves to know. (I can understand keeping it more secret if you're a Pub defecting but then why does a Pub get to keep that hidden from Theron, but an Imp is forced to tell Lana and only Lana.)

I just worry Theron will go the way of Koth in getting nothing. It's already starting to go that way with duties he should be doing being given to Lana. Though I suppose he does react one way or another over Gnost, which is more than Koth got over the Gravestone. :(

I'm salty that it feels they're trying to force Lana into the lover/best friend role when some of my characters hate her and have continued to do so since they met her but have very little agency, where as people who hated Theron could constantly keep being a jerk to him and ya know, kill him.

Edited by Farferello

I'm salty that it feels they're trying to force Lana into the lover/best friend role when some of my characters hate her and have continued to do so since they met her but have very little agency, where as people who hated Theron could constantly keep being a jerk to him and ya know, kill him.

This is something that really annoys me.

It feels so much like they're trying to force everyone to romance Lana and only Lana...

None of my characters want to romance her, and my only character who truly sees her as a friend is my JK, for my other characters she's at best a co-worker, and some of them would not trust her with their true allegiance...

And clearly, even my JK would not go take a walk under the sunset to watch waterfalls with Lana, she'd do that with Theron... And the talk about the last faction choice, there was no reason for Theron not to be involved, especially since she decided to join the Republic again

This is something that really annoys me.

It feels so much like they're trying to force everyone to romance Lana and only Lana...

None of my characters want to romance her, and my only character who truly sees her as a friend is my JK, for my other characters she's at best a co-worker, and some of them would not trust her with their true allegiance...

And clearly, even my JK would not go take a walk under the sunset to watch waterfalls with Lana, she'd do that with Theron... And the talk about the last faction choice, there was no reason for Theron not to be involved, especially since she decided to join the Republic again

It's really a pain and just feels like they're forcing a canon romance onto you (hardly surprising given their poster boy Knight is romancing her.) I have one character who gets on okay with her but he's my Consular who tries to see good in everyone, but even then, the only romantic sunset walk he wants to go on is with Arcann. My others either see her as a coworker, or some just outright hate/dislike/distrust her and that distrust is only growing as she's keeping secrets and dictating the things they're allowed to know or not. Theron feels like he's being pushed out of the decision making even though he and Lana have been 'joint' since the SoR stuff.

Maybe they'll even move away from including Lana and Theron and just delegate Jonas or the Droid to contacting us, but I don't see that happening, if anything we just may get more Lana. We seem to be able to holler at Theron or Koth over things but why don't we have the same opportunities with Lana? A few of my characters would be incredibly angry that she has been deliberately keeping stuff from them but they don't even get to call her on it.

I really hope going forward that we'll get more scenes with Theron because I don't know what could be so important to keep him away from us when we're pretty much making the choice to go to war against one of the factions again.

This. After they finished making Lana related things they should say "and now we do the same but with Theron". Because they are counterparts. They never were unequal before, Lana has never been more than just one of the 3 (pc, Theron, Lana). Simple as that.:cool:

You know, back in the SoR and slightly before, when they were equals, I really had no issue with Lana, I was fine with having her for a friend, but then it got creepy and weird and she was taking over to the detriment of Theron. When they were equal everyone was happy, because they could have who they wanted in spades.

It's really a pain and just feels like they're forcing a canon romance onto you (hardly surprising given their poster boy Knight is romancing her.)

This irks me, my only canon JK is a female and she's with Theron (and he's the only one she'd go outside take a walk to watch waterfalls under the sunset with), so not going to accept a male JK romancing Lana as the canon one.

You know, back in the SoR and slightly before, when they were equals, I really had no issue with Lana, I was fine with having her for a friend, but then it got creepy and weird and she was taking over to the detriment of Theron. When they were equal everyone was happy, because they could have who they wanted in spades.

So much this.

Untill recently i had no issue with Lana, i think until the traitor arc when i was left with Lana while Theron was away and i knew perfectly well that this would result in a kill option for him :(

And now, all the creepy things about Lana just add to one another :

- First face you see whenever you wake up

- Being 2m away from you, alone with you in your bedroom while you're asleep and your lover is in another room

- Wanting to kill my JK's lover while she's been very clear that she trusted him (i can understand that she's angry at Theron, but well, that's not something i liked)

- Taking my JK for a walk alone in that romantic setting, and not letting them tell their lovers of their choice

- Not telling that the SIS has been trying to make contact

- Speaking about HER contacts in the SIS while this should've been Theron's job, and not including him in the faction choice talk, while it would've made sense for him to be there, at the very least for character romancing him, especially after the traitor arc.

Not intended that way (but they should really start to see it, because it really feels unconfortable now), but she starts to really come off as a creepy controling freak who's secretly in love with your character, has no notion of what's personnal space and is trying to get closer and closer to them by ousting their lovers to take their place.

And what makes it even worse is that they were introduced as equals and counterparts to one another, so what's good for one should apply to the other. So if she's too good for a kill option, he should never have received one in the first place either... :mad:

And maybe they should give her a book or comic to develop her character a bit more too

Edited by Goreshaga

This irks me, my only canon JK is a female and she's with Theron (and he's the only one she'd go outside take a walk to watch waterfalls under the sunset with), so not going to accept a male JK romancing Lana as the canon one.

So much this.

Untill recently i had no issue with Lana, i think until the traitor arc when i was left with Lana while Theron was away and i knew perfectly well that this would result in a kill option for him :(

- Being 2m away from you, alone with you in your bedroom while you're asleep and your lover is in another room

- Wanting to kill my JK's lover while she's been very clear that she trusted him (i can understand that she's angry at Theron, but well, that's not something i liked)

- Taking my JK for a walk alone in that romantic setting, and not letting them tell their lovers of their choice

- Speaking about HER contacts in the SIS while this should've been Theron's job, and not including him in the faction choice talk, while it would've made sense for him to be there, at the very least for character romancing him, especially after the traitor arc.

Not intended that way (but they should really start to see it, because it really feels unconfortable now), but she starts to really come off as a creepy controling freak who's secretly in love with your character, has no notion of what's personnal space and is trying to get closer and closer to them by ousting their lovers to take their place.

And what makes it even worse is that they were introduced as equals and counterparts to one another, so what's good for one should apply to the other. So if she's too good for a kill option, he should never have received one in the first place either... :mad:

And maybe they should give her a book or comic to develop her character a bit more too

I guarantee you if it had been a male character doing and saying all the stuff to our character that Lana does, the "core demographic" of straight men would flip out and BioWare would immediately change it and probably give that male Lana equivalent a kill option (Koth got one just for standing up to our characters when they mass murder his people).

So much this.

Yup, we're on the same page. And what iced that cake for me, was the scared, worried look she flashes you inside the base when there is the suggestion of you going alone to Ossus. That was special lol. Having her admit to us she's secretly in love with us, might actually add to her story, and give us the chance to tell her, nope sorry friendzone and go from there. I definitely think we should be allowed a conversation with Theron or our other loved ones about what is happening in terms of our choices.

I guarantee you if it had been a male character doing and saying all the stuff to our character that Lana does, the "core demographic" of straight men would flip out and BioWare would immediately change it and probably give that male Lana equivalent a kill option (Koth got one just for standing up to our characters when they mass murder his people).

That's so true

Seriously most of the kill options make no sense to me anyways...

- Koth just dared express that he disliked the PC killing his people, while he made it clear from the start that he betrayed Arcann because he was ordered to kill enemy civilians, which he refused to do.

- Kaliyo / Aric for disobeying 1 order

- Vette / Torian just for shock value

- Quinn for something he did more than a decade ago (that's what you call holding a grudge here). Right after the fact was fine, now it's just stupid

- Theron because he was dumb enough to try to save the PC's bottom... Wich said PC clearly did not deserve...

Yup, we're on the same page. And what iced that cake for me, was the scared, worried look she flashes you inside the base when there is the suggestion of you going alone to Ossus. That was special lol. Having her admit to us she's secretly in love with us, might actually add to her story, and give us the chance to tell her, nope sorry friendzone and go from there. I definitely think we should be allowed a conversation with Theron or our other loved ones about what is happening in terms of our choices.

I feel the same about that worried look, why does she give me that look when my JK's lover who is in that same room does not ?

My only guess is that either she loves her, or she thinks she's her mother, or doesn't trust her abilities... While Theron is confident she'll be alright and doesn't need to worry about her.

Or the devs really think that everybody loves Lana so much that we all want to romance her and that we'll all find that worried look absolutely adorable...

I hope we'll get that possibility.

Because in some cases that might be problematic for some romances.

I'd say that an imp loyalist who kills pubs without any problem and let Gnost-Dural die could have some issue with a romanced Theron for instance. Same goes for a pub saboteur not telling him the truth though.

And clearly an imp saboteur not telling him, is just dumb

Edited by Goreshaga

I definitely think we should be allowed a conversation with Theron or our other loved ones about what is happening in terms of our choices.

Just wondering how that conversation with my PC and Theron will go...

PC: Hey, btw, i am not really working for empire, i been secrectly saboteuring them for republic!

Theron: What? Wait what? Why did you not tell me earlier, i could have set you up with SIS people! You remember Jonas right?

PC: Uhm. Yeah. Thing is, i already was in contact with Jonas about this.

Theron: Ahh cool, yes, you knew him already. Are we gonna tell Lana?

PC: Well... she knows already.

Theron: You told her before me? After all we been trough?

PC: Uhm well the thing is she used her SIS contacts to...Hey, where are you going? Come back!

:confused:

Edited by Noerra

I fully understand from a market perspective the core demographic (and it's pretty obvious who they are I mean with every force user having a "hot female" apprentice/padawan LI, Kira, Nadia, Ashara, Jasea) they need to make their money but when we're still following that format now with Lana being the "hot" single female force user whereas Koth/Theron are both non force-using male who can be killed off... Can you imagine the hate if more force using female LI's (Kira, Nadia, Ashara, Lana) could killed off, how could anyone possibly go on without their hot force using waifu worshiping every step their male character makes (end sarcasm)! Sorry might have gotten carried away there. :p Moving into 6.0 I can bet that Tau (another female force user) will be a LI (who I bet will never get a kill option) and we'll get a non force using male who'll guess what probably be a traitor and be killable....I know shock and horror! Again I totally get it from a making money perspective but yeah gets a little old at some point.

Edit // My bad with saying all female force using LI can't be killed as I just remembered you can kill DS Jasea off. That is a surprise to me.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Or the devs really think that everybody loves Lana so much that we all want to romance her and that we'll all find that worried look absolutely adorable...

That's probably the one. *urgh* Yuck.

Just wondering how that conversation with my PC and Theron will go...

PC: Hey, btw, i am not really working for empire, i been secrectly saboteuring them for republic!

Theron: What? Wait what? Why did you not tell me earlier, i could have set you up with SIS people! You remember Jonas right?

PC: Uhm. Yeah. Thing is, i already was in contact with Jonas about this.

Theron: Ahh cool, yes, you knew him already. Are we gonna tell Lana?

PC: Well... she knows already.

Theron: You told her before me? After all we been trough?

PC: Uhm well the thing is she used her SIS contacts to...Hey, where are you going? Come back!

:confused:

Point taken.

I'm thinking the convo should go more like this.

PC: Theron, we need to talk.

Theron: Nothing good ever starts with that. It's Oggurubb isn't it. Damn charming Hutt, I knew he'd be a problem.

PC: *laughs and hugs Theron* No silly, but I have to admit that monocle is hot.

Theron: Seriously, though...*looks a little worried*

PC: Did you know that Lana has been meddling with your work?

Theron: What do you mean?

PC: You know how she asked me to go for that walk with her before? Well, she as much as told me she's been in contact with the SIS and Jonas.

Theron: You lost me.

PC: I'm not really working for the Empire, if you catch my drift.

Theron: Kinda like that time I wasn't really betraying the alliance. Or you. Gotcha.

PC: Exactly. Lana's been going over our heads, intercepting calls, doing our talking for us. I don't like it.

Lana: *from under the bed* It's for your own good.

PC and Theron: The hell?! *lift up bed skirt* GET OUT!

Lana: *leaves mopingly.*

PC: That's just creepy.

Theron: I'll talk to her about it.

PC: No, I'll do it.

Theron: Just don't go all, well y'know...C2-N2 hates a mess.

PC: We need to remind Lana, that if this is to work we have to trust each other and not keep secrets and if she can't handle that, well...1) Banish Lana 2)Forgive her but lay down the law! 3)KILL LANA (fina-freaking-ly)

Theron: Well, whatever you decide, just know, I'm a hundred percent on board. Anyway, that's enough about Lana and Oggurubb and the war on vegetables. I have a better idea.

PC: Oh?

Theron: Pulls PC close and kisses her in the Quinn/SW style and FTB.

Edited by Lunafox

PC: Theron, we need to talk.

Theron: Nothing good ever starts with that. It's Oggurubb isn't it. Damn charming Hutt, I knew he'd be a problem.

PC: *laughs and hugs Theron* No silly, but I have to admit that monocle is hot.

Theron: Seriously, though...*looks a little worried*

PC: Did you know that Lana has been meddling with your work?

Theron: What do you mean?

PC: You know how she asked me to go for that walk with her before? Well, she as much as told me she's been in contact with the SIS and Jonas.

Theron: You lost me.

PC: I'm not really working for the Empire, if you catch my drift.

Theron: Kinda like that time I wasn't really betraying the alliance. Or you. Gotcha.

PC: Exactly. Lana's been going over our heads, intercepting calls, doing our talking for us. I don't like it.

Lana: *from under the bed* It's for your own good.

PC and Theron: The hell?! *lift up bed skirt* GET OUT!

Lana: *leaves mopingly.*

PC: That's just creepy.

Theron: I'll talk to her about it.

PC: No, I'll do it.

Theron: Just don't go all, well y'know...C2-N2 hates a mess.

PC: We need to remind Lana, that if this is to work we have to trust each other and not keep secrets and if she can't handle that, well...1) Banish Lana 2)Forgive her but lay down the law! 3)KILL LANA (fina-freaking-ly)

Theron: Well, whatever you decide, just know, I'm a hundred percent on board. Anyway, that's enough about Lana and Oggurubb and the war on vegetables. I have a better idea.

PC: Oh?

Theron: Pulls PC close and kisses her in the Quinn/SW style and FTB.

I got a good laugh here. Lana hiding under the bed - lol. And yes, I really wish they would put that last part in about the kiss. About time he does the Quinn pull kiss! ;):D

I fully understand from a market perspective the core demographic (and it's pretty obvious who they are I mean with every force user having a "hot female" apprentice/padawan LI, Kira, Nadia, Ashara, Jasea) they need to make their money but when we're still following that format now with Lana being the "hot" single female force user whereas Koth/Theron are both non force-using male who can be killed off... Can you imagine the hate if more force using female LI's (Kira, Nadia, Ashara, Lana) could killed off, how could anyone possibly go on without their hot force using waifu worshiping every step their male character makes (end sarcasm)! Sorry might have gotten carried away there. :p Moving into 6.0 I can bet that Tau (another female force user) will be a LI (who I bet will never get a kill option) and we'll get a non force using male who'll guess what probably be a traitor and be killable....I know shock and horror! Again I totally get it from a making money perspective but yeah gets a little old at some point.

Edit // My bad with saying all female force using LI can't be killed as I just remembered you can kill DS Jasea off. That is a surprise to me.

I could understand the game being skewed towards male players in the beginning (which it was with the number of love interests available, half the armor options suddenly becoming skimpy and sexy on women, sexy outfits only available for women and not men, etc...) because they assumed the playerbase would be mostly male based on certain types of games (FPS for example) but this is a BioWare rpg. Women play them, a LOT of women play them and in general women are more into story and character aspects than men while men are more into combat and gameplay mechanics than women. Just look at any of the threads started on the forums, the vast majority of story/companion/romance threads are by women and gameplay/operations/PvP/bugs(unless it involves companion or story) are by men. In my eyes giving straight men all the options, all the romance scenes, etc...makes no sense both from a fairness perspective and from a "who is using or wanting this kind of content most" perspective. At this point the dev's favoritism of straight male players seems to be based on outdated assumptions and their own undying love for Lana and the assumption that everyone else feels the same way.

*snip hilarious scenario*

Lana hiding under the bed had me shrieking with laughter XD I wish I could say it's because the idea is so ridiculous but it's so believable! T_T

I still find it a bit skeevy that a male character has been able to bang every single one of their female padawan/apprentice's but the only male force user romance people have had is Lord Cytharat (Imperial men only and very short, never heard from again) and Arcann. We may get Scourge when he returns but the female romances have all been... kinda naive/sweet/innocent and below us in power balance - whilst the men were for the most part on the same level as us, and ya know... Sithy/formerly evil/etc. It's definitely got that creepy power imbalance thing going on.

I still don't know why we couldn't have Theron being the first character we saw on waking up instead of Lana. If we happen to be romancing him, he could have been in the room instead, Lana had no need to be in there studying the Holocron whilst we're asleep.

Some of my characters would have been furious to find Lana in their room. My Knight especially would have gone nuts (that's an understatement) to find anyone, but especially a Sith he has been nothing but hostile to, just chilling in his room. Lana could have easily taken the Holocron elsewhere or been looking at it when my guy wasn't sleeping. So many times our character has been in a vulnerable state of some sort and instead of their loved one, or it being more people to feel less awkward/unsafe, it's usually Lana. Which again, feels like they're pushing her as a lover/best friend.

Lana seemed to show more concern about us going down to Ossus, than Theron did. Theron seemed pretty chill and was more concerned about us possibly hurting his old babysitters than our character being harmed - considering my Theron-mancer is an Imperial defector, he should have even more fear (ya know, if we'd been able to tell him about that. >_>) and they waste some of the dialogue they do give Theron, on the hair comment, which is even sillier if you'd given him his old style back.

The hug was nice, sure, I like hugs, but it was very brief - what about a kiss? And the 'this is the path forward for you,' gives me concern. A path forward without Theron? No thanks.