The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I hope Theron's involvement is more than they make it sound, but I'm not expecting much. I suppose we've been lucky to have him be such a major part of the story for so long. It will be weird, though, to have him & Lana become just a part of the background (if that is indeed essentially what happens)--like losing old friends. But who knows. Maybe the new LIs will be so exciting it will help minimize the pain, not that we know for certain who the new male LIs will be. Or do we? I've only heard about Nadia and Jaesa.

Well ... we've got Khem Val ... he's not as good looking as the other one though.

Looking at the new loading screen ... I think Tau and Imperial Twi'Lek lady will be the new LIs ... or the next corpses.

Well ... we've got Khem Val ... he's not as good looking as the other one though.

Looking at the new loading screen ... I think Tau and Imperial Twi'Lek lady will be the new LIs ... or the next corpses.

I'd heard people talking about Khem Val--is that confirmed, or just a joke? I've also heard rumors of Jonas Balkar and Scourge. Guess the devs aren't telling, maybe because they don't want those of who care to go mad and light up the boards. :D Oh, Theron, I'll miss you...

I hope Theron's involvement is more than they make it sound, but I'm not expecting much. I suppose we've been lucky to have him be such a major part of the story for so long. It will be weird, though, to have him & Lana become just a part of the background (if that is indeed essentially what happens)--like losing old friends. But who knows. Maybe the new LIs will be so exciting it will help minimize the pain, not that we know for certain who the new male LIs will be. Or do we? I've only heard about Nadia and Jaesa.

Will there be new love interests? I thought our last remaining love interests were getting flushed down the toilet and any returning love interest such as Nadia or Jaessa will just be an alliance alert and then never seen again like all the rest.

Will there be new love interests? I thought our last remaining love interests were getting flushed down the toilet and any returning love interest such as Nadia or Jaessa will just be an alliance alert and then never seen again like all the rest.

To be honest, I just assumed there would be. Now I'm not so sure! :(

Theron's first letter as a LI is soooo sweet! I really love his honesty that he's a mess at relationships but so willing to let you know how important it is to him that you know you're special. He's a bit like Vector in that way. I wouldn't say he's an open guy, but he is honest in how he feels.

If we could get Jonas as a LI I'd roll a new Trooper instantly just for him. :D

if we can romance Jonas, i really hope i can romance him on my IA.

I originally intended to have her with Theron, but i liked him better with my JK, so i'd be happy to be able to have that spy duo with Jonas, and as Vector is not part of the story anymore, i'd probably consider he died during my JK's 5 years nap.

I'd probably have to make another JK for Scourge though, unless he's available to all classes and genders, in wich case he could make an interesting pairing with my SI.

if we can romance Jonas, i really hope i can romance him on my IA.

I originally intended to have her with Theron, but i liked him better with my JK, so i'd be happy to be able to have that spy duo with Jonas, and as Vector is not part of the story anymore, i'd probably consider he died during my JK's 5 years nap.

I'd probably have to make another JK for Scourge though, unless he's available to all classes and genders, in wich case he could make an interesting pairing with my SI.

Jonas is lovely enough that I hope he's made available to all classes to romance should they choose to, and I really hope they do. I can still romance him on my Trooper as I never romanced Aric, and never took her beyond the vanilla story. But I would totally make new alts for Jonas. :D I'm prepared for Scourge lol. And almost ready for Doc :D I have to make alts because hurting Theron hurts too much to do. :p

Jonas is lovely enough that I hope he's made available to all classes to romance should they choose to, and I really hope they do. I can still romance him on my Trooper as I never romanced Aric, and never took her beyond the vanilla story. But I would totally make new alts for Jonas. :D I'm prepared for Scourge lol. And almost ready for Doc :D I have to make alts because hurting Theron hurts too much to do. :p

I really hop he'll be available to all classes.

My trooper is with Jorgan, and i just can't see her going with someone else.

I think i'll have a problem with Doc, i just can't remember if my JK romanced him and married him, ended up in the pseudo romance but turned down his proposal or completely rejected him :o

And she's with Theron, so if she had something with Doc i'll have to dump him, which will be a bit sad for him, but there is no way she'd give up on her stupid spy.

So making a new JK for Doc and another one for Scourge would be the best option, but i don't have anymore free spot for new characters, and not remaking my main JK is very hard for me, while i don't have this issue with the other classes. :(

Theron's first letter as a LI is soooo sweet! I really love his honesty that he's a mess at relationships but so willing to let you know how important it is to him that you know you're special. He's a bit like Vector in that way. I wouldn't say he's an open guy, but he is honest in how he feels.

So I stayed up til 3AM to officially lock Theron as my Mandalorian Cyborg BH's mate. Do I get more nice letters?

I broke up with Theron once and I was completely traumatized; I had to keep reminding myself that he wasn't real, lol. But I learned my lesson, all right. :)

So I stayed up til 3AM to officially lock Theron as my Mandalorian Cyborg BH's mate. Do I get more nice letters?

The one we get during KOTFE that he is supposed to have written during the time we are in carbonite is nice, too. ;) And later on, depending on your way of handling Umbara, the letter can be sweet... or not at all. :p

I broke up with Theron once and I was completely traumatized; I had to keep reminding myself that he wasn't real, lol. But I learned my lesson, all right. :)

It's funny how those guys who are not good in relationships look sweet in games but would be pain in the a** for real. :D

I am part of these bad bad girls who dumped him without a flinch with one character, but there will be at least one other with him on the long term if even she goes past the latest expansions. And I'd love to have Jonas for my IA. :D

It's funny how those guys who are not good in relationships look sweet in games but would be pain in the a** for real. :D

I am part of these bad bad girls who dumped him without a flinch with one character, but there will be at least one other with him on the long term if even she goes past the latest expansions. And I'd love to have Jonas for my IA. :D

Truth. I like Theron in the game, but in real life his mother issues would have me running for the hills. That shows just how immersive this game can be. :)

Honestly, aside from being a spy, Theron strikes me as pretty normal.

He is definitely clumsy every time a discussion is about relationships, has definitely issues with his parents, and is presented in a story as kind of an opposite to Jonas. And well, have you played the game entirely yet? Because I do not want to spoil anything...

I really hop he'll be available to all classes.

So making a new JK for Doc and another one for Scourge would be the best option, but i don't have anymore free spot for new characters, and not remaking my main JK is very hard for me, while i don't have this issue with the other classes. :(

I hear you, even now as I'm creating the one for Doc, I'm hedging, I totally dig on Theron much more. I'm flirting with him, but then it's like, do I really want to hurt myself later to have to break up with him. It's a quandary for sure. The thought is traumatizing and yet, there he is, with his lovely eyes and voice and Doc as silent as a post at this point in the game...I have several versions of my JK and SW, and I'll never tire of making more. I'd rather make my 13th JK than play JC ever or Trooper ever again. I do hope Jonas is available for every class if they make him a romance. I don't even know why bother with this Twi'lek dude we're supposed to be getting, just sell us Jonas with a romance included lol. :D (But others might want the Twi'lek dude, who knows lol).

I was too, I felt so horrible afterward. I hate to admit, tears were shed and I questioned if I did the right thing. I haven't broken up with many people in real life as I was lucky and found my hubby quickly without having to kiss many frogs. I didn't have the need to worry about it, so this is a very real thing lol. And it hurts. I'm still struggling a bit, with should I flirt or not, because I'm at the point where Doc says nothing and Theron is there all the time. :o

I hear you, even now as I'm creating the one for Doc, I'm hedging, I totally dig on Theron much more. I'm flirting with him, but then it's like, do I really want to hurt myself later to have to break up with him. It's a quandary for sure. The thought is traumatizing and yet, there he is, with his lovely eyes and voice and Doc as silent as a post at this point in the game...I have several versions of my JK and SW, and I'll never tire of making more. I'd rather make my 13th JK than play JC ever or Trooper ever again. I do hope Jonas is available for every class if they make him a romance. I don't even know why bother with this Twi'lek dude we're supposed to be getting, just sell us Jonas with a romance included lol. :D (But others might want the Twi'lek dude, who knows lol).

I was too, I felt so horrible afterward. I hate to admit, tears were shed and I questioned if I did the right thing. I haven't broken up with many people in real life as I was lucky and found my hubby quickly without having to kiss many frogs. I didn't have the need to worry about it, so this is a very real thing lol. And it hurts. I'm still struggling a bit, with should I flirt or not, because I'm at the point where Doc says nothing and Theron is there all the time. :o

I doubt any of the alliance alert type companions will ever speak or be part of the story again after recruiting them so you could always just skip Doc's alliance alert and not have to worry about breaking up with him.

I don't even know why bother with this Twi'lek dude we're supposed to be getting, just sell us Jonas with a romance included lol. :D (But others might want the Twi'lek dude, who knows lol).

The new Twilek dude is 99% a replacement for some "old" twilek dude everyone wanted to see gone.

Edited by bluehufsa

I doubt any of the alliance alert type companions will ever speak or be part of the story again after recruiting them so you could always just skip Doc's alliance alert and not have to worry about breaking up with him.

Actually I wasn't worried about breaking up with Doc, it was Theron I don't want to break up with lol. Sorry for any confusion. I mean, I won't like breaking up with Doc, but it needs to be done to preserve my mains who are with Theron. I have alts for the future romances, and just finishing up the one I did for Doc. I'm just saying Theron is always a temptation, when I'm doing characters for others. :o

Edited by Lunafox