The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I think he definitely has mood changing eyes, lol.

In Annihilation, they are said to be brown. But he is also supposed to have an implant that wraps around his right ear, which he doesn't have. So who knows.

Edited by rachetsw

"Brown" is such a wide gamut of colors. Mine are brown, but in certain light, they can be golden or even reddish in color. My colorist once said I had green in them too, which I never saw, but *shrugs*

The problem with multiple sources is that wires often get crossed in terms of description. Just look at the cover of "Annihilation". It features one really white guy that looks like he could be Theron (which we know it is supposed to be Theron) but in-game, his skin color is more brown...because of his father. And you can see his mother in his facial features. But none of that is represented in that book cover.

Edited by Dracofish

Ah dear Theron... now that my SI has broken up with him and has been a bit mean to him, I am considering bringing him a jedi knight who would be true to him.

I hated him for a while, but now I kind of like him again...

Ah dear Theron... now that my SI has broken up with him and has been a bit mean to him, I am considering bringing him a jedi knight who would be true to him.

I hated him for a while, but now I kind of like him again...

Go for the JK, female JK is perfect for him in french :D

Go for the JK, female JK is perfect for him in french :D

Yeah, Ainlanna will be good to him. Just need to level up until they meet each other. Still a lot to do.

I think that I am starting to feel guilty for what Nyx did to him. :p

Yeah, Ainlanna will be good to him. Just need to level up until they meet each other. Still a lot to do.

I think that I am starting to feel guilty for what Nyx did to him. :p

Yep.

She was mean to him :(

Pick the 3rd option in the 1rst dialogue (when he introduces himself) it's quite funny :D

Yep.

She was mean to him :(

Pick the 3rd option in the 1rst dialogue (when he introduces himself) it's quite funny :D

He didn't fit to the job. :p

I'll try to remember about the dialogue, but I am far from being there yet.

He didn't fit to the job. :p

I'll try to remember about the dialogue, but I am far from being there yet.

Lol.

I think the JK and Theron fit well together (i may be a bit biased though) :p

But i have to say that in french, the female JK really sounds like she has the biggest crush on Theron of all the female PC (have not tried that out with any male other than the SI)

That's the line where the JK tells him that he didn't talk about attacking Korriban on the holo earlier, and Theron answers something along the lines of "I thought you'd read my mind", i love the tone of this answer.

Edited by Goreshaga

So with 6.0 what do we want with Theron? Figured we can start this conversation since we know Bioware is keeping an eye on it.

Me personally, lots of interaction, making out, maybe some scenes fading to black (hint, hint!), just lots of romance and lots of interaction.

So with 6.0 what do we want with Theron? Figured we can start this conversation since we know Bioware is keeping an eye on it.

Me personally, lots of interaction, making out, maybe some scenes fading to black (hint, hint!), just lots of romance and lots of interaction.

Same.

A nice wedding would be perfect, but i'll take whatever i can have with a lot of Theron in it :D

I would love an official fade to black. I mean I obviously have hc that there has been lots of sexy time going on behind the scenes. But I want one Imp side. And give Pub side another one cause it has been since Yavin for them.

I would love an official fade to black. I mean I obviously have hc that there has been lots of sexy time going on behind the scenes. But I want one Imp side. And give Pub side another one cause it has been since Yavin for them.

At least comments that theyve been sleeping in the same bed would have been nice! Makes those HCs fit better...

Edited by Suzsi

At least comments that they've been sleeping in the same bed would have been nice! Makes those HCs fit better...

All we got against it is a vague "they don't live together" - like Theron wanting to have a long nap in his own bed, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't share some nights as he also brings up "alone time" multiple times and if you had him+Lana through KoTET he'll point out a "far more intimate party" for your anniversary so all of the hints are there for sleeping together. For me that was enough, I don't require more then that for it all to fit fine, and definitely don't feel they need to add specific scenes solely for f2b's for it. Just me though, i think they've got enough stuff there without it.

Oh I hc that they have separate quarters. Next to each other. And they spend most of their nights in Jenny's quarters. After Umbara though she moves into his. There are less painful memories in his quarters.

I'm probably alone in this, but I wouldn't want a wedding. I'd rather work it out in my headcannon that fits both characters, then have a "same for all" generic cutscene written by default for LS JK.

I'm probably alone in this, but I wouldn't want a wedding. I'd rather work it out in my headcannon that fits both characters, then have a "same for all" generic cutscene written by default for LS JK.

You are not alone. I would not want a wedding scene with vows exchanged etc. I already get sometimes frustrated by the romance scenes that do not really fit... There are even some characters that I could not see proposing at all, even if they would stay with the PC forever.

Edited by Iheaca

This too, for me. the proposal was more than enough, I don't want that in-game. Most LI's have only the proposal and afterwards all dialogue is in terms of them being married now, sure some like Corso and Doc do not, but that was in-character for them at least. I'd still like interactions after this but it doesn't need to be more then a generic one, maybe a line or two for romanced, for me seeing as all current LI's basically take a backseat now.

This too, for me. the proposal was more than enough, I don't want that in-game. Most LI's have only the proposal and afterwards all dialogue is in terms of them being married now, sure some like Corso and Doc do not, but that was in-character for them at least. I'd still like interactions after this but it doesn't need to be more then a generic one, maybe a line or two for romanced, for me seeing as all current LI's basically take a backseat now.

You are not alone. I would not want a wedding scene with voes exchanged etc. I already get sometimes frustrated by the romance scenes that do not really fit... There are even some characters that I could not see proposing at all, even if they would stay with the PC forever.

Heh, so not that alone after all ;)

Yeah, the vows especially. It's just too intimate (not in a sexual sense) and individual to put into every character's mouths (or even every Theron's) and make it all fit.

Also, when all my Theronite friends on Twitter planned their weddings with Theron, I realised that with all the abandonment issues Theron has, and also my Inq has, they are promised to each other, and this already is a massively huge step for both of them. Now they need time to grow comfortable with it, before taking another step, and tie the knot.

Also, when all my Theronite friends on Twitter planned their weddings with Theron, I realised that with all the abandonment issues Theron has, and also my Inq has, they are promised to each other, and this already is a massively huge step for both of them. Now they need time to grow comfortable with it, before taking another step, and tie the knot.

Yup, it'd be quite some time before even my character would go all the way through it, the promise to do so is enough for Saf. I haven't even got any idea for a "wedding" except it being private/just the two of them. so vows more then wedding. Or far more likely just change records everywhere regarding it for them and start calling each other husband/wife lol. No ceremony type thing at all.

I don't see Theron as one wanting some big thing or Gods forbid involving his parents D: so the latter seems best for how I have both characters' relationship.

Edited by Asmodesu

Heh, so not that alone after all ;)

Yeah, the vows especially. It's just too intimate (not in a sexual sense) and individual to put into every character's mouths (or even every Theron's) and make it all fit.

No, you're definitely not the only one. I have a massive amount of side-eye for the entire proposal scene with Theron anyways...not that it happened...but the way it happened...but anyways, that's another story entirely. I can totally go off on a tangent on that one, and I'll save you that level of grief, haha.

I just hate that I feel like I have to take it, because I know that if I don't, I'm going to miss out on content later (since it's even a codex update). Yeah, I'm aware that I don't -have- to take it, but BioWare is totes famous for screwing over players who don't (even with characters I don't see as wanting marriage to begin with...I'm looking at you, Andronikos...all the side-eye for you, babe).

I'd rather just leave it so I can play it out however I want in my head, because in my head, things go very differently...befitting my character...and my character's Theron.

No, you're definitely not the only one. I have a massive amount of side-eye for the entire proposal scene with Theron anyways...not that it happened...but the way it happened...but anyways, that's another story entirely. I can totally go off on a tangent on that one, and I'll save you that level of grief, haha.

I just hate that I feel like I have to take it, because I know that if I don't, I'm going to miss out on content later (since it's even a codex update). Yeah, I'm aware that I don't -have- to take it, but BioWare is totes famous for screwing over players who don't (even with characters I don't see as wanting marriage to begin with...I'm looking at you, Andronikos...all the side-eye for you, babe).

I'd rather just leave it so I can play it out however I want in my head, because in my head, things go very differently...befitting my character...and my character's Theron.

Ah headcanons vs BW writing... Well I guess that we all have our interpretations of the characters anyway and the way they would react to our own characters. It totally makes sense, and it totally not manageable. I dream of that day in the future where AI will be able to handle answers that WE decide and the reactions of the fictional characters accordingly. Maybe someday...

Andronikos proposal made me twitch as well. How comes Mr. Pirate comes bluntly to my Sith Girl and ask her to marry him. What?? As you serious? I thought you have a nice open relationship with lots of good time but no bond intended?

And now I am all Arcann with my main and can't bear some of the self-shaming he is constantly doing. Come on, wake up boy! You know who you are talking to?

But I probably have a different conception of what is romantic and what is not. :p

Now that I have seen pretty much everything regarding Theron, I can create a character that will be fitting him. But I know the frustration well...