Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I actually liked the way JC can turn down Irresso, all she has to say is "I'm uncomfortable" BAM! Done and no hard feelings or unnecessarily hurting feelings. I'm kinda shocked Theron doesn't resist more with a Jedi romance given his history.

39 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

yeah, Lana sounds so mean there!  definitely put that down as a "never letting that happen on an official playthrough, YIKES" scene lol  bummer about the video though, if you do decide to record that, I definitely wanna see

it does seem odd though he'd be SO salty about the getting him tortured thing since there is that line you can have him say in chapter 9 where he just kinda jokes about it, but I suppose you could say in that scenario that he mostly got over it but if she makes him mad, you better believe he will definitely bring it up and not let her live it down 😅  he does bring it up on Nathema too, but he doesn't sound salty there, he's kinda just pointing out that they're maybe kind of even now with keeping the other in the dark lol

Well, i'm never going to get that in an official playthrough as my characters usually don't make Koth turn against them, but i'd really like to have it recorded tbh.

It's probably more about context i guess, iirc the only way he mentions it in chap 9 is if you go talk to Lana and he tells Koth the stories about Rishi, so i guess here he's kinda in a good mood, and doesn't really let it bother him too much. In the other cutscene he's a bit pissed at Lana already, so he's not really holding back there.

I really liked that he pointed that out on Nathema as a "you did the same thing, so you're in no position to complain" kind of way, especially coupled with a "trust my judgement" from the PC earlier, it was nice.

44 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

oh god.  why.  yeah, that's so bad.  🤮  like, there really needs to be a "back off, no, I am not interested" option for every companion that hits on you (which isn't many of them, so, come on, throw us a bone)

I was really glad that he didn't hit on my JK but the fact he hit on Kira instead almost offended me even more than if he'd flirted with my own character, I was like "NUH UH, MISTER, NO"

thankfully to get him to back off Kira as a M JK you can choose a dialogue line to tell him "she's a Jedi Knight, have some respect" basically (I have it recorded but it's at home, don't remember it exactly) or, if romanced with her, the line is instead like "she's spoken for, pal" and Kira goes "he doesn't need to know that" lol  (I hated that romance, but can't lie, that scene was funny)  even though he stops hitting on her though, he makes rude comments about Kira a few times after that, and I can't lie, if there was a dark side "punch Doc" option during those moments, I woulda been mighty tempted to break my JK's perfect light score 😅

I love how much Kira constantly hates on/sasses Doc though, she does at least as much if not more than I make my JK do it, which is saying something 🤣

Yeah would've been better if there was a "no i'm a Jedi", "no i'm not interested" and "yep i down for having a bit of fun" instead of a "no i'm a Jedi", "no, but yes, i'm just playing hard to get", and "yep i'm totally ok with that".

But honestly some of the dialogues when it come to romances in the base game are really not good, i got locked in the romance with Nadia on my first JC just because the other two options were kinda mean or insensitive right after she lost her father, and i hated that even more than anything related to Doc, so when i remade my JC, he ended up being kinda lacking when it came to social skills. Vette also came kinda strongly at my M SW, and i was quite annoyed that i had to reject her not so nicely. It's not a really good design that most of the time the critical flirt to lock in a romance is a choice between two [flirt] and a mean answer, or i'm a Jedi in case of F JK. For the most part, i really like how the [flirts] are handled in the KOTFE+ romances a lot more than in a lot of the base game romances, exception being Lana as even though you can't be accidentally locked in a romance with her, there are situations where it feels like she's the one trying to hit all the [flirt] in her own dialogue options..

Oh, my JK doesn't hold back when it comes to Doc, she once threatened to feed him to Collicoids and to have him eat liquid, she called him a morron once too. You'd think he'd get the hint that she's not into him. Kinda funny though that F JK and Kira both sass him, and i actually quite like the dialogue you can have with Kaliyo when you romance (even when you kinda romance him) where she's basically "every girl is allowed one mistake, Doc counts for two."

2 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

It's probably more about context i guess, iirc the only way he mentions it in chap 9 is if you go talk to Lana and he tells Koth the stories about Rishi, so i guess here he's kinda in a good mood, and doesn't really let it bother him too much. In the other cutscene he's a bit pissed at Lana already, so he's not really holding back there.

I really liked that he pointed that out on Nathema as a "you did the same thing, so you're in no position to complain" kind of way, especially coupled with a "trust my judgement" from the PC earlier, it was nice.

Yeah, basically, if you're Lana, don't make Theron mad, and don't test Theron if he's already mad about something else is the moral of this story 😅

And yeah, exactly, you described it much better than I did but that was what I meant haha  I love that bit on Nathema (I also always pick the "trust my judgement" line)  I also love though that by that point she clearly isn't MAD at him anymore, and she wants to trust him but she's still not completely there, but she's hurt and he has to remind her that she did something very similar and imo it is very "you did it to me before, so even if I maybe could have found another way and told you what I was doing, I was no more wrong than you, and you know it", and I think after the PC tells them both to leave it, she realizes he's right and accepts it, she never voices any upset about what he did again after that.   (maybe she does if you let Theron die or dismiss him, but I refuse to accept that those scenarios happen, so they don't count lol)

I just really love everything on Nathema (in the proper version where we protect Theron at all costs, that is, obviously), I could gush longer but I'll stop haha

17 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Yeah would've been better if there was a "no i'm a Jedi", "no i'm not interested" and "yep i down for having a bit of fun" instead of a "no i'm a Jedi", "no, but yes, i'm just playing hard to get", and "yep i'm totally ok with that".

But honestly some of the dialogues when it come to romances in the base game are really not good, i got locked in the romance with Nadia on my first JC just because the other two options were kinda mean or insensitive right after she lost her father, and i hated that even more than anything related to Doc, so when i remade my JC, he ended up being kinda lacking when it came to social skills. Vette also came kinda strongly at my M SW, and i was quite annoyed that i had to reject her not so nicely. It's not a really good design that most of the time the critical flirt to lock in a romance is a choice between two [flirt] and a mean answer, or i'm a Jedi in case of F JK. For the most part, i really like how the [flirts] are handled in the KOTFE+ romances a lot more than in a lot of the base game romances, exception being Lana as even though you can't be accidentally locked in a romance with her, there are situations where it feels like she's the one trying to hit all the [flirt] in her own dialogue options..

Oh, my JK doesn't hold back when it comes to Doc, she once threatened to feed him to Collicoids and to have him eat liquid, she called him a morron once too. You'd think he'd get the hint that she's not into him. Kinda funny though that F JK and Kira both sass him, and i actually quite like the dialogue you can have with Kaliyo when you romance (even when you kinda romance him) where she's basically "every girl is allowed one mistake, Doc counts for two."

OMG yes, the whole option 1: "be lame and boring and/or borderline insensitive" option 2: "flirt" option 3: "be super mean" is the actual worst, I had that constantly with Kira (until you get past a certain point where you stop getting flirt options if you have taken none) and I was like "is there not just a "be friends" option?  nope? nope.  ok cool.

And yeah, there are a few characters where you can't let them down easy if you WANT to, which makes the fact you can't tell off thr characters you want to tell off even worse imo lol

omg the Kaliyo line 🤣  I love Kaliyo  (her showing up was the ONLY good thing about doing Doc's companion convos lol  well, that and the xp, which was the only reason I did them)

11 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Yeah, basically, if you're Lana, don't make Theron mad, and don't test Theron if he's already mad about something else is the moral of this story 😅

And yeah, exactly, you described it much better than I did but that was what I meant haha  I love that bit on Nathema (I also always pick the "trust my judgement" line)  I also love though that by that point she clearly isn't MAD at him anymore, and she wants to trust him but she's still not completely there, but she's hurt and he has to remind her that she did something very similar and imo it is very "you did it to me before, so even if I maybe could have found another way and told you what I was doing, I was no more wrong than you, and you know it", and I think after the PC tells them both to leave it, she realizes he's right and accepts it, she never voices any upset about what he did again after that.   (maybe she does if you let Theron die or dismiss him, but I refuse to accept that those scenarios happen, so they don't count lol)

I just really love everything on Nathema (in the proper version where we protect Theron at all costs, that is, obviously), I could gush longer but I'll stop haha

Yep things are probably better after all of that, though dunno what will happen with all the Nul stuff, as Lana seems to have secretes there.

No idea what happens if you let Theron die or kick him out, that is one choice, well two, i'll never make on any of my playthroughs.

Yep quite like that too, it's reall sad we can't replay the whole thing tbh, the FP itself can be replayed but it's completely void of any story, which is super lame, really don't know why all the post KOTET FPs don't have the cutscenes in Story mode. I can understand why they would remove them for Vet or MM, but Story, why would they remove the story in story mode ???

It's even worse for Umbara as one of the cutscenes can't be esc without loosing it forever. Was very upset when i found that out the hard way wile recording that on my JK, because i wanted to see the different dialogue options before recording... 😡

16 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

OMG yes, the whole option 1: "be lame and boring and/or borderline insensitive" option 2: "flirt" option 3: "be super mean" is the actual worst, I had that constantly with Kira (until you get past a certain point where you stop getting flirt options if you have taken none) and I was like "is there not just a "be friends" option?  nope? nope.  ok cool.

And yeah, there are a few characters where you can't let them down easy if you WANT to, which makes the fact you can't tell off thr characters you want to tell off even worse imo lol

omg the Kaliyo line 🤣  I love Kaliyo  (her showing up was the ONLY good thing about doing Doc's companion convos lol  well, that and the xp, which was the only reason I did them)

Yep, that's pretty bad design honestly. Having 1/ "sorry not interested", 2/ [flirt] and 3/  boring/mean answer would be much better. Unofrtunately a nice "sorry, i'm not interested", i don't remember seing any anywhere.

Yeah that's a fun one. Iirc, my JK answered with something along the lines of  "sounds like a mistake you'd like to make again", to which Kaliyo responded with a "some mistakes are more pleasant than others".

29 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Yep things are probably better after all of that, though dunno what will happen with all the Nul stuff, as Lana seems to have secretes there.

No idea what happens if you let Theron die or kick him out, that is one choice, well two, i'll never make on any of my playthroughs.

Yep quite like that too, it's reall sad we can't replay the whole thing tbh, the FP itself can be replayed but it's completely void of any story, which is super lame, really don't know why all the post KOTET FPs don't have the cutscenes in Story mode. I can understand why they would remove them for Vet or MM, but Story, why would they remove the story in story mode ???

It's even worse for Umbara as one of the cutscenes can't be esc without loosing it forever. Was very upset when i found that out the hard way wile recording that on my JK, because i wanted to see the different dialogue options before recording... 😡

omg THIS SO MUCH.  Replaying any of them is so pointless and stupid because there is 0 story, and I hate it so much.  Like you say, on Vet/Master totally understandable, but STORY??  I could understand leaving off the pre and post cutscenes (so no redoing the listening station or the proposal), as the in-between FP  cutscenes are missing from all FPs through the whole game when replayed (that said, if they gave us a way to replay those as well, I would be so happy... but I know they won't haha), but the story stuff IN the FP?  whyyyy??  I mean I wouldn't even mind one bit if it swapped out whatever companion I equipped before for Lana for Umbara and Nathema and for Raina for the Chiss, same as it does when you replay KotET/KotFE chapters, because that's the story I'm here for! 

If I'm replaying my favorite FP, I don't want a series of bland boss fights with no context, I. want. Theron. and. Lana. 😡

This is why I have rewatched The Nathema Conspiracy a frankly embarrassing number of times lol

Edited by cannibithobbal

21 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

omg THIS SO MUCH.  Replaying any of them is so pointless and stupid because there is 0 story, and I hate it so much.  Like you say, on Vet/Master totally understandable, but STORY??  I could understand leaving off the pre and post cutscenes (so no redoing the listening station or the proposal), as the in-between FP  cutscenes are missing from all FPs through the whole game when replayed (that said, if they gave us a way to replay those as well, I would be so happy... but I know they won't haha), but the story stuff IN the FP?  whyyyy??  I mean I wouldn't even mind one bit if it swapped out whatever companion I equipped before for Lana for Umbara and Nathema and for Raina for the Chiss, same as it does when you replay KotET/KotFE chapters, because that's the story I'm here for! 

If I'm replaying my favorite FP, I don't want a series of bland boss fights with no context, I. want. Theron. and. Lana. 😡

This is why I have rewatched The Nathema Conspiracy a frankly embarrassing number of times lol

Same i absolutely hate it, it makes replaying these FP pointless as you said.

Honestly i'd love an in-game cutscene player, the PC and companions would appear with the outfit and customization they currently wear (like they do when replaying KOTFEET). Would make recording the cutscene so much easier, and would not require to remake clones so that we can record, and it would have the added benefit that we could use a customization on companion without them looking completely different (or we need more "hairstyle customozations like Theron and Nadia have that only change the companion's hairstyle, like i'm fine with Kira's default face, but i hate her haistyle, ot's rather uggly and doesn't even look good with her face).

Oh same, i have not replayed Umbara a single times outside of the pne mandatory to advance the actual story, i have with Copero and Nathema a few times for GS objectives, but i have rewatched the cutscenes more times than i can count, though i need to re-record them as my JK doesn't look like she did when i recorded anymore.

I like Umbarra as an FP it's super fast, and the bosses are quick, and it doesn't hurt my hands at all. Copero... NSM. 🤨

PS. I have Cerebral Palsy so the quick and easy FP's are so nice because the physical fatigue is real. 

PPS. It's Umbarra it looks exactly like the Clone Wars ART TEAM KUDOS!

I normally like playing through quick fast FPs as well (and for me both the Chiss and Nathema FPs are super fast because it's just stealth stealth stealth BOSS stealth stealth stealth BOSS -- well, a few puzzles in the Chiss one but mostly just stealth stealth stealth -- as a strat I highly recommend btw haha), but the lack of story in the fractured alliances FPs is so jarring that I just can't bring myself to do them even for easy objectives 😖

also, idk if it is different elsewhere, but it's definitely spelled Umbara in this game.

14 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

I like Umbarra as an FP it's super fast, and the bosses are quick, and it doesn't hurt my hands at all. Copero... NSM. 🤨

PS. I have Cerebral Palsy so the quick and easy FP's are so nice because the physical fatigue is real. 

PPS. It's Umbarra it looks exactly like the Clone Wars ART TEAM KUDOS!

Copero is pretty quick and easy on a stealther, same for Nathema, on non stealthers, yeah, they can be annoying. I don't have the same issues as you, but my right hand tends to hurt as well when doing a long FP with many enemies (as i aleady have to do pretty repetitive movements with some heavy lifting when working), looking at you stupid SoV FP. That one was a real nightmare honestly it was so bad i had to stop playing entirely for a few weeks before it stopped hurting, also it seems this one actively punishes stealthers. Who though it was a brilliant idea seriously ?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Copero is pretty quick and easy on a stealther, same for Nathema, on non stealthers, yeah, they can be annoying. I don't have the same issues as you, but my right hand tends to hurt as well when doing a long FP with many enemies (as i aleady have to do pretty repetitive movements with some heavy lifting when working), looking at you stupid SoV FP. That one was a real nightmare honestly it was so bad i had to stop playing entirely for a few weeks before it stopped hurting, also it seems this one actively punishes stealthers. Who though it was a brilliant idea seriously ?

ugh yeah agreed, I absolutely hate FPs that won't let you stealth through the bulk of them, which is probably why my two most hated FPs are Spirit of Vengeance (I assume that is the SoV you are talking about) with its constant stealth detecting enemies ERG, and Blood Hunt, which is just a bunch of bosses and mando ambushes and then a final battle where my stupid support droid always stops fighting and dies by fire and I spend half the time activating kolto stations because my companion won't leave the fire either, and I'd rather just be getting to the part where I get to rescue Theron not this nonsense 😣 *ahem* yes.  hate that one lol

Just a curiosity question: do you guys play on keyboard/mouse or controller?  I play on controller with mouse and keyboard only for necessary stuff.  dunno if that makes a difference with stealthing through and such

4 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

I'm never able to stealth Copero??? Bug???

You gotta be careful not to bump into the stealthy Chiss.

You can literally skip everything including the "puzzle" in the last section.

With a stealther you can clear Copero in 10-15min, bonus boss included, that's 3+1 very nice decos.

3 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

Just gonna leave this here.

I screamed so loud in excitement that my boyfriend ran upstairs thinking something was wrong but no, it was just me getting this recorded. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeees congrats!

29 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

Yeah those Decos are some of the bestest ever! I forgot to mention I literally bought Theron a SH! The Mek Sha SH is now a personal safe house for his toys.

Neat. Love the idea of a Theron safe house.

I made my Mek Sha SH into some sort of underground concert place lol

6 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

I'm never able to stealth Copero??? Bug???

From what i've see you have to be careful not to get too close to some of the Inrokinis, but if you're careful, you should be able to stealth everything except the bosses and one group on the plateform wher you have to grapple, they're right next to your arrival point and the graplin thing un-stealth you, as eabevella said, it should take roughly 15 minutes to complete, and yep the FP has some nice decos and outfits, which is a nice bonus.

6 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

ugh yeah agreed, I absolutely hate FPs that won't let you stealth through the bulk of them, which is probably why my two most hated FPs are Spirit of Vengeance (I assume that is the SoV you are talking about) with its constant stealth detecting enemies ERG, and Blood Hunt, which is just a bunch of bosses and mando ambushes and then a final battle where my stupid support droid always stops fighting and dies by fire and I spend half the time activating kolto stations because my companion won't leave the fire either, and I'd rather just be getting to the part where I get to rescue Theron not this nonsense 😣 *ahem* yes.  hate that one lol

Just a curiosity question: do you guys play on keyboard/mouse or controller?  I play on controller with mouse and keyboard only for necessary stuff.  dunno if that makes a difference with stealthing through and such

Yep SoV is Spirit of Vengeance, i absolutely hate that FP, had to do it twice when it came out, had to fight everything with my hand getting progressively more painful, took me 3 hours the first time because i had to rest my hand between every group, had two bugged mobs that refused to die, every time one of them was about to, they'd both reset to their initial potion with their HP back to full. And then when i finally reached Heta, the second wave of adds would melt Rass who was stuck to lvl 1 influence when he should've been higher in like 2 seconds before annihilating me. Got better when they fixed the bugs, but that's a FP i'll definitely never do outside of the story.

Blood Hunt isn't very fun either, i agree.

I'm on mouse + keyboard.

5 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

Just gonna leave this here.

I screamed so loud in excitement that my boyfriend ran upstairs thinking something was wrong but no, it was just me getting this recorded. 🤣🤣🤣

Nice !

1 hour ago, JakRoanin said:

Yeah those Decos are some of the bestest ever! I forgot to mention I literally bought Theron a SH! The Mek Sha SH is now a personal safe house for his toys.

That's a nice idea.

Edited by Goreshaga

7 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

I love the idea of a safehouse! I should do something like that.  🤔  I have loads of strongholds that are just completely not in use rn lol

My only two decorated strongholds are my JC's, which is fully decorated and set up as a lil sanctuary in the city (Coruscant), and my JK's, which is a peaceful getaway retreat, and that one doesn't even have that many decorations because it's already really beautiful by default (Yavin).  Oh, and, best boyfriend Theron is stretegically placed in both strongholds 😉😅  

While we're on the subject, I also just have to say, I love Theron's idle animation in strongholds!  So few companions actually get a full idle animation, most just stand there, so I love that he has one.  I wish he had the same idle animation on my ship, or when he's companion, or, literally everywhere haha

I've got 2 Coruscant SH's thanks to the server Merge. One I have as the Family home. Trooper JK and JC have their suites. My Twin Smugglers also family are too hyper to stay with the responsible ones so they have the other. My DK SH belongs to my 2 agents and the SW again with custom suites all very LS. I bought Nar Shadaa but I hate it the layouts are so darned awkward. I need help. I would love and entire apartment building on Odessen with 10 apartments so all my PC's can have custom homes. And a nice place on Voss for Arcann and my JC. 

But Mek'Sha is Theron's Man Cave, it is not a home, nor would Sati EVER want to live there.

1 hour ago, cannibithobbal said:

Oh, and, best boyfriend Theron is stretegically placed in both strongholds 😉😅  

Lol, he's placed just as strategically in pretty much every SH where my JK has a bedroom 😅

23 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

I would love and entire apartment building on Odessen with 10 apartments so all my PC's can have custom homes.

I would love something like that honestly but i'd need 16. That way i could have a nice little home for all of my characters and their LI.

24 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

I've got 2 Coruscant SH's thanks to the server Merge. One I have as the Family home. Trooper JK and JC have their suites. My Twin Smugglers also family are too hyper to stay with the responsible ones so they have the other. My DK SH belongs to my 2 agents and the SW again with custom suites all very LS. I bought Nar Shadaa but I hate it the layouts are so darned awkward. I need help. I would love and entire apartment building on Odessen with 10 apartments so all my PC's can have custom homes. And a nice place on Voss for Arcann and my JC. 

But Mek'Sha is Theron's Man Cave, it is not a home, nor would Sati EVER want to live there.

I would LOVE a huge stronghold on Odessen, that would be amazing. ❤️  Also, agreed about Nar Shadaa, I am not a huge fan of the layout either, I haven't actually bought one there but I have a key to my friend's one there, he made it look awesome but I haven't bothered myself haha

I need a really good stronghold for my imperial characters as rn they need to pay to come to my nice strongholds lol  (I mean, it's pocket change, but still.  the principle of the thing.)

1 minute ago, Goreshaga said:

Lol, he's placed just as strategically in pretty much every SH where my JK has a bedroom 😅

A fellow woman of impeccable taste, I see 😉

I make the Imp fleet SH a cozy suite, the small size makes it really homey (is that a word?).

The room with window facing inside of the fleet is a small bar (wish we could actually see players running around). The room with the space view is the living room (Theron is conveniently placed next to bed but a guy need to sleep. He probably ends up using the holo table next to it all night anyway lol). The room at the end of the suite is a gallery displaying Sith artifact.