Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

1 minute ago, cannibithobbal said:

can confirm, Theron looks very good in black and red 😍

ain't nothin wrong with simple.

Agreed.

Black, red and the green from the Frontline Slicer set are the colors i like the most on him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Agreed.

Black, red and the green from the Frontline Slicer set are the colors i like the most on him.

ya know, I don't think I've ever done any kind of green on him 🤔......... I might have to rectify that, I bet it looks very good with his eyes 😍

7 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

ya know, I don't think I've ever done any kind of green on him 🤔......... I might have to rectify that, I bet it looks very good with his eyes 😍

Yep, that's why i kept the Frontline Slicer set on him since it came out as his post Traitor Arc outfit as it looks nice both with his eyes and the new haircut (and yeah, he wears the same outfit on all my characters as i consider they all live in the same continuity, with my JK being the Outlander, and the rest being members of the Alliance).

Gave the newest non Mando outfit (can't remember the name of that set) to Lana, and i quite like how it looks on her, it has a similar feel to her default KOTFE look, minus all the awful clipping issues, which is a huuuuge improvement.

I use Mischief and Anarchy on Theron now. They look really good on him.

I used Ardent Defender that gave the Andor vibe for a while. Theron rock a trench coat so it's a good fit. I want to get the more accurate Bryar one in 7.3.

Sometimes I use AD-13/14 because I like how ugly-fun looking it is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

you have any screencaps of those?  I would love to see all these looks 😍 

for science, obviously  😇

I'm currently at work (this thread give me life every morning btw)

I'll take screenshots after I"m home.

Science report is important ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

My BH wears black and red armor to honor justice and her great-grandmother who was like a mom to her for a very short period of time. She has a Black Red crystal for her guns that I HC my SW giving to her for helping at Grathan's. She gave Theron two pieces of it on Odessen as a commitment thing, and he just looks good in black and red. I like to keep it simple.

I love that! That's so sweet! 🌻 Black and red are among my favourites for Theron too. It's hard not to dress him in black and red on every character. 😅 I keep wishing for a Mythosaur pendant or something in the Cartel Market. I would totally give it to Theron to wear.

On 5/29/2023 at 5:24 PM, Goreshaga said:

From what i've seen, if you only replay KOTFE 9, you don't have the romance lock-in pop-up, but if you replay at least KOTFE 1, and then KOTFE 9, the romance lock-in is back and you can see it again.

Yay!!!!!  I got the romance option back!! So happy! :sy_star: Nice bug fix there! 🏆And Theron even says, "Yeah? Who'd you have in mind?" I had to splice that in on my JC's replay! This is awesome! 

I am curious about what determines who is going to talk in the scenes. 🤔 On the Imperial side, after my Agnet and BH said, "I was hoping to have a talk with one of you first," Koth replied, "🎶Who could it be?" On Republic, after my JC spoke, Theron asked, "Yeah? Who'd you have in mind?"

Then in the replay, on Republic, Theron didn't speak after my JC. On agent and BH, Theron speaks that line and Koth doesn't say anything on either side.

10 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

And yeah, Makeb is where the Commander promotion happens, I was actually wondering if agent would still be called Commander through SoR and KotFE if they did not do Makeb, but sounds like yours did?

Sometimes quests do matter. My BH didn't skip most of the planet stories. My agent and JC, however, did. As a result, my Hunter joined the Order of Revan and was able to tell Lana and Theron that he had a run-in with them on Dromund Kaas and became a Revanite. My agent had to be brought up to speed about Revan's cult but did know who Revan was. My JC had never even heard of Revan. 😂

8 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

yesssss crystals and tunings.  do iiit.

ngl, I have purchased way too many crystals from GTN, I have an entire legacy vault page just full of different crystals, plus I have a bunch of colors unlocked for all characters in collections 🤣  

As for my Therons, I have a slight obsession with matching couples so he always gets a crystal (not to mention an outfit lol) that match the ones that my characters have, so my JC Theron has pink magenta to match her saber (oh and they have black-pink variants as well), JK Theron has white to match his saber, and agent's Theron has blood red to match his gun

I also own 4 tunings, I have the laser tuning on Theron for my 2 jedis and I have the lightning tuning on my agent's Theron to match agent's own pistol 😉   I have been tempted to put the gravity tuning on someone's gun but I currently use it only for my JC's saber and it doesn't look very good on the HZ-76 so haven't used it for Theron yet......

Okay, wow, my characters are not that couply looking. 😲 I am seriously slacking! I don't even have a set color theme for each couple. All of your couples look amazing. 😍

I hadn't considered crystals for Theron's weapons because I noticed that neither my Hunter's nor my agent's pistols show the color in cut scenes. 🧐 Thus, I didn't think Theron's would and so I never bothered. Maybe I should still do that though. It seems like a lot of fun!

5 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

Yep, that's why i kept the Frontline Slicer set on him since it came out as his post Traitor Arc outfit as it looks nice both with his eyes and the new haircut (and yeah, he wears the same outfit on all my characters as i consider they all live in the same continuity, with my JK being the Outlander, and the rest being members of the Alliance).

Gave the newest non Mando outfit (can't remember the name of that set) to Lana, and i quite like how it looks on her, it has a similar feel to her default KOTFE look, minus all the awful clipping issues, which is a huuuuge improvement.

I should dress Theron in green armour one day to match his eyes. The Frontline default colour is nice but's more an olive green and I'm more partial to brighter greens. The red and green dye keeps tempting me but it looks too much like Christmas. 🎄😆 Maybe I'll get around to buying some black and green, or grey/white and green dye.

I'm curious about that non-Mando set. 😉

2 hours ago, eabevella said:

Sometimes I use AD-13/14 because I like how ugly-fun looking it is.

Haha! They always make me think of some sort of medical equipment/torture device. 😂 Haven't even considered using those. Now, the thought of Theron duel-weilding one of each won't leave me alone.

10 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I do agree though, I feel like Theron would be the type to be at least a bit self-conscious in a skin-tight outfit.  Maybe not if it's for a mission, but for himself on the daily, I think he might.

I've decided that that outfit is going to be reserved for the scenes in which Theron mentions a party or dancing. And that cantina scene. It can be his clubbing outfit. 😁

Edited by yenzin
added a response.

58 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Haha! They always make me think of some sort of medical equipment/torture device. 😂 Haven't even considered using those. Now, the thought of Theron duel-weilding one of each won't leave me alone.

I like their cheap sci-fi movie style.

They also make funny piyon-piyon-piyon noise it's extra funny when Theron says "target eliminated"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, yenzin said:

Yay!!!!!  I got the romance option back!! So happy! :sy_star: Nice bug fix there! 🏆And Theron even says, "Yeah? Who'd you have in mind?" I had to splice that in on my JC's replay! This is awesome! 

I am curious about what determines who is going to talk in the scenes. 🤔 On the Imperial side, after my Agnet and BH said, "I was hoping to have a talk with one of you first," Koth replied, "🎶Who could it be?" On Republic, after my JC spoke, Theron asked, "Yeah? Who'd you have in mind?"

Then in the replay, on Republic, Theron didn't speak after my JC. On agent and BH, Theron speaks that line and Koth doesn't say anything on either side.

Good 😉

No idea what determines that, and it's been a very long time since i last played KOTFE with any other character than my JK, who always has Theron saying "Yeah ? Who'd you had in mind". Is it possible your IA and BH flirted with Koth as well as Theron before that scene ? That could explain why that randomly changes, and why i always got Theron talking as my JK never flirted with Lana or Koth.

Sometimes quests do matter. My BH didn't skip most of the planet stories. My agent and JC, however, did. As a result, my Hunter joined the Order of Revan and was able to tell Lana and Theron that he had a run-in with them on Dromund Kaas and became a Revanite. My agent had to be brought up to speed about Revan's cult but did know who Revan was. My JC had never even heard of Revan. 😂

Yep some do. If you never played "The Jedi Prisoner" questline (which includes the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison FP), pub characters will mention the Republic freeing Revan, while a character who did that questline will mention freeing Revan themselves when talking to him on Rakata Prime. I think that also changes a dialogue with Theron on Manaan where the PC will mention meeting him (not entirely sure about this one though) and it will also change one of the dialogue a JK has with Scourge where they'll mention Revan talking about Scourge, which makes the fact they don't even react to each other during SoR even worse actually.

I should dress Theron in green armour one day to match his eyes. The Frontline default colour is nice but's more an olive green and I'm more partial to brighter greens. The red and green dye keeps tempting me but it looks too much like Christmas. 🎄😆 Maybe I'll get around to buying some black and green, or grey/white and green dye.

I'm curious about that non-Mando set. 😉

While i'm not necessarily fond of olive green in general as i tend to prefer darker greens, this color matches Theron's eyes really well (not to mention, there are not many green dyes that i actually like, usually they're far too light and bright for my taste).

Hm, will have to check the name when i'll be able to log in, i can also take a screenshot of it on Lana. The new Mando set, Mandalorian Nomad looks pretty good on Torian too, i'm really happy with both of these new sets.

Edited by Goreshaga

8 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

you have any screencaps of those?  I would love to see all these looks 😍 

for science, obviously  😇

Mischief and Anarchy:

It makes Theron look like a professional assassin.

https://i.imgur.com/DA099Gb.png

AD-13/14:

They fit my black & red color theme and it's ugly-fun.

https://i.imgur.com/Dqk4SmR.png

Arden Defender:

The battery charge explosion of this thing can kill 2 instead of 1 Sith Lord lol

I also remembered Bold Hellion dyed black & red is a good and sexy outfit I like to put on Theron.

https://i.imgur.com/kaPpjP4.png

8 hours ago, yenzin said:

omg I did not know anyone but Theron ever even said that line 🤣  but like, I've only ever flirted with Theron (other than my agent who flirted one time with Koth, which got a hilarious response lmao  oh, and he also flirted once with Senya, but, obviously she isn't in that scene)

If I ever do a run where I flirt with no one it will be interesting to see what happens 🤔

.....aaaaaand I was gonna read and respond to everything but I unexpectedly got a huge hurry and have to leave..... later at work then. 😣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, yenzin said:

I love that! That's so sweet! 🌻 Black and red are among my favourites for Theron too. It's hard not to dress him in black and red on every character. 😅 I keep wishing for a Mythosaur pendant or something in the Cartel Market. I would totally give it to Theron to wear.

Hey I need that pendent for my girl! I'd also love a Mythosaur within an Alliance symbol tat for the back of her neck. I can't see Theron with a tat or any mando symbols. I just think he'd find it disrespectful because he'd never take the Creed.

10 hours ago, yenzin said:

8 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

Yep some do. If you never played "The Jedi Prisoner" questline (which includes the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison FP), pub characters will mention the Republic freeing Revan, while a character who did that questline will mention freeing Revan themselves when talking to him on Rakata Prime. I think that also changes a dialogue with Theron on Manaan where the PC will mention meeting him (not entirely sure about this one though) and it will also change one of the dialogue a JK has with Scourge where they'll mention Revan talking about Scourge, which makes the fact they don't even react to each other during SoR even worse actually.

omg, imperial characters have a planet quest to become a revanite??? 😯

I only ever did ANY planetary quests on my first JC run and never again since so I had absolutely no idea 🤣

I had also started to think I dreamed that quest where you rescue Revan, I did it on my JC and I remember she had different dialogue during SoR than any of my others.  But I couldn't remember what quest it even was!  Now I am curious to do it on JK for the Scourge thing.

Okay, wow, my characters are not that couply looking. 😲 I am seriously slacking! I don't even have a set color theme for each couple. All of your couples look amazing. 😍

I hadn't considered crystals for Theron's weapons because I noticed that neither my Hunter's nor my agent's pistols show the color in cut scenes. 🧐 Thus, I didn't think Theron's would and so I never bothered. Maybe I should still do that though. It seems like a lot of fun!

ty ty 😊 

sadly color crystals don't show in cutscenes on guns unless the gun has some kind of external glow naturally, as tunings never show in cutscenes.  guns with glow do show though, both my agents have guns with an external glow and it shows up in every cutscene.  my guns on Theron do not glow though so the crystal color isn't in cutscenes.  it IS however there in combat.  So when his lil guns go pew pew pew at enemies, the shots are all colorful 😊  I especially love the magenta in combat, his shots really stand out 🤩

I've decided that that outfit is going to be reserved for the scenes in which Theron mentions a party or dancing. And that cantina scene. It can be his clubbing outfit. 😁

good plan 😉  man, I need a good clubbing outfit for Theron too now.  I'm being put to shame having him in only one outfit that just changes colors hahaha😅

8 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

While i'm not necessarily fond of olive green in general as i tend to prefer darker greens, this color matches Theron's eyes really well (not to mention, there are not many green dyes that i actually like, usually they're far too light and bright for my taste).

imo the black and green dye looks really good on him (I may have tested it last night lol), but it runs waaaay overpriced in GTN most of the time, erg.  😓

4 hours ago, eabevella said:

Mischief and Anarchy:

AD-13/14:

Arden Defender:

The battery charge explosion of this thing can kill 2 instead of 1 Sith Lord lol

I also remembered Bold Hellion dyed black & red is a good and sexy outfit I like to put on Theron.

😍 he totally looks like an assassin with those guns, you are right.  damn, if those weren't so hideously expensive I might buy them.

....I actually forgot what the AD-13/14 were when you mentioned them before lmao   I give those to my ship droids on almost every character 😅

I loooove Bold Hellion outfit, I use it on multiple different characters (my BH wears it, and Elara wears it on my trooper.... I think maybe one other somewhere too) and I actually tried it on Theron myself once (it does look good on him 😍) but inevitably went back to the leather duster because I am weak lol

ty for your valuable contribution to scientific research, feel free to put forth any future findings and discoveries at your leisure 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

my agent who flirted one time with Koth, which got a hilarious response lmao

Koth often has some pretty fun responses to [flirts] there's one on Asylum, which is quite funny, especially since HK also adds some comments in response to Koth and the PC flirting with each other.

29 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

omg, imperial characters have a planet quest to become a revanite??? 😯

I only ever did ANY planetary quests on my first JC run and never again since so I had absolutely no idea 🤣

I had also started to think I dreamed that quest where you rescue Revan, I did it on my JC and I remember she had different dialogue during SoR than any of my others.  But I couldn't remember what quest it even was!  Now I am curious to do it on JK for the Scourge thing.

Yep, that's one of the purple quests on DK, the quest giver is near one of the taxis.

The Jedi Prisonner quest chain is near the arrival point on Balmorra if you want to do that 😉

29 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

imo the black and green dye looks really good on him (I may have tested it last night lol), but it runs waaaay overpriced in GTN most of the time, erg.  😓

Yeah, this one and the Forest Camo i think it's called are the ones i like, but they're quite expensive...

And, not Theron related, but as i said i'd take screenshots of Lana wearing the Wasteland Tech set (with a Primary Medium Gray dye), plus a view from the back and one from the front where we see a bit more of the outfit than in the first pic. I quite like how my JK, Senya and Lana's outfits look together.

And Torian wearing the Mandalorian Nomad set. I really like that he looks bulkier with that armor.

And to go back to Theron, i love that Shae calls him "Your spy-boy" 🤣

Edited by Goreshaga

37 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Yep, that's one of the purple quests on DK, the quest giver is near one of the taxis.

The Jedi Prisonner quest chain is near the arrival point on Balmorra if you want to do that 😉

oh sweet, thanks!  I think I will definitely do it on my current JK rerun, I wanna see what diff dialogue I can get on him out of it

I might have to take some random imperial character through the revanite one just for funsies tbh haha

37 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

And, not Theron related, but as i said i'd take screenshots of Lana wearing the Wasteland Tech set (with a Primary Medium Gray dye), plus a view from the back and one from the front where we see a bit more of the outfit than in the first pic. I quite like how my JK, Senya and Lana's outfits look together.

And Torian wearing the Mandalorian Nomad set. I really like that he looks bulkier with that armor.

ooh I love that on Lana!  When I get home I can take some shots of my Lanas, I have her in a totally different look on every character, my favorite is on SW, where she has the resilient warden in black and red - I almost put her in that same look on agent so she would match him and Theron but I already had Kaliyo in that outfit (albeit in purple) and I don't like doubling up outfits on different companions on the same character haha

omg I don't even remember the spy boy comment 🤣  that is great though, I love that. 

I always thought that Kaliyo would call him "spy boy", since she calls Vector "bug boy" 😅 I don't think she ever does it in game sadly, but I definitely HC that when she and agent are catching up over drinks, she's like "so... you and republic spy boy, huh?" 😆

Edited by cannibithobbal

47 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

oh sweet, thanks!  I think I will definitely do it on my current JK rerun, I wanna see what diff dialogue I can get on him out of it

I might have to take some random imperial character through the revanite one just for funsies tbh haha

You're welcome ^^

I usually do the Revan one on my JK and her clones, and the Revanite one on my SW and her clones, as they're the ones who go through SoR in my HC.

47 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

ooh I love that on Lana!  When I get home I can take some shots of my Lanas, I have her in a totally different look on every character, my favorite is on SW, where she has the resilient warden in black and red - I almost put her in that same look on agent so she would match him and Theron but I already had Kaliyo in that outfit (albeit in purple) and I don't like doubling up outfits on different companions on the same character haha

omg I don't even remember the spy boy comment 🤣  that is great though, I love that. 

I always thought that Kaliyo would call him "spy boy", since she calls Vector "bug boy" 😅 I don't think she ever does it in game sadly, but I definitely HC that when she and agent are catching up over drinks, she's like "so... you and republic spy boy, huh?" 😆

Can't give the Resilient Warden set to anyone as that's my SW's look, and i HC that this is the armor Arcann made for her.

Didn't remember anything like that either before i replayed that cutscene to get the Torian screenshots tbh.

Yeah i'd totally see both Kaliyo and Kira calling him that.

Edited by Goreshaga

1 hour ago, Goreshaga said:

Didn't remember anything like that either before i replayed that cutscene to get the Torian screenshots tbh.

Yeah i'd totally see both Kaliyo and Kira calling him that.

Oh yeah, I could totally see Kira doing it too 😂    I like the idea that both my boys with Theron have their oldest and closest female friend calling Theron "spy boy" haha

I want to see Theron's reaction to being called "spy boy" tbh, have we ever had someone call him that in front of him?  I feel like we haven't 😅

12 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

No idea what determines that, and it's been a very long time since i last played KOTFE with any other character than my JK, who always has Theron saying "Yeah ? Who'd you had in mind". Is it possible your IA and BH flirted with Koth as well as Theron before that scene ? That could explain why that randomly changes, and why i always got Theron talking as my JK never flirted with Lana or Koth.

My characters always flirt with Koth at least once. When Koth says, "Whatever happens, I want you to know... it's an honor to fight alongside you." I can't not take the line, "Careful Koth. You'll make me blush." 😄 

My agent flirted with him twice because the Chapter 6 flirt is dependent on story choices. Both my JC and agent didn't tell Lana about Valcorian being in their head. Agent tipped his hand by once accepting the power but my JC never did. For my JC, Lana is the one that says, "You should've told me. I deserved to know." to which my JC's reply was, "So you could run experiments on me? I had to protect myself." Which is a nice call back to Master Surro. With my agent, Koth instead confronts Lana about keeping the possession a secret and my agent could '[Flirt] Secrets are good' in reply with, "Where's the fun if I just lay all my baggage on the table from the start? Now we have something new to talk about." 😂 Which on my agent, how could I not take that one?

Slight story differences like these are interesting and I am going to have to keep this in mind for when I finally romance Koth so I can get the most out of it. 

Anyway, since my JC also flirted with Koth, I don't know why he doesn't say anything like he does on the Imperial side. Maybe it's a number of flirts thing? And then on the replay, Theron doesn't say his line. While on the replay Imperial side, Koth doesn't speak his and instead Theron speaks. 🤔 It's odd.   

5 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

omg I did not know anyone but Theron ever even said that line 🤣  but like, I've only ever flirted with Theron (other than my agent who flirted one time with Koth, which got a hilarious response lmao  oh, and he also flirted once with Senya, but, obviously she isn't in that scene)

If I ever do a run where I flirt with no one it will be interesting to see what happens 🤔

Yup, that's the line. 😏 I love that one! I have to take it every time. It's a must-take line. 😁

12 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

I am going to have to be more thorough on my clones. This is awesome! I want to hear those lines. 🤩 I never did the Jedi Prisoner questline. Don't even know what that is or where it starts. But I am so going to find out now!

3 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

Balmorra, you say? Alright, I know where I'm going soon... 🤭

7 hours ago, eabevella said:

Mischief and Anarchy:

AD-13/14:

Arden Defender:

Whoa! The Mischief and Anarchy blasters look sexy! 😲Yup, I need to move their acquisition schedule up. I've been hoping for them to go on sale with no luck so far. And I still need to get the new Nomad Mando set. So many prietties out there to buy. 💵

5 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

Hey I need that pendent for my girl! I'd also love a Mythosaur within an Alliance symbol tat for the back of her neck. I can't see Theron with a tat or any mando symbols. I just think he'd find it disrespectful because he'd never take the Creed.

Ohh! The two symbols together would be awesome! Sort of like the duel Jedi/Mando symbol😍

🤔 I think Theron swearing the Resol'nare would depend on who the current Mand'alor is and their loyalties. Since the sixth tenant is to respond to arms when called upon by the Mand'alor. If someone like Jicoln Cadera were Mand'alor instead of say, Mand'alor Artus Lok the Vindicated or Mand'alor Shae Vizla the Avenger, then Theron might be willing to join his spouse in being Mandalorian.

Jicoln Cadera's goal, and the reason for his uprising against Artus Lok, was due to Jicoln wanting to serve the Republic. He did not believe the Mandalorians should answer to the Sith. He was honourable and believed children shouldn't be used as pawns. (He gets upset at the PC for putting Torian in danger and Torian is 17 or so.) He would have been against the assault on the Jedi Temple. He was also brave and he was willing to get things done himself. Instead of sending others out to do his dirty work. Unlike Artus Lok when he sent the BH out to track down Jicoln, for example. Then there is Shae Vizla, who aided in the Sacking of Coruscant and the assault on the Jedi Temple. 

Theron is willing to go along with a lot of shady things to aid the PC and advance the plot. Responding to a call to go to war against say, Tython though? Yeah, not happening. If his LS BH, Republic siding, spouse was Mand'alor though, I think Theron would be willing to swear the Creed. 😁

5 hours ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

I finally found a use for Theron.  I needed more Imperial officers in my stronghold:

https://i.imgur.com/DfxL8vN.jpg

Ohh, he looks great in that outfit! 😍 (What's that outfit called? Hoth Agent? 🤔) But then, I think he looks great in most anything. 🎶 That made me think of this video. Theron is wearing the Intelligence Agent outfit in it. I think I might use that idea when I get to Onslaught again on the Imperial side. Help Theron blend in a bit more in that rough neighbourhood. 😁

Edited by yenzin
added words. fixed spelling. added quote.

2 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

What's the armor set that your character is wearing in these pics?  I need to get that.....

8 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Oh yeah, I could totally see Kira doing it too 😂    I like the idea that both my boys with Theron have their oldest and closest female friend calling Theron "spy boy" haha

I want to see Theron's reaction to being called "spy boy" tbh, have we ever had someone call him that in front of him?  I feel like we haven't 😅

Tbh i could totally see my JK, Kira and Scourge calling him "spy boy" at least the begining, Kira and Scourge would probably switch to "your spy boyfriend" or something like that after realising what's going on between my JK and him though.

I don't think we've ever seen anyone call him that in front of him.

12 minutes ago, yenzin said:

My characters always flirt with Koth at least once. When Koth says, "Whatever happens, I want you to know... it's an honor to fight alongside you." I can't not take the line, "Careful Koth. You'll make me blush." 😄 

My agent flirted with him twice because the Chapter 6 flirt is dependent on story choices. Both my JC and agent didn't tell Lana about Valcorian being in their head. Agent tipped his hand by once accepting the power but my JC never did. For my JC, Lana is the one that says, "You should've told me. I deserved to know." to which my JC's reply was, "So you could run experiments on me? I had to protect myself." Which is a nice call back to Master Surro. With my agent, Koth instead confronts Lana about keeping the possession a secret and my agent could '[Flirt] Secrets are good' in reply with, "Where's the fun if I just lay all my baggage on the table from the start? Now we have something new to talk about." 😂 Which on my agent, how could I not take that one?

Slight story differences like these are interesting and I am going to have to keep this in mind for when I finally romance Koth so I can get the most out of it. 

Anyway, since my JC also flirted with Koth, I don't know why he doesn't say anything like he does on the Imperial side. Maybe it's a number of flirts thing? And then on the replay, Theron doesn't say his line. While on the replay Imperial side, Koth doesn't speak his and instead Theron speaks. 🤔 It's odd.   

Yeah, then it's probably because of the flirts with Koth, but no idea why it changes.

My JK also didn't tell Lana and i picked the same answer because it was both a logical explaination and a nice callback to Ziost.

Koth's romance is pretty nice, the only issue with it is that it kinda stops after the kill option, and worse he's not even there during the Nathema Conspiracy while we see his whole crew evacuate, not even a little mail to a romanced PC...

15 minutes ago, yenzin said:

I am going to have to be more thorough on my clones. This is awesome! I want to hear those lines. 🤩 I necer did the Jedi Prisoner questline. Don't even know what that is. But I am so going to find out now!

You can pick the quest on Pub side Balmorra from a droid near the arrival point.

12 minutes ago, TziganeNZ said:

What's the armor set that your character is wearing in these pics?  I need to get that.....

The chestpiece and belt are from the Imperial Reaper set, the pants from the Dark Marauder set, and the gloves, bracers and boots from Sa'har's set. I originally wanted to use Sa'har's headband under the Imperial Reaper's hood, but for some reason the headband hides the hood.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Ohh, he looks great in that outfit! 😍 But then, I think he looks great in most anything. 🎶 That made me think of this video. Theron is wearing the Intelligence Agent outfit in it. I think I might use that idea when I get to Onslaught again on the Imperial side. Help Theron blend in a bit more in that rough neighborhood. 😁

Ya know, somehow I have put almost everyone except Theron in that outfit 🤣  (it's my JK'S outfit, Lana wears it on agent, Zenith wears it on my second JC... and ya know I have to say the black and red version on Zenith may be my favorite, makes him look very nice 😍, and it was what inspired me to put black and red on my agent since they are both pale colored twi'leks.... aaaand that's me rambling again 😅)  *ahem* yes, where was I?  Right, Theron as intelligence agent.  I don't know why I never did it tbh.

I.......might need to rectify that, even if I change it back by the time I have to record cutscenes (continuity, and all that 😅)  because damn he looks good in it. 😍  (I mean, everyone looks good in it, which is why I keep using it, to be fair 😄)

I was also tempted to put Theron in the covert cipher jacket at some point but never did, I bought that outfit and have never used it haha

43 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

My JK also didn't tell Lana and i picked the same answer because it was both a logical explaination and a nice callback to Ziost.

I totally keep thinking I should do that on a character, I would love get that great callback!  But it keeps not happening, because it keeps making more sense for my characters to tell her (my Jedi are just both very trusting and too honest to ever lie about it or keep it hidden, and my SW definitely trusts her)

I actually thought I was finally going to do it on my agent, because he trusts her the least out of all my characters, but then when I got there, I realized, like, he's definitely freaked out by the force stuff that he knows basically nothing about and really scared of being mind controlled/brainwashed/losing control again and last time he was brainwashed he couldn't tell anyone so no one could help him and he had to face it and fix it entirely on his own (plus he's seen first hand how bad the emperor controlling people can be), so even though he certainly isn't 100% sure if he can trust Lana she's kind of all he's got (plus she risked her life to save him so he really hopes she won't send him to be experimented on after all that), she's the only one there who might know what to do with the emperor and be able to help if the emperor takes over his mind......... so I had him take the calculated risk and tell her.

(and to pull my ramblings back on topic lol) I really wish we could have seen more between the PCs and Theron in regards to the whole emperor in the brainsack situation, there is a little bit obviously but Theron seems (at least outwardly) to kind of just accept that it's happening and not act nearly as worried as you would think he would be given how much he worries!  I am really surprised honestly that he never sent a letter saying how much he worried about them with the emperor in their head (unless he did and I missed it somewhere lol), because I am certain he was worrying.  This is Theron we are talking about. Worrying about his LI is basically a second full time job for him.  And even if he tries to hide it in person, he certainly writes it down a lot 🥺

43 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Tbh i could totally see my JK, Kira and Scourge calling him "spy boy" at least the begining, Kira and Scourge would probably switch to "your spy boyfriend" or something like that after realising what's going on between my JK and him though.

Oh, 100%, Kira especially would call him the "spy boyfriend" for sure.  😄 

I really hope we see more interaction between Kira, Scourge, and Theron at some point in the future.  Basically all we have is the beginning of EoO, and it is like 2 very short lines.  There is extra dialogue on JK because Theron says "I know you the three of you have a history, and your opinion carries a certain weight" which he doesn't say on any other character, but that's literally all we ever got 🥲  If anything that line definitely tells me that the best friends and the boyfriend have not exactly started hanging out yet haha  they really should.

Edited by cannibithobbal