Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Ohh! Nice! Not how imagined him though. I thought he would have tattoos. 😉 Love Kalyio's outfit. She looks very classy in whatever set that is.🤩

Spoiler

Kaliyo is in the resilient warden set, with white purple dye, and I agree, she looks amazing, I was so happy how it looked on her 😊

ngl, I actually wasn't 100% sure with the look of my boy when I hit "submit", but I knew I wanted a twi'lek and there was only twi'lek face that I thought fit at all with his voice.  But once I started playing I was like "yes, he works" and I am in chapter 2 and I totally love him now, wouldn't make him look any other way 😊

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

So would mine! My agent flirted all the time with Hunter

Hide contents

( I really love Hunter! Yes, I know he/she was constantly brainwashing and trying to kill me - but so does Scorpio 😂. My agent is used to such characters. I really wanted to save her! Take her away and care for her. She's the first character he ever had feelings for and the reason he is Bi. I need to compile everything and make an IA/Hunter romance video one day.)

, after all. 😂

My fem agent liked Hunter at first then felt super betrayed, then at the end felt sympathy.  But even knowing the truth about the whole story myself, I have actually played my male agent as immediately distrustful of Hunter, as I felt it was much more in character for himHe is colder and less trusting in general, even though he's really a bit of a softy underneath. 

Even though he almost certainly wouldn't flirt with Hunter, he does flirt with almost everyone possible at least once.  He's like Jonas only he can actually take a hint and won't keep flirting if they don't appreciate it 😅   (Like, flirted with Watcher 2 once and she turned him down so hard, basically that she didn't need flattery from an alien, and I was like WHOA, damn, ok lmao)  He and Kaliyo were actually totally friends with bennys for a bit because they are both pretty similar in that way (I love btw that every time he flirts with another woman, I get "Kaliyo Djannis approves" lmao  she's into it.)  but after she started telling him about how she was putting out death marks on her former boyfriends and stuff he was like "yeah ok, maybe she too crazy, abort" and friendzoned her (sorry Kaliyo, love you) 😅 

It makes me so sad that he can't flirt with every cute boy too though, stoopid vanilla game.  He absolutely does it off screen though, he is the bi-est bi boy.  Thankfully, Theron exists. 

p.s. how safe is it to flirt with other characters after locking in a romance with Theron?  my agent is, uh, asking for a friend lol

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

It's a shame that Jonas only talks about Theron to a Trooper. Even more of a shame that there is all that flirting and nothing comes of it. I would create a character to shamelessly flirt back with him. I'll eventually get around to creating a Trooper.

Yup! They're actually good friends. Jonas will talk to certain PCs about Jonas. Also, here, the short story for you. One Night in the Dealer's Den 😉 It's a fun read! ❤️

If Theron is good friends with him, that endears him to me more, I can't lie.  Theron doesn't make friends with just anyone.  I really wish all characters could actually find that out in game though!!!  I genuinely would have 0 clue based on what is in the game on the characters I played through lol

I will check that story out later!

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Anyway, to answer your question, nope, the line is the same but the delivery is different. My BH stressed both 'still' and 'feel' there. So, for non-sensitives, it's definitely more of an instinct and hope for the future. Here is the BH recording. My JC and agent aren't there yet for you to hear. 

I really liked that conversation and many other scenes with Arcann. I'm constantly happy that I didn't kill Senya and thus spared Arcann. He really changed a lot.

aw, slightly sad.  But I will still choose to interpret the Jedi version of the line the same way, as not just a gut feeling but a feeling in the force, making them have 0 doubts it's true. 

edit: forgot to say, yeah, the way BH says it definitely sounds more like he's talking about a gut feeling, whereas JK totally says it in that very Jedi way, like he's feeling off into the middle distance lol  they manage to make it work, though I think like you said before JK is kind of the "default" class and I think that line is meant for Jedi and then the others just make it work lol

I also love that whole convo with Arcann, it's sooo sweet that he takes the time to say "don't give up on Theron".  Especially with JK he absolutely does not have to, considering my JK has saved like 5 or 6 (or more?) different people from the straight up dark side without giving up on them (Arcann wasn't even the first enemy he turned) so there was never a shred of a chance of him giving up on Theron, but the fact Arcann took the time to say it regardless is just so thoughtful and I love him.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

And speaking of scenes we would like to hear variations of! Here I have the BH and IA flirts with Theron at the end of Manaan and the reunion on Rishi on the Imperial side. I really love the way Theron's response to the flirt on Manaan works together so well with BH. 💖 Since I have only heard these flirts on BH and agent, currently, to me, it feels as if that flirt segment was written with the BH in mind. Does anyone have the flirts on SW and SI so I can hear them?

my SW hadn't flirted with him yet there, so I have nothing to share, me sorrys 🥺

omg the agent's "someone in the SIS has a crush on me" line is incredible 🤣  and Theron's response.  I.... can't wait to get to that, amazing. 

as to which one of them it felt more written for, idk if either seems like it, but then maybe I am biased because I have an agent too... his one to me was perfect haha (edit: just realized you probably mean the "into you" thing that both BH and Theron say, yeah, that makes sense as being written to go together haha  but I still think it works perfect with agent too)

I have to say, after seeing that, I still love the republic (pardon the first 10 seconds, I can't link to a timestamp on phone) flirt line best for reuniting on Rishi (I love that they're so into flirting with each other that Lana has to force them to get back on task haha), but that last line on Manaan on imperial is incredible, definitely wins over the republic one which is very tame 😂

Edited by cannibithobbal
I kept forgetting things, like adding a link lol
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

Kaliyo is in the resilient warden set, with white purple dye, and I agree, she looks amazing, I was so happy how it looked on her 😊

ngl, I actually wasn't 100% sure with the look of my boy when I hit "submit", but I knew I wanted a twi'lek and there was only twi'lek face that I thought fit at all with his voice.  But once I started playing I was like "yes, he works" and I am in chapter 2 and I totally love him now, wouldn't make him look any other way 😊

My fem agent liked Hunter at first then felt super betrayed, then at the end felt sympathy.  But even knowing the truth about the whole story myself, I have actually played my male agent as immediately distrustful of Hunter, as I felt it was much more in character for himHe is colder and less trusting in general, even though he's really a bit of a softy underneath. 

Even though he almost certainly wouldn't flirt with Hunter, he does flirt with almost everyone possible at least once.  He's like Jonas only he can actually take a hint and won't keep flirting if they don't appreciate it 😅   (Like, flirted with Watcher 2 once and she turned him down so hard, basically that she didn't need flattery from an alien, and I was like WHOA, damn, ok lmao)  He and Kaliyo were actually totally friends with bennys for a bit because they are both pretty similar in that way (I love btw that every time he flirts with another woman, I get "Kaliyo Djannis approves" lmao  she's into it.)  but after she started telling him about how she was putting out death marks on her former boyfriends and stuff he was like "yeah ok, maybe she too crazy, abort" and friendzoned her (sorry Kaliyo, love you) 😅 

It makes me so sad that he can't flirt with every cute boy too though, stoopid vanilla game.  He absolutely does it off screen though, he is the bi-est bi boy.  Thankfully, Theron exists. 

p.s. how safe is it to flirt with other characters after locking in a romance with Theron?  my agent is, uh, asking for a friend lol

If Theron is good friends with him, that endears him to me more, I can't lie.  Theron doesn't make friends with just anyone.  I really wish all characters could actually find that out in game though!!!  I genuinely would have 0 clue based on what is in the game on the characters I played through lol

I will check that story out later!

aw, slightly sad.  But I will still choose to interpret the Jedi version of the line the same way, as not just a gut feeling but a feeling in the force, making them have 0 doubts it's true. 

edit: forgot to say, yeah, the way BH says it definitely sounds more like he's talking about a gut feeling, whereas JK totally says it in that very Jedi way, like he's feeling off into the middle distance lol  they manage to make it work, though I think like you said before JK is kind of the "default" class and I think that line is meant for Jedi and then the others just make it work lol

I also love that whole convo with Arcann, it's sooo sweet that he takes the time to say "don't give up on Theron".  Especially with JK he absolutely does not have to, considering my JK has saved like 5 or 6 (or more?) different people from the straight up dark side without giving up on them (Arcann wasn't even the first enemy he turned) so there was never a shred of a chance of him giving up on Theron, but the fact Arcann took the time to say it regardless is just so thoughtful and I love him.

my SW hadn't flirted with him yet there, so I have nothing to share, me sorrys 🥺

omg the agent's "someone in the SIS has a crush on me" line is incredible 🤣  and Theron's response.  I.... can't wait to get to that, amazing. 

as to which one of them it felt more written for, idk if either seems like it, but then maybe I am biased because I have an agent too... his one to me was perfect haha (edit: just realized you probably mean the "into you" thing that both BH and Theron say, yeah, that makes sense as being written to go together haha  but I still think it works perfect with agent too)

I have to say, after seeing that, I still love the republic (pardon the first 10 seconds, I can't link to a timestamp on phone) flirt line best for reuniting on Rishi (I love that they're so into flirting with each other that Lana has to force them to get back on task haha), but that last line on Manaan on imperial is incredible, definitely wins over the republic one which is very tame 😂

I keep noticing mistakes in my posts only after you or someone quotes them. 😅 Jonas talks about Jonas. Yikes! 😂

Right! I really wanted to flirt with Sanju. He even offers male IA a drink out, just like he does to fem agents. Only, I couldn't take him up on that offer at all! Also, if you want to see those flirt lines with Hunter if you don't take them, let me know.😉

Well, your friend doesn't have to worry too much, I don't think. 😉 There are not of options to flirt with people outside of a locked-in romance. At least, that I have seen on my playthroughs. I can't flirt with Lana or Koth, for example. I also don't remember being able to flirt with Arcann. 🤔 So far my agent has not been able to flirt with others, but he is also still only in Chapter 16 of KotFE. I'm sure there are instances where the flirting will have an impact, but I have not seen them. One that comes to mind is a video I saw on YouTube in which a male JC can flirt with Zenith without triggering a full romance or ruining a current one. Whereas a femJK can flirt with Kira and it will trigger the romance, and if selected, lead to a break-up with Theron.

My male BH was able to flirt with Rass Ordo with no consequence. I wanted to test the lines out -- okay, not a fair comparison because I never completed a conversation after having taken a flirt with him. 😅 Hmm...🤔 My BH was ninjamanced by Mako because courting gifts will trigger a romance and we were "married" by the time I saw her again. If I had continued the romance, I would have had to see a break-up scene with Theron and I hear that it is heartwrenching. I have never personally seen any videos of it. Instead, I was forced to break up with Mako. Poor little sister. It's not you, Mako, it's me. Really!!

My BH was able to flirt all he wanted with Cytharat with no consequence because Rise of the Hutt Cartel comes before Shadow of Revan and Theron wasn't around yet. (Also, the Cytharat is not a relationship that lasts.) Even though I did not do RotHC until after my BH and Theron were engaged and I had even finished Legacy of the Sith.

Agreed! I would have loved to hear about their friendship in-game. Instead, I read about it back in this thread somewhere! Grr! 😣 Though, to be fair, this does make it an easter egg as a result, and gives players a reason to play other classes.

What I thought was especially touching about the Arcann conversation was that Arcann hadn't even spoken to Theron yet by that point. Yet, he still speaks up in defence of him. Throughout the entire arc, I really missed Koth's presence. I feel he would have added even more to it. I can definitely imagine him speaking up against the kill option too, because he is not afraid to voice his opinions, and that is something I really like about him. Both of them together in that arc would have been amazing!

😂 Yes, that's what I meant. "You're totally into me." "Into you? Don't be ridiculous." But likewise. The SIS crush thing is cute too! 

Agreed on the republic reunion! I love how Theron actually leans in closer to the PC. The flirting tones are so strong there! 😍

Going through all the videos and seeing the absolute devastation on Theron's face, along with all the verbal and visual clues, I have to wonder if all those Theron haters and me were even playing the same game. Even players who romanced him, happily kill him at the end. Did they not hear him brokenly say, "I love you, too," after the Commander's comm call? Makes my heart hurt! 😭 Speaking of needing to go through a good knife in the chest segment because it has been a while. 😅 I am reading old posts elsewhere on this forum and there were so many Theron haters back then. Evil, mean, stupid players. 🤬

Edited by yenzin
Added stuff

First off, I wrote up responses to all this once, tried to post, and the post that posted was blank.  So.  Hopefully I can remember everything I said the first time lol.

5 hours ago, yenzin said:

I keep noticing mistakes in my posts only after you or someone quotes them. 😅 Jonas talks about Jonas. Yikes! 😂

Have you seen how many of my posts are edited?  lmao, I constantly find new things I screwed up or realized I missed or said wrong or thought of some important thing I was gonna say and forgot 😅  The struggle is real.

Right! I really wanted to flirt with Sanju. He even offers male IA a drink out, just like he does to fem agents. Only, I couldn't take him up on that offer at all! Also, if you want to see those flirt lines with Hunter if you don't take them, let me know.😉

Sure, I would watch those!

There are so many boys my boy could flirt with.  Like, I wish I could flirt with Watcher 3 and not just Watcher 2 lol  (especially since she turned him down so brutally lmao)

edit: I forgot about Chance, and after this mail he would get flirted with, 100%

Well, your friend doesn't have to worry too much, I don't think. 😉 There are not of options to flirt with people outside of a locked-in romance. At least, that I have seen on my playthroughs. I can't flirt with Lana or Koth, for example. I also don't remember being able to flirt with Arcann. 🤔 So far my agent has not been able to flirt with others, but he is also still only in Chapter 16 of KotFE. I'm sure there are instances where the flirting will have an impact, but I have not seen them. One that comes to mind is a video I saw on YouTube in which a male JC can flirt with Zenith without triggering a full romance or ruining a current one. Whereas a femJK can flirt with Kira and it will trigger the romance, and if selected, lead to a break-up with Theron.

My male BH was able to flirt with Rass Ordo with no consequence. I wanted to test the lines out -- okay, not a fair comparison because I never completed a conversation after having taken a flirt with him. 😅 Hmm...🤔 My BH was ninjamanced by Mako because courting gifts will trigger a romance and we were "married" by the time I saw her again. If I had continued the romance, I would have had to see a break-up scene with Theron and I hear that it is heartwrenching. I have never personally seen any videos of it. Instead, I was forced to break up with Mako. Poor little sister. It's not you, Mako, it's me. Really!!

My BH was able to flirt all he wanted with Cytharat with no consequence because Rise of the Hutt Cartel comes before Shadow of Revan and Theron wasn't around yet. (Also, the Cytharat is not a relationship that lasts.) Even though I did not do RotHC until after my BH and Theron were engaged and I had even finished Legacy of the Sith.

Ok, so, what I am feeling here is: my agent gonna have to become way more monogamous once he starts dating Theron 😅  Poor thing.  Unless every potential romance-breaking flirt has a warning pop-up?  If so I can always backtrack, right?  lol

Do you know about characters with flirts that never lead to romances though?  Like, my agent would take the Satele flirt, he absolutely would lmao

What I thought was especially touching about the Arcann conversation was that Arcann hadn't even spoken to Theron yet by that point. Yet, he still speaks up in defence of him. Throughout the entire arc, I really missed Koth's presence. I feel he would have added even more to it. I can definitely imagine him speaking up against the kill option too, because he is not afraid to voice his opinions, and that is something I really like about him. Both of them together in that arc would have been amazing!

I mean, technically Theron and Arcann have spoken a few very brief times, and I assume that they have spoken more off screen, but yeah, they are not exactly BFFs or anything, so the fact that he so readily takes the time to say "don't give up on him", man, the feels.  Arcann ilu

I have to admit something: until someone pointed it out to me, I kind of........... didn't realize that Koth disappeared so early and never appeared again, because I never felt he was missing in any story (and I do like him, I swear!  he's just kind of... middle tier for me) 🥺  So I honestly never thought about how things would go in later stories if he was there.  I feel like he never had a strong connection/friendship with Theron, they always seemed like just colleagues and Koth was really just close to Lana.  Based on that, I feel Koth would probably fall in the middle of the PC and Lana in terms of his reaction to Theron's "betrayal," like, not feeling angry or super betrayed like Lana but definitely not 100% believing in him still either.  I agree he would never want Theron dead though, he would almost certainly be on the "bring him in, find out more information" camp.  Maybe I am wrong though, idk. 

Agreed on the republic reunion! I love how Theron actually leans in closer to the PC. The flirting tones are so strong there! 😍

Yesss, I love how he leans in ❤️  I always totally feel like if they were alone in that scene, they would have kept going and gotten a kiss way sooner than they ended up getting 😆  Which you would think would make me sad that Lana snaps them out of it, but I actually love it because I love that she had to.  Also, like, she was right, they had important things to talk about and they were sooo distracted lmao.  (Also, it's funny, cracks me up every time haha)

Going through all the videos and seeing the absolute devastation on Theron's face, along with all the verbal and visual clues, I have to wonder if all those Theron haters and me were even playing the same game. Even players who romanced him, happily kill him at the end. Did they not hear him brokenly say, "I love you, too," after the Commander's comm call? Makes my heart hurt! 😭 Speaking of needing to go through a good knife in the chest segment because it has been a while. 😅 I am reading old posts elsewhere on this forum and there were so many Theron haters back then. Evil, mean, stupid players. 🤬

I definitely will never understand the haters, I really really won't.  Especially anyone who would romance him and then kill him, wtf.  Anyone who can make it past this exchange, especially his "you mean everything to me", and still kill him just..... probably has no soul, tbh.

It hurts my soul just knowing that other people kill him off, especially when it's because they actually hate him and want him gone, so I literally just have to not think about it.  It hurst me and I do not understand how it does not hurt them.  Like you say, they were clearly playing a different game.  or possibly they need a little psychopathy check because maybe they just don't feel feelings 🤔

Whenever the haters get you down, just remind yourself that they can hate all they want, but they're not the ones in a 150+ page thread that's almost always in the front page of general.  Our love is more powerful than their hate.  ☺️ 

Oh, and, also remind yourself that Theron living is the canon version, so.  Even though the dev's worst ever design decision means he's here less he is still here.  For us and for canon.

Edited by cannibithobbal

20 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

I'm not saying you're wrong but they've said multiple times they don't consider that a canon.

ok, if they actually said that, then that's weird but fine I guess.  I consider "default version" to be the same as canon though, so that's what I mean.  If the devs wanna quibble over semantics, no matter to me lol

I was curious one day about what choices would be default if I were to use a Commander's Token and skip everything straight to KotFE. It was an interesting list.

Republic makes all light side choices. No being accomplice to the deaths of 85+ pages of Jedi on a JC. Empire makes all dark choices. No becoming a double agent on IA. Vette is alive on Republic and dead on Imperial - except for SW in which she is alive. Torian is alive for all Imperials except for SW, and dead for all Republic characters. SCORPIO is alive for all Republic characters and dead for all but IA on Imperial side. Senya. Arcann, and Koth are alive on the Republic side and are all dead on Imperial. Republic sides with Republic and Empress Acina is dead. Imperials all side with Imperial and Jace Malcom is dead. Theron is alive for everyone. 

It made me very happy to see that no matter the side, Theron was alive for both. 🥰

Also, I am one of those people that considers that canon, too. 😏 Especially as it is the same for both factions. 💖

I tend not to argue with people over their version of canon. For example, Shepard and Liara are the canon relationship in Mass Effect. In Dragon Age, city female elf is the canon Warden. In SWTOR, I believe it is a male human, black-haired, JK because a lot of the promotional videos use that character. I just consider all those to be alternate universes. 😂 Hmm... not sure who would be the canon Commander for me in SWTOR. It was BH for the longest time but now I have my adorable little agent. I think he may end up pulling ahead. 🤩

I wonder if we'll see more Vette in the future. 🤔Torian has been seeing a lot of screen time recently due to the Mandalorian Arc. Maybe Vette will get something similar. 

4 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

First off, I wrote up responses to all this once, tried to post, and the post that posted was blank.  So.  Hopefully I can remember everything I said the first time lol.

Have you seen how many of my posts are edited?  lmao, I constantly find new things I screwed up or realized I missed or said wrong or thought of some important thing I was gonna say and forgot 😅  The struggle is real..

I tend to be in the habit of CTRL+A, CTRL+C-ing everything in the post window before posting or opening a previous page to quote from there. Have had to rewrite way too many essay-length message replies. 😅 Especially as I keep adding to it or editing it. Thus, I feel your pain. 🤗

There are so many boys my boy could flirt with.  Like, I wish I could flirt with Watcher 3 and not just Watcher 2 lol  (especially since she turned him down so brutally lmao)

edit: I forgot about Chance, and after this mail he would get flirted with, 100%

That was quite a brutal rejection. 😂 I didn't get such a reaction from her. She must really feel strongly about aliens. 

Oh, Chance. He was adorable too! So many adorable characters in this game. Sure, he brainwashed me to ensure I'd go save him, but anyone in his position would have. No one wants to die. Shame I never got that drink with him on-screen. I need to add it to my off-screen headcanon.

Ok, so, what I am feeling here is: my agent gonna have to become way more monogamous once he starts dating Theron 😅  Poor thing.  Unless every potential romance-breaking flirt has a warning pop-up?  If so I can always backtrack, right?  lol

Do you know about characters with flirts that never lead to romances though?  Like, my agent would take the Satele flirt, he absolutely would lmao

Hmm... 🤔 Not a full list. Of the ones off the top of my head though:

Males and Females who side with the Imperials can flirt with Empress Acina.

Likewise, all characters can flirt with Satele Shan in Chapter 12. Taking that option does not affect any active romances. Just like Republic siding characters flirting with Malcom - right in front of Theron! 😲 - doesn't affect his romance. While his reaction is amusing, I could never do that to him. Not even in jest. (I'm a strong believer in that purposefully making someone jealous is a form of emotional abuse.) Bonus: Here's smuggler asking Satele for a drink after a mission way before that. She delicately turns him down. 😂

There's Rass Ordo. Flirting with him seems safe as there is no official romance yet so no little box will pop up. 🤔Wow, I think that might be all that Agent would have access to. Kira, Scourge, Jaesa, and Zenith are all companion class locked. There was definitely more flirting in the base game. 🤭 And yes, that romance pop-up block is a safety net. 😉 Go forth and flirt all you want to, Agent! 

I mean, technically Theron and Arcann have spoken a few very brief times, and I assume that they have spoken more off screen, but yeah, they are not exactly BFFs or anything, so the fact that he so readily takes the time to say "don't give up on him", man, the feels.  Arcann ilu

I have to admit something: until someone pointed it out to me, I kind of........... didn't realize that Koth disappeared so early and never appeared again, because I never felt he was missing in any story (and I do like him, I swear!  he's just kind of... middle tier for me) 🥺  So I honestly never thought about how things would go in later stories if he was there.  I feel like he never had a strong connection/friendship with Theron, they always seemed like just colleagues and Koth was really just close to Lana.  Based on that, I feel Koth would probably fall in the middle of the PC and Lana in terms of his reaction to Theron's "betrayal," like, not feeling angry or super betrayed like Lana but definitely not 100% believing in him still either.  I agree he would never want Theron dead though, he would almost certainly be on the "bring him in, find out more information" camp.  Maybe I am wrong though, idk. 

Ah, I had forgotten Arcann and Theron share some brief dialogue before then. I really need to go back and re-watch everything. It's been an age. I recently found out about Arn Peralun and I cannot for the life of me remember if my BH even met him. As of patch 7.1 he even has flirt dialogue and mail, but I cannot find an answer anywhere online on if he is only a potential for Jedi females, or if he is flirtable for all sexes and factions. 

Yeah, Koth disappeared very early on. (When he showed up again with a speaking part ages later, I actually did a double-take.) He was never there with the rest of his team while the Gravestone was damaged and he was never there to be upset by its loss. I think, due to him disappearing so soon, many people feel only 'meh' about him. In him, I see a lot of wasted potential for story and character growth and it is disappointing that he will never get that on-screen.

As far as Theron and him goes, Koth is very LS. He would definitely object to a decision to leave Theron behind or killed because Theron has been a valuable and reliable member of the team. I am with you in that he likely will not react as strongly to Theron's "betrayal" as either Lana or the PC do, simply because he isn't shown to know Theron as well. Still, he would be a very vocal supporter in the LS option of, 'Let's take him in and question him. Find out why he did what he did before we pass judgment.' Or, that could be me projecting again because I definitely don't know Koth as well as some of the other characters. But from what I do know, I feel like that would be his reaction.

Yesss, I love how he leans in ❤️  I always totally feel like if they were alone in that scene, they would have kept going and gotten a kiss way sooner than they ended up getting 😆  Which you would think would make me sad that Lana snaps them out of it, but I actually love it because I love that she had to.  Also, like, she was right, they had important things to talk about and they were sooo distracted lmao.  (Also, it's funny, cracks me up every time haha)

I definitely will never understand the haters, I really really won't.  Especially anyone who would romance him and then kill him, wtf.  Anyone who can make it past this exchange, especially his "you mean everything to me", and still kill him just..... probably has no soul, tbh.

It hurts my soul just knowing that other people kill him off, especially when it's because they actually hate him and want him gone, so I literally just have to not think about it.  It hurst me and I do not understand how it does not hurt them.  Like you say, they were clearly playing a different game.  or possibly they need a little psychopathy check because maybe they just don't feel feelings 🤔

Whenever the haters get you down, just remind yourself that they can hate all they want, but they're not the ones in a 150+ page thread that's almost always in the front page of general.  Our love is more powerful than their hate.  ☺️ 

Oh, and, also remind yourself that Theron living is the canon version, so.  Even though the dev's worst ever design decision means he's here less he is still here.  For us and for canon.

On the Imperial side, the Rishi reunion has different dialogue based on class. On Republic, JC and JK's is the same. I'm now wondering if smuggler and trooper are too. 🤔 (I made a trooper. My first mirialan! He's buff and green and... won't be able to flirt with Jonas. Ooff! Forgot about that. Alright, back to the drawing board there...)

Also, JC's pirate performance was so amusing! 🤣 He starts off being terrible at it and it always makes me laugh. As time passes, he gets more into the role and does better. 🤭

Ack, the feels in that scene! So lovely and heartfelt. It makes me smile. 💖:classic_blush:☺️ Also, the PC has a stronger willpower than me. I would have already been moving in to hug him. 

In my headcanon, my BH does so on Ziost when he sees Theron is wounded. And Theron tenses up and says, "Uh... hi." 😅 My BH should have read the room better and asked for permission first. Consent is sexy, Hunter!

Edited by yenzin
italiced a word. added stuff.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

There's Rass Ordo. Flirting with him seems safe as there is no official romance yet so no little box will pop up. 🤔Wow, I think that might be all that Agent would have access to. Kira, Scourge, Jaesa, and Zenith are all companion class locked. There was definitely more flirting in the base game. 🤭 And yes, that romance pop-up block is a safety net. 😉 Go forth and flirt all you want to, Agent!

Major Anri also.  Imperials can flirt with her (both sexes), and republics can flirt with Arn on Manaan.

Don't know about Arn as I just can't go there with him, but with Anri....

Spoiler

...flirts lead to a kiss scene just before you leave Manaan.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

On Republic, JC and JK's is the same.

If we're talking about the "After all this time i was starting to think you didn't care", this is a JK line, JC has a different one, and i honestly wish the lines were reversed because the JC one would've suited my JK far more.

I unfortunately only have the line in french but it goes something like that "Mysterious spies don't lure me into secret missions as often as i'd like", to which Theron answers' "Glad to help" and then Lana interrupts.

No idea what the lines are like for Trooper and Smuggler though.

Regarding Arn, only Pub characters meet and can flirt with him, afaik, you can flirt with him on both genders (i'm pretty sure every KOTFE+ romance is available to both genders)

Edited by Goreshaga

BW is very careful as to make none of the choices canon but sometimes they slip.

They released a short story after Jedi Under Siege and Gnost-Dural was in there. People were unhappy because it basically said the Imp side is non-existence, which is the unspoken truth regarding everything post Kotet, but still, BW quickly "corrected" their slip.

Basically, we all know the LS Pub side is the "canon" but no official people will admit it unless this game comes to an end, and there is a future project that have direct reference to SWTOR events/characters. Just like how they "canonize" Revan (and Meetra but she's basically non-exist so yeah, still salty about it), which I absolutely hate with a passion.

I doubt they'll canonize any player character except maybe the JK since the class has more direct ties with the Emperor and let's face it, the Kotfe/et/EoO story is written with a LS JK in mind, the clues are all there. But I don't think they'll canonize any companion relationship, unless they want a new Revan/Shan descendant character (can't stop beating the dead horse). In that case, Theron romance has the biggest chance of getting a canon treatment.

29 minutes ago, eabevella said:

BW is very careful as to make none of the choices canon but sometimes they slip.

They released a short story after Jedi Under Siege and Gnost-Dural was in there. People were unhappy because it basically said the Imp side is non-existence, which is the unspoken truth regarding everything post Kotet, but still, BW quickly "corrected" their slip.

Basically, we all know the LS Pub side is the "canon" but no official people will admit it unless this game comes to an end, and there is a future project that have direct reference to SWTOR events/characters. Just like how they "canonize" Revan (and Meetra but she's basically non-exist so yeah, still salty about it), which I absolutely hate with a passion.

I doubt they'll canonize any player character except maybe the JK since the class has more direct ties with the Emperor and let's face it, the Kotfe/et/EoO story is written with a LS JK in mind, the clues are all there. But I don't think they'll canonize any companion relationship, unless they want a new Revan/Shan descendant character (can't stop beating the dead horse). In that case, Theron romance has the biggest chance of getting a canon treatment.

There are some other slip ups. If you play A Traitor Among the Chiss on an Imp character who has not started Fractured Alliance and has therefore not yet made the Malcom/Acina choice, the announcement on Copero will state Acina is dead and Vowrawn is the new Emperor, which places the Outlander siding with the Republic on Iokath as the more canonical choice of the two.

We can assume too, that if there was a canonical Outlander it would most probably be a character very close to the one they use in their promo materials, aka a human, male LS JK romancing Lana. The overall story makes more sense with a JK, and they clearly treat Lana as the most canonical romance as well (especially considering the fact they could not be bothered to give Kira any romance content during EoO, but still found it very usefull to animate a sad reaction from her if she was dumped for Lana, and only Lana, despite Theron, Arcann and Scourge being present as well, but no, she has that reaction only for Lana, so in their mind that male JK probably romanced Kira before moving to Lana).

Honestly i really hope they'll never make any canonical version of the class characters, because i'm pretty sure they'll be pretty much the exact opposite of what i've played, and well, i'm fairly certain i'll like the characters i've played far more than anything they could canonize.

Edited by Goreshaga
  • Like 1

imo something is and could only ever be considered canon if it is the default choice for everyone if they skip past the story, with the exception that I do think if they made some version official canon it would probably be the republic side version.   Even though much of KotXX and republic after that is clearly written with a Jedi in mind, I don't think any specific character class would actually be the canon version (maybe force user since some things in KotXX are silly on a tech class, but it could be any of the 4, really).  Like, even if in their minds it was a JK the whole time, I think a canon write up would leave it generic.

I think if there was to be a canon specified, it would be that one character of every class of unspecified gender did their class stories simultaneously (because none of them actually contradict and some even have direct ties to each other), all with no canon romances, and then one character formed the Alliance and became Alliance Commander and fought Zakuul.  I think Koth, Senya, and Arcann surviving would be canon.

As for after when the stories split I don't know, I think republic side would be like I said.

I think almost certainly no romances would be canon though and Theron surviving would be canon.  Because if you skip the stories that is what happens, you get no love but you get Theron on every single class.

The fact saving Theron is a LS action but is still default for both factions is why I said it's definitely canon.  Even if the devs won't say so or even some devs don't want to agree with it, if literally any optional choice in this game is canon then it's him surviving.

This post could age like milk after the game is finally over and they do say some "officia" canon version and contradict every prediction I just made, but.  Regardless, Theron survives for everyone if they skip fractured alliances, it's the closest thing to one singular canon option that honestly exists in this game.  lol

Edited by cannibithobbal

6 hours ago, TziganeNZ said:

Major Anri also.  Imperials can flirt with her (both sexes), and republics can flirt with Arn on Manaan.

Don't know about Arn as I just can't go there with him, but with Anri....

Hide contents

...flirts lead to a kiss scene just before you leave Manaan.

Thanks for clarifying that! I could not find an answer anywhere. Likely because the flirt is so new. From what I have read about Arn, he is recovering from extreme trauma (Information is so lacking!). The last thing he needs to worry about right now is a relationship. Besides, the power imbalance between the PC and him may be a bit much for me. Still, he seems like he would eventually make for a great friend! I need to hurry up and get there so I can meet both him and Anri 😄

5 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

If we're talking about the "After all this time i was starting to think you didn't care", this is a JK line, JC has a different one, and i honestly wish the lines were reversed because the JC one would've suited my JK far more.

I unfortunately only have the line in french but it goes something like that "Mysterious spies don't lure me into secret missions as often as i'd like", to which Theron answers' "Glad to help" and then Lana interrupts.

No idea what the lines are like for Trooper and Smuggler though.

Regarding Arn, only Pub characters meet and can flirt with him, afaik, you can flirt with him on both genders (i'm pretty sure every KOTFE+ romance is available to both genders)

What?! That line is awesome!!! 😍 I want that line! :: give me grabby hands emote:: That must be a regional language thing because my JC definitely got the same line as JK in English. Would have been nice for them to be different like they are on the Imperial side and in French. Actually, maybe both SW and SI have the same line as each other too? 🤔 Lazy English version 😂 I wonder what other lines are different.

1 hour ago, cannibithobbal said:

imo something is and could only ever be considered canon if it is the default choice for everyone if they skip past the story, with the exception that I do think if they made some version official canon it would probably be the republic side version.   Even though much of KotXX and republic after that is clearly written with a Jedi in mind, I don't think any specific character class would actually be the canon version (maybe force user since some things in KotXX are silly on a tech class, but it could be any of the 4, really).  Like, even if in their minds it was a JK the whole time, I think a canon write up would leave it generic.

I think if there was to be a canon specified, it would be that one character of every class of unspecified gender did their class stories simultaneously (because none of them actually contradict and some even have direct ties to each other), all with no canon romances, and then one character formed the Alliance and became Alliance Commander and fought Zakuul.  I think Koth, Senya, and Arcann surviving would be canon.

As for after when the stories split I don't know, I think republic side would be like I said.

I think almost certainly no romances would be canon though and Theron surviving would be canon.  Because if you skip the stories that is what happens, you get no love but you get Theron on every single class.

The fact saving Theron is a LS action but is still default for both factions is why I said it's definitely canon.  Even if the devs won't say so or even some devs don't want to agree with it, if literally any optional choice in this game is canon then it's him surviving.

This post could age like milk after the game is finally over and they do say some "officia" canon version and contradict every prediction I just made, but.  Regardless, Theron survives for everyone if they skip fractured alliances, it's the closest thing to one singular canon option that honestly exists in this game.  lol

And I love that! 💖 It shows just how supportive the Devs are of Theron and any player out there that can't see his actions were what they were - saving the PC and the alliance from yet another superweapon - are willfully ignorant haters and not worth my time, 👼

Edited by yenzin
added a sentence

7 hours ago, yenzin said:

Hmm... not sure who would be the canon Commander for me in SWTOR. It was BH for the longest time but now I have my adorable little agent. I think he may end up pulling ahead. 🤩

yasss smol lil agent, go go go! 😉  I am not even through the class story and I can already see how he would have that affect.

I also see all my characters as just being alternate universes/timelines.  For me, I think it has to be a tie between my JC and my JK for which would be "my canon".  JK is my favorite class story to play and far and away favorite Theron romance, but JC has my two favorite republic class story companions (Zenith and Nadia) and was my first character to go all the way through and I love her and she's still my main that I play.

I wonder if we'll see more Vette in the future. 🤔Torian has been seeing a lot of screen time recently due to the Mandalorian Arc. Maybe Vette will get something similar. 

Yeah, as much as I am happy for Torian fans, I admit it makes me real sad that Vette hasn't been seen since KotET and Torian's on the poster.  😥  Where's my guuuuuurl, devs????????? 

I honestly think the writers just don't know what to do with her.  😥  But like, I wouldn't even care if she actually had anything important to do, just have her hanging out with Gault and Hylo or something lol

That was quite a brutal rejection. 😂 I didn't get such a reaction from her. She must really feel strongly about aliens. 

Oh, Chance. He was adorable too! So many adorable characters in this game. Sure, he brainwashed me to ensure I'd go save him, but anyone in his position would have. No one wants to die. Shame I never got that drink with him on-screen. I need to add it to my off-screen headcanon.

Yeah, she turned him down so hard.  A few other women rejected him too (don't remember her line, but Mia on Tatooine was just like "did you seriously just flirt with me?" and got annoyed lol), but Watcher 2 was the most brutal.  The funny thing is, it keeps giving me the flirt option, but I haven't taken any others because my boy can take a hint and wouldn't date a woman racist against him anyway lol

Yeah, I definitely played it that my agent totally realized that Chance was just a super scared kid and acted out of fear and didn't actually want to betray his trust.  I chose the super light side option for saving him (there's one that's basically "you're lucky I'm feeling merciful" and one that's just to save him, I chose the second one).  So yeah, my agent/Chance definitely happens off screen, 100% headcanon.  Theron is not my boy's first SIS agent 😉 

Hmm...  Not a full list. Of the ones off the top of my head though:

Males and Females who side with the Imperials can flirt with Empress Acina.

Likewise, all characters can flirt with Satele Shan in Chapter 12. Taking that option does not affect any active romances. Just like Republic siding characters flirting with Malcom - right in front of Theron! 😲 - doesn't affect his romance. While his reaction is amusing, I could never do that to him. Not even in jest. (I'm a strong believer in that purposefully making someone jealous is a form of emotional abuse.) Bonus: Here's smuggler asking Satele for a drink after a mission way before that. She delicately turns him down. 😂

Ah, I had forgotten Arcann and Theron share some brief dialogue before then. I really need to go back and re-watch everything. It's been an age. I recently found out about Arn Peralun and I cannot for the life of me remember if my BH even met him. As of patch 7.1 he even has flirt dialogue and mail, but I cannot find an answer anywhere online on if he is only a potential for Jedi females, or if he is flirtable for all sexes and factions.

I did not realize Acina was flirtable!  But, I never played through on imperial and when I do it's gonna be saboteur anyway soooooooo, RIP on that one.

My agent is probably gonna flirt with Satele lol (her response of "I'd rather not know" lmao)  But yeah, I couldn't ever flirt with Malcolm right in front of Theron either, not even on my ultra flirty agent who can't help himself.  Like, in my head I think with agent specifically (but no one else), Theron would know he's just like that and is probably trying (badly) to be silly not mean, but, I the player could not lol.

Good to know Rass is safe, he'll probably get one 😅  just one though, my agent is naturally flirty but not trying to actually play the field.

I am so sad that Kira and Scourge especially are class locked for romance since you can HAVE them as companions on all classes.  Zenith and Jaesa are just class locked as companions.  And even though it's super in character for him and makes all the sense in the world, the Zenith one makes me so sad 😭  I just want my twi'lek boys to hang out together okaaaaay 😭  (dumb tangent, but I was playing my 3rd JK on Balmorra yesterday and I got to the weapons factory place where all classes converge, and a JC was running around with Zenith and I was like ZENIIIIITH!!!! and chased them down and helped them fight some enemies instead of just stealthing through because I could pretend my JK was fighting with Zenith just for a minute haha.... I don't have a problem, don't judge me. 🥲

More tangent (Zenith was mentioned, I can't help myself!), but I really really really hope Zenith comes back again in story for all republic characters.  Like, they completely 100% set it up (JK says "until next time, Zenith" as he's leaving and then Zenith sends a letter saying that he will not work for them but will work with them and that if he ever needs their help he will call -- not to mention JC gets a flirt but no follow through to an actual romance... slowest burn romance in the game istg, which is super in character but still), but whether the devs actually have plans to follow up on that or just left it open to give themselves options, lord knows.  My dream scenario would be a FP on Balmorra where for JCs, Zenith got intel from his people there and for other classes, Zenith calls them remotely to help, and then because Zenith will never trust anyone imperial, Theron volunteers to be the companion for the mission 😍  and Zenith and Theron both roll with you.  C'MON DEVS, GIMME MY BOYS, LET TROY BAKER HAVE A FIELD DAY, IT WOULD BE PERF

*ahem* yes, anyway.

As someone else said already, yeah, Arn is for both!  I actually played Manaan through on JK first and I was like "wait, is Arn just romanceable for boys?" because I hadn't remembered any flirts before with him on JC, but then I played it on JC and she had the flirts too (and I think the reason I didn't remember any was because that was the first place there was flirts lol).  So yeah, he is both. 

On the Imperial side, the Rishi reunion has different dialogue based on class. On Republic, JC and JK's is the same. I'm now wondering if smuggler and trooper are too. 🤔 (I made a trooper. My first mirialan! He's buff and green and... won't be able to flirt with Jonas. Ooff! Forgot about that. Alright, back to the drawing board there...)

hmmmm I can't remember what my smuggler's was!  (She was my test run for the Theron romance options during forged alliances/Rishi since I didn't do it on JC and hadn't made JK yet, so she did all the flirts, though personally I didn't like the romance with her much and don't consider it one of my "official" Theron romances, I never even finished Yavin story and probably won't lol  I just want her to be able to date Akaavi)

Time to make a buff mirialan lady trooper 😉  (I'm biased though, that's what my smuggler is, I call her She Hulk lol)

Also, JC's pirate performance was so amusing! 🤣 He starts off being terrible at it and it always makes me laugh. As time passes, he gets more into the role and does better. 🤭

Oh man, I would love to see JC pretending to be pirate 🤣  neither of my Jedi did it because they're both too pure and honest and were just like "I'M NOT A CANNIBAL GUYS, WTF" lol  (I love them constantly trying to tell people they're not a cannibal, too, it's hilarious)

My smuggler and SW both played pirate though, and it was super fun. 😆

Ack, the feels in that scene! So lovely and heartfelt. It makes me smile. 💖:classic_blush:☺️ Also, the PC has a stronger willpower than me. I would have already been moving in to hug him.

You mean in the republic Rishi reunion?  If so, agreed, I would have hugged him, 100% 😆  and also on Ziost!!

To be fair, I get why there are almost no hugs in the game, because the animation is always jank af when there's hugs, like even the jankiest looking kisses look 100x less jank than hugs (to the point the hugs often look super disingenuous) 😅, BUT, just for realism I still wish there was more hugs.  Because like, in the real world, I know I greet my BF with way more hugs than kisses, but in the game, it's all kissing and one hug lol

I like your idea of just HCing hugs.  I don't think my JK would bound over and hug Theron right in front of Kovach on Ziost, but right after that scene, off screen, he would have pulled Theron aside for sure to talk for a min and there would be a hug, definitely.  Especially since I was stupid and missed the "I was worried" flirt, I have to HC that he just didn't say it in front of Kovach since he knows him and Theron are coworkers so he waited til after to pull him aside and say he was worried ☺️

Edited by cannibithobbal

45 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Thanks for clarifying that! I could not find an answer anywhere. Likely because the flirt is so new. From what I have read about Arn, he is recovering from extreme trauma (Information is so lacking!). The last thing he needs to worry about right now is a relationship. Besides, the power imbalance between the PC and him may be a bit much for me. Still, he seems like he would eventually make for a great friend! I need to hurry up and get there so I can meet both him and Anri 😄

Have you not met Arn yet?  aww yeah, he's a total sweetie, I love him.  I love both him and Tau.  I have only met Anri for 2 seconds when she shows up on Mek-Sha for republic lol  I am curious to meet her officially on imperial, since, I mean, she's a twi'lek, I need to know her 😉

I don't actually think there is any power imbalance between PC and Arn that would make a romance weird, definitely not when the actual flirting is available.  (you will see though, no spoilies)  and yeah, also no specific spoilies but he does have trauma, you get to learn all about it.  (that's where that line to him from Jedi that I love comes from, about the pull to the dark side being there for all of them ❤️ Here's a link to that line, it won't spoil anything if you stop after the line is over... man, it's such a good line, it genuinely might be one of my favorite quotes in the whole game)

What?! That line is awesome!!! 😍 I want that line! :: give me grabby hands emote:: That must be a regional language thing because my JC definitely got the same line as JK in English. Would have been nice for them to be different like they are on the Imperial side and in French. Actually, maybe both SW and SI have the same line as each other too? 🤔 Lazy English version 😂 I wonder what other lines are different.

I am also curious now what lines are different!  Like, how much of the game is super different in the other languages haha

Personally I don't mind having the lines be the same between classes when it's something generic like that, but I do love that they do occasionally mix it up when it suits a class better (like the SIS crush line for agent 😅)  I know there are definitely other non-flirt lines that are different between classes though, like Jedi and Theron have lines specifically about Jedi here and there, which makes oodles of sense.  Like, I love my JK telling Theron "I'm sorry you couldn't become a Jedi, Theron, you would have made a great one" ❤️

And I love that! 💖 It shows just how supportive the Devs are of Theron and any player out there that can't see his actions were what they were - saving the PC and the alliance from yet another superweapon - are willfully ignorant haters and not worth my time, 👼

A.greed.  😇

Edited by cannibithobbal
added a link

Okay I gotta put a word in for my Watcher! Watcher 2 is hands down the best female romance option in the IA story. She's tragic, strong, loving, and trapped in her own mind. My Male Agent is completely in love with her and I'm patiently waiting for her Aliance Alert (I have to believe it will happen) I think she'd get a kick out of Theron and make a great fit with his team.

18 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

Okay I gotta put a word in for my Watcher! Watcher 2 is hands down the best female romance option in the IA story. She's tragic, strong, loving, and trapped in her own mind. My Male Agent is completely in love with her and I'm patiently waiting for her Aliance Alert (I have to believe it will happen) I think she'd get a kick out of Theron and make a great fit with his team.

I definitely think she would be a great romance, I was actually curious to see where it went!  I already liked her a lot as a character on my fem agent.   but then she turned my boy down so flat, and I can't/won't play a boy who can't take a hint when a lady says no 🥺

1 minute ago, JakRoanin said:

You must've been flirting too much. She doesn't go for players at all. Still, I wish Theron would find her, then he could have time off and my Male Agent will no longer be miserable.

it was the first flirt!!  like, the very first flirt prompt ever available and I took it hahaha  I think it's just because he's a twi'lek, like I said her turning him down was about him being an alien, I am betting a human doesn't get such a negative response?

I agree she's a class story character that would be fun to see again, not a lot of class stories have a non-companion that is so completely involved like she is, she acts as much more than just the normal mission handler role.   Though, if she came back it might be awkward for all the SIS double agents lol