Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

So, a confession to the group: @yenzin gave me a bit of a spoilerΒ πŸ˜‰ and told me about her run where she was killing Arcann and Senya (I think it started a few weeks ago?), and when she first said she was doing it, I was genuinely like "😨😨😨"..................... but then she shared the Theron and Lana stuff from the last 2 chapters with me.Β  And after seeing her clips, I immediately took an extra JK clone I had sitting around through KotFE/KotET and did the same thing. πŸ˜…Β  Because the Theron and Lana stuff (and particularly the Theron stuff!!!) is SO GOOD. 😍😍😍

I plan to edit together parts of this playthrough plus one of my normal ones and have the "Theron and Lana do all the fighting in chapters 8-9 but Arcann and Senya are still alive" supercut, and have that be my "official" version of what happens.  😍

After doing this run, I am really surprised to say: as hard af as it was to kill Senya (honestly, killing Arcann after that was much less hard, and some of the other changes were actually really fun to see, but killing Senya hurt me, it was SO HARD), the Theron and Lana stuff at the end is so good that going back to running the last two chapters with Senya and Arcann instead is actually going to be........... disappointing! 😲 

I love Senya and Arcann and I will never kill them on any run that isn't a clone, but going back to a run where I know I'm missing out on two of my new favorite shippy lines/moments (including definitely one of my favorite flirts!) in the game, missing out on having Theron NOT walk away after the kiss in chapter 9 (because it never made sense that he walks away and doesn't go with!!!!!), and missing out on having the trio that started the fight with the Emperor (the PC, Theron, and Lana) be the trio that's there at the end will be genuinely sad 😦

I really really wish that there was an option to take Theron and Lana through the last two chapters no matter what (I mean, clearly the scenes are programmed into the game so why not let the PC choose who they wanna take somehow?!) so I could do this on every single playthrough.Β  It makes me very sad that it's locked behind killing Senya and Arcann, BUT.Β  Running it on at least one clone, particulary one clone of your top Theron romanced character?Β  I'm here to tell you: 1000% worth the pain.

If anyone would like to see any of my videos as well I can post them at some point after she does (I am about to do a re-record of a bunch of stuff to have Theron with his undercover sexy hair 😏, as I just finished Nathema on the naughty clone that killed Arcann and Senya), but while I'm here, here are some bonus Theron (and team) screenshots from chapters 8 and 9. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Β 

On 7/31/2023 at 7:29 AM, yenzin said:

I haven't gotten to Nathema on my Agent yet, and I'm wondering who is going to talk to Agent about giving Theron a chance. Arcann does so if alive. But since he's gone... Does a droid say something similar? Because that would be weird and... I would not like that at all. Better for no one to say anything.

I can spoil if you like:

Spoiler

the whole exchange is just gone, no one else says the lines, it's just cut out wholesale.Β  it's so weird walking away from the holomap and having no Arcann walk up to talk to you!!!!!

Β 

Edited by cannibithobbal

58 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

If anyone would like to see any of my videos as well I can post them at some point after she does (I am about to do a re-record of a bunch of stuff to have Theron with his undercover sexy hair 😏

Please share. And your edit of adding it to your other playthrough.

I believe that the lines are worth it, but I don't know that I'd ever be able to bring myself to do it, no matter how good the lines are. All of my characters definitely lean lightside because some of those darkside choices are too hard for me to make! Which is rough, because my IA who romances Theron (and who I'd do a clone for a run through of this) would be willing to kill Senya, so its just me holding my characters back.

Also, I feel like I remember reading at some point in this thread, that if your character shoots at Senya's shuttle at the end of KotFE (plus some other requirements that I don't remember), Theron brings up Lana getting him captured/tortured on Rishi. If you or @yenzin have that line (assuming I didn't just imagine someone mentioning it exists), I'd love a recording of it as well. 😁

3 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

If anyone would like to see any of my videos as well I can post them at some point after she does (I am about to do a re-record of a bunch of stuff to have Theron with his undercover sexy hair 😏, as I just finished Nathema on the naughty clone that killed Arcann and Senya), but while I'm here, here are some bonus Theron (and team) screenshots from chapters 8 and 9. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

I'd love to see them. I'll get there eventually, but i'm fairly slow with my own clone (i'm only like on Hoth, and got distracted byt other things), so it'll be a while before i get there to get these recordings with my own character.

2 hours ago, JenaSalton said:

Also, I feel like I remember reading at some point in this thread, that if your character shoots at Senya's shuttle at the end of KotFE (plus some other requirements that I don't remember), Theron brings up Lana getting him captured/tortured on Rishi. If you or @yenzin have that line (assuming I didn't just imagine someone mentioning it exists), I'd love a recording of it as well. 😁

I'm the one who mentioned it, because i saw a recording of these lines, but unfortunately that was a long time ago and i could not find the video again.

I'd be happy to be able to see it again tbh. If no one has it, i'll try to get that recorded, but as said above it'll be a while before i get there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenaSalton said:

Please share. And your edit of adding it to your other playthrough.

7 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

I'd love to see them. I'll get there eventually, but i'm fairly slow with my own clone (i'm only like on Hoth, and got distracted byt other things), so it'll be a while before i get there to get these recordings with my own character.

ok, I will work on getting the chapters 8-9 recordings uploaded to share then πŸ˜†

Once I create my completed supercut and get it all uploaded and share it too.Β  It will be a while, though, as I am going to be re-recording everything KotFE and KotET (though a few things are already done thankfully) πŸ˜… and doing it hopefully in order to make my life easier, so the ending of KotET stuff will be a while away.Β  It is going to be an ordeal as well, as, in addition to chapters 8-9 KotET, everything with scenes in the war room before KotET chapter 6 has to be done on my naughty clone to eliminate Arcann in the background of war room scenes, and then the rest is gonna be done on my main JK... and there is going to be so much editing to combine stuff πŸ˜…

13 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

I believe that the lines are worth it, but I don't know that I'd ever be able to bring myself to do it, no matter how good the lines are. All of my characters definitely lean lightside because some of those darkside choices are too hard for me to make! Which is rough, because my IA who romances Theron (and who I'd do a clone for a run through of this) would be willing to kill Senya, so its just me holding my characters back.

ngl, for the longest time I genuinely thought there was no way I could ever bring myself to kill Senya even for the extra scenes either, but now that I've done it once (ripped off the bandaid, I guess? lol), I am pondering which other characters I am going to do this on to have scenes to splice, particularly whether I want to do it for an agent clone πŸ˜…

also, both my Jedi mains are 100% pure light with 0 dark side points, so it was really strange having my boy make even the one really dark choice πŸ˜… (though I also decided to make him kill Atrius later, ya know, since he already had DS points anyway πŸ˜‰ and that was very satisfying).Β 

15 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

I believe you are recalling correctly about Theron bringing up the salt about Rishi πŸ˜…Β  that was all @yenzin though.Β  Since I knew I was going to be splicing recordings, the only major decicion I did different from normal my whole run was killing Arcann and Senya and everything else I did identical to normal so I didn't risk any other changes that would screw up splicing footage.Β  So I still have never shot at Senya and Arcann's ship, even though I did the choice to kill them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

ok, I will work on getting the chapters 8-9 recordings uploaded to share then πŸ˜†

Once I create my completed supercut and get it all uploaded and share it too.Β  It will be a while, though, as I am going to be re-recording everything KotFE and KotET (though a few things are already done thankfully) πŸ˜… and doing it hopefully in order to make my life easier, so the ending of KotET stuff will be a while away.Β  It is going to be an ordeal as well, as, in addition to chapters 8-9 KotET, everything with scenes in the war room before KotET chapter 6 has to be done on my naughty clone to eliminate Arcann in the background of war room scenes, and then the rest is gonna be done on my main JK... and there is going to be so much editing to combine stuff πŸ˜…

Thanks.

I need to get back to that, but there are too many things i want to do and no way to do it all at once, as i also started my Twi'lek IA and wanted to start recording a bit of my JC since i made some changes to his appearance to see if it was better with the English voice (which so far seems to work pretty well), and i also got into replaying Pokemon Scarlet with a copy of my Legend Arceus team because i wanted to see what these little guys were really made of, since LA didn't have all the abilities and move they can normally have, and well some of them really shine with all the things they didn't have back then, i'm nearly done with the main game so i should be able to get back to SWTOR fairly quickly though, but i disgress.

16 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

So I still have never shot at Senya and Arcann's ship, even though I did the choice to kill them.

I think to have the lines i saw where Theron brings up Rishi, you have to get Koth to betray you as well, other than that i don't remember the specific dialogue choices leading to that part.

On 7/31/2023 at 11:38 AM, JakRoanin said:

If they don't give me back my Watcher 2 soon I'll cry. My male Agent needs her so badly. And she'd be so fun sassing Theron.

It was nice to hear she is recovering but we haven't heard anything since and I miss her too.Β 

12 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

Β 

I can spoil if you like:

Β  Reveal hidden contents

the whole exchange is just gone, no one else says the lines, it's just cut out wholesale.Β  it's so weird walking away from the holomap and having no Arcann walk up to talk to you!!!!!

Β 

Ohh! Nice screenshots! 🀩 As always, thank you for sharing. 😏

Oh, well, I'm not sure if I am disappointed by the change or not.Β πŸ€”Β Mostly not disappointed. At least there isn't a droid there trying, and failing, to be empathetic and compassionate.Β πŸ˜…

On 7/31/2023 at 10:31 PM, JenaSalton said:

Please do share.

Alright! Going to go more in-depth than originally planned.Β πŸ˜‰

Update Three!Β πŸŽ‰Β This is a long one. A lot happened!

Chapter 6 Dragon's Maw:

The conversation with Indo in the rancor pit is slightly different. It goes like this. Indo. Senya alive. Senya not. Both are the first dialogue choice. All three options are different.

Here is an image of Arcann walking to confront Vaylin with Senya gone, and him with Senya alive. He looks so different! 😲

But the biggest change is Arcann and Vaylin. Here is the video from Chapter 6 Dragon's Maw. It is nine minutes long and I trimmed out a lot of the non-relevant stuff as I could. I thought about trimming out more Vaylin and the escape from the planet (as most of it is the same for both versions), but then I thought you all may want to see it again if it has been a while.Β 

Now, onto Chapter 8 End Times. This chapter was a lot of fun!!! 😁

Remember when Theron says he'll go off to do some damage and then is not seen again the entire chapter? Well, with Arcann and Valylin unable to provide support, Theron takes over and is completely hot and competent while doing so! 😍

In an attempt to see how the scene would play out if Arcann, Senya, and Theron had all been there, I came up with this. Had to use my BH and Agent as I don't have two different BHs or Agents there yet. It's not perfect, but I'm sure you all get the idea.Β πŸ˜‰Β Really, there is no reason why Theron could not have been there for the chapter too had Arcann and Senya still been alive.

After protecting the gravestone, Theron reunites with Lana and the Commander and there is a fantastic flirt there! This chapter may be almost a year after Knight of the Fallen Empire's Chapter 9 in which Theron and the Outlander get together in the cantina.Β πŸ€”Β Or it could just be a cute line for the far future. 😏

I choose to go after Torian. Here is what Theron and Lana say on the way to him. Staring off. Getting closer.

The confrontation with Valylin is mostly the same except for who she kills and Theron/Lana standing there in place of Arcann/Senya.

Then Theron and Lana have a brief commentary after Valyin dies and then it is back to Oddessen for the chapter's conclusion. (And Agent doesn't appreciate being snapped at for caring about everyone and not just Vette.Β Sheesh! πŸ™„Β On my official video, I'll be splicing in Theron's response from option one instead.) As seen, in the video, Lana speaks in place of Arcann. The rest of the scene is the same with Malcom/Acina calling for aid so I cut that out.

And that's it for now! More later with Chapter 9 The Eternal Throne!

(and this took me waaayyyy too many hours to put together.Β πŸ˜…)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JenaSalton said:

I have not encountered the line yet. I too would really love to hear it! If I ever get it, I will definitely share. 😁

2 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I believe you are recalling correctly about Theron bringing up the salt about Rishi πŸ˜…Β  that was all @yenzin though.Β  Since I knew I was going to be splicing recordings, the only major decicion I did different from normal my whole run was killing Arcann and Senya and everything else I did identical to normal so I didn't risk any other changes that would screw up splicing footage.Β  So I still have never shot at Senya and Arcann's ship, even though I did the choice to kill them.

You just love creating more work for yourself! 🀣 Wow! So many clones and recordings to get that supercut video. I'm looking forward to watching it too! 

I really am tempted to run an Agent clone all the way through so I can get the scenes with Arcann/Senya too. Need Arcann in Iocath. I really love being able to interact with him. And his support of Theron is so heartwarming!Β πŸ’– I'm really going to miss that!

If shooting at the shuttle is a requirement, then I definitely meet that one. Don't have a character yet that hasn't shot at the shuttle.Β πŸ˜…

2 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

I think to have the lines i saw where Theron brings up Rishi, you have to get Koth to betray you as well, other than that i don't remember the specific dialogue choices leading to that part.

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😱 I'll never get that line then! I don't have a single character that would be selfish and mean enough to make Koth leave. Not even my Sithy Sith. He's a complete Emperor Valkorian SIMP. There is no way he would willingly allow Valky's city to get destroyed or its citizens to get hurt. He and Koth are going to be best buds! My little Sith is going to take all the 'I love you, Valkorian!' lines he can. (if there are any. I don't think the Devs expected players to want to be Valky SIMPs...)

Yeah... If that's a requirement, then that line is forever lost to the ether.Β πŸ˜”

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Here is an image of Arcann walking to confront Vaylin with Senya gone, and him with Senya alive. He looks so different! 😲

Thanks for sharing all that.

I really wish we could have a customization for Arcann where he'd wear the gray outfit, but as a LS Arcann so without the mask and with the less visible prostetic arm. I really like the gray for him, especially since it's a mix of his and Thexan's color.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Remember when Theron says he'll go off to do some damage and then is not seen again the entire chapter? Well, with Arcann and Valylin unable to provide support, Theron takes over and is completely hot and competent while doing so! 😍

In an attempt to see how the scene would play out if Arcann, Senya, and Theron had all been there, I came up with this. Had to use my BH and Agent as I don't have two different BHs or Agents there yet. It's not perfect, but I'm sure you all get the idea.Β πŸ˜‰Β Really, there is no reason why Theron could not have been there for the chapter too had Arcann and Senya still been alive.

Your edit works really well, if i ever get around to editing stuff, i'm definitely going to do that with my JK's recordings. And him being so badass being locked behind killing Arcann and Senya and never being shown anywhere else, really highlights how dirty he was done during KOTFEET, as we nearly never or even never if we keep them alive see him being so badass.

I'm in the middle of watching the Mission Impossible movies (only had seen 1&2 previously and i can't help but think that this is what a Theron movie would look like)

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

After protecting the gravestone, Theron reunites with Lana and the Commander and there is a fantastic flirt there!

That's a sweet one yep.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

I choose to go after Torian. Here is what Theron and Lana say on the way to him. Staring off. Getting closer.

Really like what they say about him, not gonna lie. I wonder if Theron and Torian would be friends if we had more scenes with our companions interacting with each other.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

(And Agent doesn't appreciate being snapped at for caring about everyone and not just Vette.Β Sheesh! πŸ™„Β On my official video, I'll be splicing in Theron's response from option one instead.)

Yeah, that kind of things irritates me too. It's like when you're on Iokath and you have like two instances where the PC asks how is Vette, but nothing about anyone else who was there too, so i'm with you that option 2 but with Theron's response to option 1 works better.

It's the same with one of the options at the beginning of JUS, when you talk with Lana on Odessen, i don't remember the exact dialogue but one of the response is basically "it was a team effort", that's what i picked at first thinking the actual line would be something along the lines of "we wouldn't have succeeded without all the people who fought by our side" or something like that, but nope the actual dialogue was something like "i'd never have succeeded without you [Lana]", with absolutely no mention of anyone else who participated as well, so i ended up picking something else.

50 minutes ago, yenzin said:

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😱 I'll never get that line then! I don't have a single character that would be selfish and mean enough to make Koth leave.

Yeah, since that dialogue has the PC saying "We lost the Gravestone" and Lana responding with "I never thought Koth would strike against us directly", getting Koth to betray you does seem to be required to get that dialogue. I don't think shooting at the shuttle is though, considering how the dialogue goes.

I can't give a link to the video where i've seen that dialogue since i lost it long ago but i can give the dialogue since i wrote it down (too bad i didn't keep a link somewhere, but i'm so glad i wrote the whole thing down) :

Spoiler
  • Lana : It was a long road to get there. But you did it.
  • PC : Save your congratulations. We lost the Gravestone.
  • Lana : I never thought Koth would strike against us directly. On top of Arcann's escape, I'm uneasy about what this will mean for the Alliance's future.
  • PC : If Senya believes she can reform Arcann, I had to give her a chance. She's earned that much.
  • Theron : You may enjoy roughing up allies, Lana, but there are other options.
  • Lana : Theron, it's been years. Time to let Rishi go.
  • Theron : I've still got scars !
  • Lana : So cover them with cybernetics. You like those. We've more pressing concerns...

Β 

I'll try to get that dialogue on my JK clone who will kill Arcann & Senya but idk if you have to shoot the shuttle before being able to kill him during KOTET or not, so if it's required, i may have to play that chapter twice first to shoot at the shuttle and then not shoot at it on a replay. And she's still very far from that point so it'll take a while.

Edited by Goreshaga

I uploaded my playthrough of chapters 8-9 (actually uploaded much faster than I expected!), here is the link to the playlist.Β  (just fyi about the playlist, pretty much any video in the playlist that is listed as just "part X" without an addition description is just running between cutscenes killing things... I just uploaded them because I always upload every video when I do uploads to be thorough and not skip a video number πŸ˜…) (oh, and if you are confused wtf "Tal 1.5" means on all the videos, I label my full recordings videos/playlists by name of character... Tal is my JK's name and this was the first clone I made and he just existed to record SoR then sat there unused and forgotten, then my second clone I labeled "Tal 2" for his recordings, so when I went back to this first clone I just named him "Tal 1.5" lol ......maybe no one cares or would have even wondered, but there is your explanation regardless πŸ˜†)

In addition to the full playlist, I have 2 edited videos, first is the reunion with Theron from chapter 8 (the one where the flirt is), with all three dialogue options for all three dialogue chains (2 with Theron and 1 with Koth).  Second edit is the finale scene from chapter 9 (after beating Valkorian and waking up), with all three dialogue options that you can say to Theron and Lana (and you better believe option 3 is 100% my official choice forever 😏).

Also, as I save Vette, here is what Theron and Lana say on the way to going to save Vette.  I adore how kindly and protective Theron talks about Vette, he is so sweet and caring ❀️

I also uploaded an alt line for the elevator scene from chapter 9.Β  I actually prefer the alt line (I enjoy telling Valkorian to stuff it hahaΒ  especially when he's being dumb enough to think my JK would suddenly stop trusting/turn on his boyfriend lmao), but when I was recording I did the second dialogue option (the alt) first then backed out and did the first option and was lazy and finished the cutscene that time instead of backing back out again to choose option 2 for my final recording.Β 

I did more alts on a lot of other scenes, but did not upload them yet (I don't normally upload alts, plus I don't think any of them have alt Theron lines).Β  If anyone is curious about any in particular though, let me know, and if it was one I recorded I can edit/upload!

Β 

Well, all these video clips convinced me: I need recordings of these lines for my F!Agent, so I guess its time to speed run a clone through FE/ET, doing a lot of space barring through scenes where I make the necessary dark side choices to get Koth to leave and killing Senya/Arcann so I can record the relevant scenes.

56 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

first is the reunion with Theron from chapter 8

I really love Theron's response to the third dialogue option here.

57 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

the elevator scene from chapter 9

I think this line works really well in preparation for Nathama. Valkorian trying to plant a bit of doubt about Theron/Lana's loyalty, which the PC ignores only to be reminded of it when Theron "betrays" them. None of my main characters ever really believed Theron was actually betraying them (or at least trying to kill them), but a conversation like this might make them a bit more susceptible to believing - and also starting to question if Lana is really loyal after all.

5 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

the elevator scene from chapter 9

Thanks so much for sharing that. I just spent way too long trying to find a recording of it as well with no luck. I wouldn't think that it'd be that rare of a dialogue option to get, but apparently it is, which is crazy to me.

6 hours ago, yenzin said:

But the biggest change is Arcann and Vaylin. Here is the video from Chapter 6 Dragon's Maw. It is nine minutes long and I trimmed out a lot of the non-relevant stuff as I could. I thought about trimming out more Vaylin and the escape from the planet (as most of it is the same for both versions), but then I thought you all may want to see it again if it has been a while.

I loved this whole thing, I mean, other than needing to kill Arcann. But Arcann and Vaylin's interactions, Arcann and Valkorian, Vaylin's reaction to her brother's death. All of that was absolutely fantastic. Thanks a bunch for sharing.Β 

8 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I uploaded my playthrough of chapters 8-9 (actually uploaded much faster than I expected!), here is the link to the playlist.Β  (just fyi about the playlist, pretty much any video in the playlist that is listed as just "part X" without an addition description is just running between cutscenes killing things... I just uploaded them because I always upload every video when I do uploads to be thorough and not skip a video number πŸ˜…) (oh, and if you are confused wtf "Tal 1.5" means on all the videos, I label my full recordings videos/playlists by name of character... Tal is my JK's name and this was the first clone I made and he just existed to record SoR then sat there unused and forgotten, then my second clone I labeled "Tal 2" for his recordings, so when I went back to this first clone I just named him "Tal 1.5" lol ......maybe no one cares or would have even wondered, but there is your explanation regardless πŸ˜†)

In addition to the full playlist, I have 2 edited videos, first is the reunion with Theron from chapter 8 (the one where the flirt is), with all three dialogue options for all three dialogue chains (2 with Theron and 1 with Koth).  Second edit is the finale scene from chapter 9 (after beating Valkorian and waking up), with all three dialogue options that you can say to Theron and Lana (and you better believe option 3 is 100% my official choice forever 😏).

Also, as I save Vette, here is what Theron and Lana say on the way to going to save Vette.  I adore how kindly and protective Theron talks about Vette, he is so sweet and caring ❀️

I also uploaded an alt line for the elevator scene from chapter 9.Β  I actually prefer the alt line (I enjoy telling Valkorian to stuff it hahaΒ  especially when he's being dumb enough to think my JK would suddenly stop trusting/turn on his boyfriend lmao), but when I was recording I did the second dialogue option (the alt) first then backed out and did the first option and was lazy and finished the cutscene that time instead of backing back out again to choose option 2 for my final recording.Β 

I did more alts on a lot of other scenes, but did not upload them yet (I don't normally upload alts, plus I don't think any of them have alt Theron lines).Β  If anyone is curious about any in particular though, let me know, and if it was one I recorded I can edit/upload!

Β 

Thanks for sharing.

I like the romance exclusive lines there, i really need to speed up my clone so that i can get them.

So the first thing they say on the way to Vette, Theron's line at least is the same as what he says about Torian, but i think the good kid part works better for Torian since he's the youngest companion, and it feels kinda weird that he'd call Vette a kid since she's actually older than my JK, even more so after the 5 years nap 🀣

The alt line in the elevator is nice, but i'd not really be able to take this one unless my JK is lying to Valkorion because she doesn't trust Lana.

On 8/2/2023 at 12:44 PM, Goreshaga said:

Thanks for sharing all that.

I really wish we could have a customization for Arcann where he'd wear the gray outfit, but as a LS Arcann so without the mask and with the less visible prostetic arm. I really like the gray for him, especially since it's a mix of his and Thexan's color.

Your edit works really well, if i ever get around to editing stuff, i'm definitely going to do that with my JK's recordings. And him being so badass being locked behind killing Arcann and Senya and never being shown anywhere else, really highlights how dirty he was done during KOTFEET, as we nearly never or even never if we keep them alive see him being so badass.

I'm in the middle of watching the Mission Impossible movies (only had seen 1&2 previously and i can't help but think that this is what a Theron movie would look like)

That's a sweet one yep.

Really like what they say about him, not gonna lie. I wonder if Theron and Torian would be friends if we had more scenes with our companions interacting with each other.

You are most welcome! ^.^Β 

Agreed! He really was done dirty! We know from the book and comics that Theron is a fantastic combatant who can hold his own in various dangerous situations, but we don't see much of that in-game. I really enjoyed seeing him go in and stealthily plant a bomb and just be all-around awesome. Too bad we can't see more of that.Β 
Β 

I like to imagine that some of the base companions and Theron would be friends. Torian is one of those. I also think Mako and Theron would get along great too.Β 

On 8/2/2023 at 12:44 PM, Goreshaga said:

It's the same with one of the options at the beginning of JUS, when you talk with Lana on Odessen, i don't remember the exact dialogue but one of the response is basically "it was a team effort", that's what i picked at first thinking the actual line would be something along the lines of "we wouldn't have succeeded without all the people who fought by our side" or something like that, but nope the actual dialogue was something like "i'd never have succeeded without you [Lana]", with absolutely no mention of anyone else who participated as well, so i ended up picking something else.

Yeah, since that dialogue has the PC saying "We lost the Gravestone" and Lana responding with "I never thought Koth would strike against us directly", getting Koth to betray you does seem to be required to get that dialogue. I don't think shooting at the shuttle is though, considering how the dialogue goes.

I can't give a link to the video where i've seen that dialogue since i lost it long ago but i can give the dialogue since i wrote it down (too bad i didn't keep a link somewhere, but i'm so glad i wrote the whole thing down) :

Β  Reveal hidden contents
  • Lana : It was a long road to get there. But you did it.
  • PC : Save your congratulations. We lost the Gravestone.
  • Lana : I never thought Koth would strike against us directly. On top of Arcann's escape, I'm uneasy about what this will mean for the Alliance's future.
  • PC : If Senya believes she can reform Arcann, I had to give her a chance. She's earned that much.
  • Theron : You may enjoy roughing up allies, Lana, but there are other options.
  • Lana : Theron, it's been years. Time to let Rishi go.
  • Theron : I've still got scars !
  • Lana : So cover them with cybernetics. You like those. We've more pressing concerns...

Β 

I'll try to get that dialogue on my JK clone who will kill Arcann & Senya but idk if you have to shoot the shuttle before being able to kill him during KOTET or not, so if it's required, i may have to play that chapter twice first to shoot at the shuttle and then not shoot at it on a replay. And she's still very far from that point so it'll take a while.

That is a great example of how the dialogue in place is really lacking. If I choose a dialogue line about 'team effort,' then same, I would expect the line to actually be about everyone instead of just one person.Β 

Even Torian's mail at the end of the chapter only references Vette and her sacrifice and makes no mention of the many other people that died.Β 

Oooff! That is a cold and heartless line! O.O Thanks for sharing that again. I know you did long ago in the chat but it has been lostΒ πŸ˜‚Β Good to read it again. Especially as I'll likely never be able to see the scene unless I make a character that is evil and rottenly selfish.Β 

On 8/2/2023 at 5:06 PM, cannibithobbal said:

Your splices are always so seamless! 😲

Thank you for sharing all that! Makes my update easier as there is just one or two scenes left to share. 😏

On 8/2/2023 at 6:22 PM, JenaSalton said:

Well, all these video clips convinced me: I need recordings of these lines for my F!Agent, so I guess its time to speed run a clone through FE/ET, doing a lot of space barring through scenes where I make the necessary dark side choices to get Koth to leave and killing Senya/Arcann so I can record the relevant scenes.

I really love Theron's response to the third dialogue option here.

I think this line works really well in preparation for Nathama. Valkorian trying to plant a bit of doubt about Theron/Lana's loyalty, which the PC ignores only to be reminded of it when Theron "betrays" them. None of my main characters ever really believed Theron was actually betraying them (or at least trying to kill them), but a conversation like this might make them a bit more susceptible to believing - and also starting to question if Lana is really loyal after all.

Β 

Thanks so much for sharing that. I just spent way too long trying to find a recording of it as well with no luck. I wouldn't think that it'd be that rare of a dialogue option to get, but apparently it is, which is crazy to me.

Whoa! Good luck with the run! Excited to see what you end up sharing! 🌻

That's a great catch! Nice foreshadowing there! O.OΒ Β 

On 8/2/2023 at 6:22 PM, JenaSalton said:

I loved this whole thing, I mean, other than needing to kill Arcann. But Arcann and Vaylin's interactions, Arcann and Valkorian, Vaylin's reaction to her brother's death. All of that was absolutely fantastic. Thanks a bunch for sharing.Β 

You are most welcome! Glad you enjoyed that!Β πŸ₯°

On 8/3/2023 at 1:58 AM, Goreshaga said:

So the first thing they say on the way to Vette, Theron's line at least is the same as what he says about Torian, but i think the good kid part works better for Torian since he's the youngest companion, and it feels kinda weird that he'd call Vette a kid since she's actually older than my JK, even more so after the 5 years nap 🀣

Fits even more, in my opinion, because I am so used to BH calling Torian 'kid' even though Torian said, 'Not a kid.' 🀣

Edited by yenzin

Update Four!Β πŸŽ‰

Chapter 09 The Eternal Throne had the player travelling exclusively with both Theron and Lana throughout. Senya shows up briefly during the final confrontation with Valkorian, and if the player chose to keep the spirit contained in the holocrom, then it is revealed that Valkorian's first and original self was a Pureblood Sith!

Thanks to cannibithobbal sharing her playthrough, there is not a lot left to share. Saves me time!Β 

Here is the 'I love you' scene between maleAgent and Theron on board the ship. It is different in that Theron doesn't walk back to the bridge afterwards, and instead goes with the PC to the escape pod. 😍

As the PC is trapped within his/her mind, Theron and Lana protect the throne and the PC. Which is where this awesome gif comes from.Β 

With Arcann, Senya, and Vaylin all dead, the PC can say this line to Valkorian when Senya shows up to join the reunion.Β 

If any of you are curious how the last fight goes, and you want to hear the Become Emperor speech, then here is the video. It is 12 and a half minutes long. Choosing the emperor ending knocked Agent down to LS1. Ouch!

Now, onto Iocath!!!Β 

This started out very fun due to the throne. There is a throne! 🀣 I have not gotten far because I have been spending hours getting alt lines and screenshots. Before even landing on the planet, I already had 267 screenshots.Β πŸ˜…Β 

Here is the full first part of the video. After they walk off to halo Lana, everything else is the same as the non-Emperor ending so I cut that off.

I really want to know what the look the NPC and Theron share means! So far I have come up with: 😏

NPC: (silent look of enquiry) What are you wearing? 😲
Theron: (eyebrow raised and slight shrug) Emperor's orders. What can you do? 😳

And the last part for now, Theron as a runway model. Enjoy! 😈

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Here is the 'I love you' scene between maleAgent and Theron on board the ship. It is different in that Theron doesn't walk back to the bridge afterwards, and instead goes with the PC to the escape pod. 😍

Genuinely my favorite thing in the entire run, watching Theron NOT walk away and instead walk with them TO Zakuul 😍😍  The way it literally always should have been for a Theronmanced character!!!!!!!Β  Theron being like "I love you, bye" was just what I was used to before and it was the only option so it was sad but fine, but it's SO disappointing every time I see it now, I have to go watch my version where he doesn't say bye!Β  πŸ₯°

p.s. lil smol boy standing on his lil tippy toes there, and it's adorable πŸ˜‰

This started out very fun due to the throne. There is a throne! 🀣 I have not gotten far because I have been spending hours getting alt lines and screenshots. Before even landing on the planet, I already had 267 screenshots.Β πŸ˜…Β 

Here is the full first part of the video. After they walk off to halo Lana, everything else is the same as the non-Emperor ending so I cut that off.

I really want to know what the look the NPC and Theron share means! So far I have come up with: 😏

NPC: (silent look of enquiry) What are you wearing? 😲
Theron: (eyebrow raised and slight shrug) Emperor's orders. What can you do? 😳

🀣❀️  What can I say, you already know I love everything πŸ˜‚Β  bwahahahaha

And the last part for now, Theron as a runway model. Enjoy! 😈

congratulations, you have won the internet 😍😏

2 hours ago, yenzin said:

I like to imagine that some of the base companions and Theron would be friends. Torian is one of those. I also think Mako and Theron would get along great too.

I agree with both Torian and Mako being friends with Theron.Β  To add two more to the list I put forth T7 and Kira. 😁 And yes, a droid counts!!!Β  T7 and Theron are already adorable several times on screen ok, T7 as Theron's lil astromech would be precious ❀️  And then Theron and Kira I just think would get along great with their personalities, especially as they both love to stand with style πŸ˜‰

Edited by cannibithobbal

Well. I had an agent that was part way through Shadows of Revan that I just did a speed run through KotFE and it turns out that if Koth leaves your alliance a bunch of unresolved trust issues pop up. Like, wow, there is definitely some unresolved issues between Theron and Lana.

But first of all, if anyone needed another reason why they shouldn't make Koth leave their Alliance - apparently Kaliyo and the Outlander head back to Odessen without Theron and he just casually mentions that he was almost caught in the explosion. And then there's no flirt line or option to ask if he's okay; definitely not an example of the Outlander being a good partner or even friend to Theron. Theron, on the other hand, proves he is a great boyfriend/friend.

But, for the important lines, after defeating Arcann, having Koth steal the Gravestone, and not shooting at Senya, here is the cybernetics line. And here are the other two conversation choices. Like I said earlier, there are definitely some unresolved trust issues there.

Less Theron related, though he's seen briefly in both scenes, Koth leaving also apparently really makes my Agent question why she's doing this job of being the Alliance Commander. Here is her reaction after Koth leaves the Alliance. And here is her reaction after he steals the Gravestone. She's just completely done with all of this, which is honestly how I headcanon her acting, so despite the pain of making Koth leave, I am glad I was able to get the recordings (though I'll need to rerun a bunch of stuff with proper outfits for everyone).

10 hours ago, yenzin said:

You are most welcome! ^.^Β 

Agreed! He really was done dirty! We know from the book and comics that Theron is a fantastic combatant who can hold his own in various dangerous situations, but we don't see much of that in-game. I really enjoyed seeing him go in and stealthily plant a bomb and just be all-around awesome. Too bad we can't see more of that.Β 
Β 

I like to imagine that some of the base companions and Theron would be friends. Torian is one of those. I also think Mako and Theron would get along great too.Β 

^^

Yeah, i really wish we could see him be awsome and badass more often. I think the only times we've seen him be like that are when we go rescue him on Rishi only to see that he's in the middle of rescuing himself, and there, which we can only see if our character picked the DS choice to kill Arcann and Senya, and to a lesser extent when he's remotely piloting the shuttle on Iokath.

Yep i think these too could be friends with him, Kira maybe too, Scourge i'm not sure, Arcann maybe not immediatly after he joined the Alliance, but after Nathema most probably since Arcann spoke for Theron.

That is a great example of how the dialogue in place is really lacking. If I choose a dialogue line about 'team effort,' then same, I would expect the line to actually be about everyone instead of just one person.Β 

Even Torian's mail at the end of the chapter only references Vette and her sacrifice and makes no mention of the many other people that died.Β 

Oooff! That is a cold and heartless line! O.O Thanks for sharing that again. I know you did long ago in the chat but it has been lostΒ πŸ˜‚Β Good to read it again. Especially as I'll likely never be able to see the scene unless I make a character that is evil and rottenly selfish.Β 

Yeah same, a team effort for me mean everbody involved not just Lana, and i also think that the Commander wanting to honor everybody who fell during the battle of Odessen, even if giving a bit more credit to the one who was closer like Vette/Torian would be far more logical than wanting to honor only Vette/Torian.

At least Torian's mail makes sense, he knows the choice was between the two and that Vette died because we saved him, so him wanting to honor her is logical i think, but the Commander was in charge of everybody, even if they know Vette died as a result of a choice they made, which is where giving her a bit more attention could be logical as well, mentioning everybody would still make the most sense.

You're welcome ^^ Yeah it's cold, i don't think i can make an evil and completely rotten character, which is why i decided to just sacrifice a clone for that, as i know it'll never be "canon" for me, but yeah it'll be hard, i'm currently on Belsavis with that clone so still far away but getting closer, if i'm high level enough i'll just skip straight to Forged Alliances as soon as i finish the class story (i hope so because i really don't want to play Makeb tbh)

Fits even more, in my opinion, because I am so used to BH calling Torian 'kid' even though Torian said, 'Not a kid.' 🀣

Yeah. Which i don't mind with my male BH, because i see him as quite older than Torian, but it's also so weird to have my F BH calling him a kid since she's only like 2 years older than him, so i try to avoid the answers where she calls him kid as much as possible, just like i try to avoid as much as possible the dialogues where my JK calls Kira her Padawan (because it just feels off, not only do i not really see them as Master-Padawan, but Kira is actually older than my JK, so it's just weird).

8 hours ago, yenzin said:

Chapter 09 The Eternal Throne had the player travelling exclusively with both Theron and Lana throughout. Senya shows up briefly during the final confrontation with Valkorian, and if the player chose to keep the spirit contained in the holocrom, then it is revealed that Valkorian's first and original self was a Pureblood Sith!

There is a desription of how his original body looked like in the Revan novel, and honestly they did a pretty good job with his model in EoO.

8 hours ago, yenzin said:

It's nice that he doesn't walk away though, i think the fact he runs after the PC for his confession works a bit better if he then goes back, since he would technically be able to say all that on the way to Zakuul and wouldn't need to talk right there and then. That being said it would've been really nice to go with Theron, Lana, Arcann and Senya if they're both alive and just Theron and Lana if they're dead.

8 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I agree with both Torian and Mako being friends with Theron.Β  To add two more to the list I put forth T7 and Kira. 😁 And yes, a droid counts!!!Β  T7 and Theron are already adorable several times on screen ok, T7 as Theron's lil astromech would be precious ❀️  And then Theron and Kira I just think would get along great with their personalities, especially as they both love to stand with style πŸ˜‰

Yeah Theron seems to get along well with T7 considering how he talks to him in the chapter we recruit Arcann. My personal HC, is that my JK sent T7 to Theron at the beginning of KOTFE, which is how he ended up working with Lana as well, thing is it only works for a JK PC.

3 hours ago, JenaSalton said:

But first of all, if anyone needed another reason why they shouldn't make Koth leave their Alliance - apparently Kaliyo and the Outlander head back to Odessen without Theron and he just casually mentions that he was almost caught in the explosion. And then there's no flirt line or option to ask if he's okay; definitely not an example of the Outlander being a good partner or even friend to Theron. Theron, on the other hand, proves he is a great boyfriend/friend.

Ouch, yeah the PC definitely didn't think about Theron's safety here...

But, for the important lines, after defeating Arcann, having Koth steal the Gravestone, and not shooting at Senya, here is the cybernetics line. And here are the other two conversation choices. Like I said earlier, there are definitely some unresolved trust issues there.

Oh thanks for sharing it, especially the other options as i've never seen them.

Honestly Lana's line about the cybernetics is so insensitive, she definitely sounds like she doesn't care at all that these scars are because of her...

Less Theron related, though he's seen briefly in both scenes, Koth leaving also apparently really makes my Agent question why she's doing this job of being the Alliance Commander. Here is her reaction after Koth leaves the Alliance. And here is her reaction after he steals the Gravestone. She's just completely done with all of this, which is honestly how I headcanon her acting, so despite the pain of making Koth leave, I am glad I was able to get the recordings (though I'll need to rerun a bunch of stuff with proper outfits for everyone).

Honestly Koth isn't wrong in what he's doing here, but i kinda question how well he thinks he knows Lana, because she's the one suggesting the most to let the reactor blow up at the beginning of KOTFE and i'm pretty sure she'd agree with letting Kaliyo blow up the spire if she thought there would be any kind of strategical advantage in doing so, not to mention that she did help Senya track him and his crew.

And yeah your IA sounds so done with everything

Edited by Goreshaga

Before replying to the other posts, I have some uploads of my own.

First off, I made the first big edit to the combined Arcann + Senya/Theron + Lana run of KotET chapter 8. It is not perfectly seamless (this scene was NOT designed with talking to both parties in mind lol and there are some obviously duplicated shots) but I think it works well enough to indicate that Arcann and Senya are alive and off helping with the fight, but that Theron is the one at the gravestone who needs help from my JK and Lana.  I may still tweak it more later (like, I combined stuff from all three dialogue options on the Theron version, and not sure if I'm going to keep that or not.... I love Koth actually mentioning Theron by name though because he almost never does!), but for now figured I would share it 😁

Also, on my most recent run of fractured alliances, I got as many alt dialogues as possible pre-Nathema (I don't like getting many alts during Nathema, I always just want a perfect run, though for those who have not played a JK through it, I did get alts for the JK specific enemy you get to talk to, here is the video - no Theron, but figured I'd share for anyone interested, especially as all three dialogues are honestly great πŸ˜…).

As for Theron, the most relevant alts I have to share here are the options on the train during Theron's "betrayal".  Don't know who else has ever done all the dialogue options there, but for anyone who hasn't, I got all three options for the first two dialogues (I did miss getting the alt at the end where you tell him you'll hunt him down instead of "I'll always love you" though, I will record that next time).  The one that straight up shook me was that on option 3 for the first dialogue, my super nice LS Jedi character FORCE CHOKES THERON. 😳😱  Here are the videos for dialogue chain 1, dialogue chain 2.

Β 

10 hours ago, JenaSalton said:

Well. I had an agent that was part way through Shadows of Revan that I just did a speed run through KotFE and it turns out that if Koth leaves your alliance a bunch of unresolved trust issues pop up. Like, wow, there is definitely some unresolved issues between Theron and Lana.

OMG!  Bless you for doing this run, I had started to think I wanted to do ONE character that made Koth leave just so I could see what happens and now I totally don't have to.  If you ever upload the entirety of the chapters where all of this goes down, I would love to see it. ❀️

Obviously I would never want to choose any of this, but getting to see all these alts is awesome.Β  Theron is soooooo salty about Rishi omg. πŸ˜‚Β  I actually love the option where Theron's like "you and Koth were close, I should do it"

And Koth having Theron in cuffs 😦

Yeah I would definitely love to see the rest of that alt version, and if you keep going farther into the story any future stuff that's different (Theron or not), would be cool to see as well.Β  Again, selfishly, so I don't ever have to πŸ˜…Β 

6 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

Yeah Theron seems to get along well with T7 considering how he talks to him in the chapter we recruit Arcann. My personal HC, is that my JK sent T7 to Theron at the beginning of KOTFE, which is how he ended up working with Lana as well, thing is it only works for a JK PC.

Yeah, I love that little moment with Theron and T7 when they recruit Arcann, it's so cute. ❀️

My headcanon for T7 and Theron is actually that Theron finds T7 (especially on JK but honestly on all characters) sometime after leaving the republic and T7 becomes his companion droid during that time (republic astromech, after all, makes more sense Theron would recruit him than Lana, plus Lana never talks about T7 as if he's her droid anyway).Β  Then after Theron starts working with Lana, Lana asks to borrow T7 to send him to Zakuul, knowing a droid could infiltrate without being noticed, and it's during that mission that T7 discovers the Outlander is actually not dead but in carbonite and tells Lana (Lana then tells Theron).Β  And then later it is T7, still on Zakuul, who discovers the carbonite poisoning which makes Lana panic and leave for Zakuul on super short notice with only half a plan and a skeleton crew and hopefully a cure for the poisoning.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

First off, I made the first big edit to the combined Arcann + Senya/Theron + Lana run of KotET chapter 8. It is not perfectly seamless (this scene was NOT designed with talking to both parties in mind lol and there are some obviously duplicated shots) but I think it works well enough to indicate that Arcann and Senya are alive and off helping with the fight, but that Theron is the one at the gravestone who needs help from my JK and Lana.  I may still tweak it more later (like, I combined stuff from all three dialogue options on the Theron version, and not sure if I'm going to keep that or not.... I love Koth actually mentioning Theron by name though because he almost never does!), but for now figured I would share it 😁

Nice.

Yep, really liked Koth mentioning helping Theron.

15 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Also, on my most recent run of fractured alliances, I got as many alt dialogues as possible pre-Nathema (I don't like getting many alts during Nathema, I always just want a perfect run, though for those who have not played a JK through it, I did get alts for the JK specific enemy you get to talk to, here is the video - no Theron, but figured I'd share for anyone interested, especially as all three dialogues are honestly great πŸ˜…).

I unfortunately picked the first one on the run i recorded and wasn't sure i could escape (since i had an unfortunate incident on Umbara where i escaped and was then unable to replay the cutscene), but i'll most probably pick the "loosing your job" one next time i record, that's the one that seems the most in line with my JK's personality.

18 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

As for Theron, the most relevant alts I have to share here are the options on the train during Theron's "betrayal".  Don't know who else has ever done all the dialogue options there, but for anyone who hasn't, I got all three options for the first two dialogues (I did miss getting the alt at the end where you tell him you'll hunt him down instead of "I'll always love you" though, I will record that next time).  The one that straight up shook me was that on option 3 for the first dialogue, my super nice LS Jedi character FORCE CHOKES THERON. 😳😱  Here are the videos for dialogue chain 1, dialogue chain 2.

Ouch, that Force choke is brutal. But honestly considering the dialogue with "showing your true colors", assuming someone really picks that on a Theronmancer, to me, it doesn't really make sense for Theron to be in love with someone like that in the first place and even less so to want to go back to them.

22 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Yeah, I love that little moment with Theron and T7 when they recruit Arcann, it's so cute. ❀️

My headcanon for T7 and Theron is actually that Theron finds T7 (especially on JK but honestly on all characters) sometime after leaving the republic and T7 becomes his companion droid during that time (republic astromech, after all, makes more sense Theron would recruit him than Lana, plus Lana never talks about T7 as if he's her droid anyway).Β  Then after Theron starts working with Lana, Lana asks to borrow T7 to send him to Zakuul, knowing a droid could infiltrate without being noticed, and it's during that mission that T7 discovers the Outlander is actually not dead but in carbonite and tells Lana (Lana then tells Theron).Β  And then later it is T7, still on Zakuul, who discovers the carbonite poisoning which makes Lana panic and leave for Zakuul on super short notice with only half a plan and a skeleton crew and hopefully a cure for the poisoning.

Yep it's nice.

That HC works honestly. I only have one version because my only canonical Outlander is my JK, I HC my other characters as joining the Alliance at different times and having disapeared at various moments and for various reasons.

I have a bit of an issue with T7 infiltrating Zakuul though, as he's very obviously a Pub model, and not one you'd normally find on Zakuul, honestly, imo he'd stand out a lot more than if Theron was infiltrating himself, so my HC is that Theron actually did the infiltration and left T7 with Lana when they found out about the poisoning and decided to act before they were 100% ready (so in that version, both Theron and T7 would take care of the diversion while Lana, and my SW are busy breaking into the spire to free my JK)

44 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

I unfortunately picked the first one on the run i recorded and wasn't sure i could escape (since i had an unfortunate incident on Umbara where i escaped and was then unable to replay the cutscene), but i'll most probably pick the "loosing your job" one next time i record, that's the one that seems the most in line with my JK's personality.

The losing your job one is totally my official version as well, it's so sassy and also so legit, I love it πŸ˜‚

45 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Ouch, that Force choke is brutal. But honestly considering the dialogue with "showing your true colors", assuming someone really picks that on a Theronmancer, to me, it doesn't really make sense for Theron to be in love with someone like that in the first place and even less so to want to go back to them.

Yeah 100000000%, I would never ever ever pick that option ANYWAY, but definitely would NEVER ever ever EVER pick it on a Theronmancer, even one who was mostly DS (not that I would personally romance Theron with a DS character either, but if I did), not only because it wouldn't make any sense but also just because it would straight up make the relationship toxic af after that for Theron to go back to being with someone who force choked him while saying "I could end your miserable life in an instant".Β  Like, YIKES.Β  NO.

24 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

The losing your job one is totally my official version as well, it's so sassy and also so legit, I love it πŸ˜‚

Same, that's pretty much perfect for my sassy JK who usually behaves like that.

24 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Yeah 100000000%, I would never ever ever pick that option ANYWAY, but definitely would NEVER ever ever EVER pick it on a Theronmancer, even one who was mostly DS (not that I would personally romance Theron with a DS character either, but if I did), not only because it wouldn't make any sense but also just because it would straight up make the relationship toxic af after that for Theron to go back to being with someone who force choked him while saying "I could end your miserable life in an instant".Β  Like, YIKES.Β  NO.

Same, that would make the romance totally not OK for me. I could already not romance him with a pro-Empire PC, even a mostly LS one because for me he still has to give up too much who he is for that relationship, but a DS PC that's completely off for me.

Also the way your JK delivered that line was savage. Wonder how my JK would sound tbh, so i may record that next time i'll play that part of the story, but obviously that will never be the canon version.

8 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Same, that would make the romance totally not OK for me. I could already not romance him with a pro-Empire PC, even a mostly LS one because for me he still has to give up too much who he is for that relationship, but a DS PC that's completely off for me.

Completely 100% same.Β  I only romance him with anti-empire LS/neutral characters personally.Β  (that said, I am going to do one clone JK who chooses imperial on Iokath literally just so I can get ONE Theron line to splice into my main republic side recording soooo I'm gonna feel bad on that one πŸ₯Ί)

12 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Also the way your JK delivered that line was savage.

ikr?  absolutely savage, the way he delivers it I absolutely believe he would totally kill Theron there 😨, A+ voice acting (especially when you compare to how he delivers his "I'll always love you, Theron" line later in the same scene which is, like, as far opposite in the spectrum as possible!😢), but, brutal.

I was actually so unable to unsee the force choke scene btw that I had to headcanon that it was a horrific nightmare Theron had after he left, when his stress-addled subconscious took his "my boyfriend will never take me back or forgive me for this" fears to the absolute extreme. πŸ˜₯Β  In the real waking world, my precious boy would never do that to Theron in a MILLION BILLION YEARS 😨

33 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Completely 100% same.Β  I only romance him with anti-empire LS/neutral characters personally.Β  (that said, I am going to do one clone JK who chooses imperial on Iokath literally just so I can get ONE Theron line to splice into my main republic side recording soooo I'm gonna feel bad on that one πŸ₯Ί)

Same.

I'll probably take all these choices on the clone i'm currently leveling, that way i'll probably never have to take them ever again (hm maybe another time because i'd like to have these lines in french as well).

34 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

ikr?  absolutely savage, the way he delivers it I absolutely believe he would totally kill Theron there 😨, A+ voice acting (especially when you compare to how he delivers his "I'll always love you, Theron" line later in the same scene which is, like, as far opposite in the spectrum as possible!😢), but, brutal.

I was actually so unable to unsee the force choke scene btw that I had to headcanon that it was a horrific nightmare Theron had after he left, when his stress-addled subconscious took his "my boyfriend will never take me back or forgive me for this" fears to the absolute extreme. πŸ˜₯Β  In the real waking world, my precious boy would never do that to Theron in a MILLION BILLION YEARS 😨

Yeah, that really makes me wonder how the female JK sounds with these lines.

That's a HC that works, after all he does say that he had nightmare every night while he was away, but same my JK would never, ever do anything like that to him. I don't think she would ever tryly believe he could betray her either, though she'd still be hurt a bit by the things Theron says on the train about the Alliance becoming a symbol of oppression, because that is one thing she fears that power would corrupt her and that she'd become the very things she fights against.

Β 

And on another not-Theron related note, back to the choices that are a bit annoying, i really don't like the choices on Belsavis, like the JK is running against time to stop Krannus before he destroys the planet and there are two choices i really don't like that don't even fully make sense. The first one is with the weapons you have to secure so that the prisoners won't get their hands on them, and the second with the old scientist. You basically have to choose between wasting your time and risking the planet or not caring what happens and continue with your mission, when it would actually make so much more sense to just sent your companions do these things while you continue your mission. Like my JK is doing the whole things with Scourge (as he's the only one who knows Krannus i figured it'd be the most logical), so why can't she send like Rusk and T7 secure the weapons, and later let Kira and Doc take care of the old man ? Seriously it's so annoying that we have a whole crew and never really use it.

Same with the Vette/Torian choice tbh, would've been far more logical to send other people rescue the one you can't rescue your self (even if they failed it would still have been infinitely better than doing nothing). It could even have been a difference between having Arcann and Senya or not. Like if they're alive you can send Theron and Lana rescue the one you don't rescue yourself (they could've been there too late or even have been captured as well and then after the one you didn't rescue is killed you also fight to save them. But nope instead you have a "oh well can't be at two places at once, too bad"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

OMG!  Bless you for doing this run, I had started to think I wanted to do ONE character that made Koth leave just so I could see what happens and now I totally don't have to.  If you ever upload the entirety of the chapters where all of this goes down, I would love to see it. ❀️

Obviously I would never want to choose any of this, but getting to see all these alts is awesome.Β  Theron is soooooo salty about Rishi omg. πŸ˜‚Β  I actually love the option where Theron's like "you and Koth were close, I should do it"

And Koth having Theron in cuffs 😦

Yeah I would definitely love to see the rest of that alt version, and if you keep going farther into the story any future stuff that's different (Theron or not), would be cool to see as well.Β  Again, selfishly, so I don't ever have to πŸ˜…Β 

Here they are. The end of Firebrand where Koth leaves and the Battle of Odessen.

I'll likely upload alt lines for the Firebrand chapter, but I'll have to replay the chapter at some point, because I just wanted to get over that painful experience as quickly as possible. As painful as it was though, I think I'm going to headcanon that the bombing did happen. After my JK and everyone who rescued her makes it to Odessen, Theron and my agent aren't quite displeased that she'd already gone back to Odessen to recruit Scorpio and aren't about to agree that she goes back again to see Firebrand, so instead my Agent goes.

My Agent and Kaliyo have a terrible relationship (though that can be said of all of her original crew members) and the last time the two of them saw one another, was when Kaliyo was being arrested by Imperial Intelligence. My Agent did nothing to stop that and once she had dealt with the StarΒ  Cabal she took a shuttle there and just left. Never spoke to Keeper or Watcher, never said goodbye to any of her crew. (Game wise, she gave the Codex to Kothe and became a double agent; headcanon, she kept it and vanished for a while, before reaching out to Kothe and agreeing to be a double agent for him. As such, she got back on Marr's radar to assist with Makeb and that got her on Lana's radar so she was involved with the whole Revan thing, while Theron recruited my JK.) All of that aside, because Kaliyo and my agent are not friends, Kaliyo bombs the city despite my agent telling her not to.

Depending on how alt lines work out, Koth will either not leave the alliance at all, or he'll leave for a bit and return for the Battle of Odessen and stay from that point forward, after he had a chance to clear his head.

With the Battle of Odessen chapter, I'll also record that again, because I always have to replay that romance scene with Theron a few times - it's definitely one of my favourite lines - and redoing the line apparently meant on the bits I had recorded, Torion is both staying on Odessen and going with them to Arcann's ship. Oops!Β πŸ˜…

With the other chapters, I don't think there was much of a difference, other than Koth not being there and his lines not being said. Tora does pilot the Gravestone during the Gemini chapter so I guess that's a bit different too, so I'll probably upload that at some point as well.

4 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

Β 

1 hour ago, Goreshaga said:

Same.

I'll probably take all these choices on the clone i'm currently leveling, that way i'll probably never have to take them ever again (hm maybe another time because i'd like to have these lines in french as well).

Same. Although, that's most of my characters anyway, so that's not saying much. And since most of my characters (and certainly all my main ones) exist in the same timeline, only my Fem!Agent romances Theron. One day I will do Theron's romance on some other characters, but it'll probably always feel a bit wrong.

Β 

1 hour ago, Goreshaga said:

Same with the Vette/Torian choice tbh, would've been far more logical to send other people rescue the one you can't rescue your self (even if they failed it would still have been infinitely better than doing nothing). It could even have been a difference between having Arcann and Senya or not. Like if they're alive you can send Theron and Lana rescue the one you don't rescue yourself (they could've been there too late or even have been captured as well and then after the one you didn't rescue is killed you also fight to save them. But nope instead you have a "oh well can't be at two places at once, too bad"

I agree with this so much. Especially on characters that didn't kill Arcann and Senya. Because if in one version Arcann and Senya can go with you to rescue one of them and in another version of that battle you can go with Lana and Theron to rescue someone, there's absolutely no reason why you couldn't go with two of them to rescue someone and have the other two go rescue the other person. And for players who've done of the Alliance alerts and haven't killed anyone so they have a ton of companions sitting around the base, it makes no sense why Torion and Vette would've gone and done those missions by themselves anyway.Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

The one that straight up shook me was that on option 3 for the first dialogue, my super nice LS Jedi character FORCE CHOKES THERON. 😳😱 

And excuse me sir, put Theron down! That is not okay!

I do like your HC of that being a nightmare that Theron has though, I could definitely see that being an actual thing.

Edited by JenaSalton
Apparently my video for the Battle of Odessen didn't upload properly, so I'm working on fixing that and will have it relink it once it's up. Fixed now!

40 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

And on another not-Theron related note, back to the choices that are a bit annoying, i really don't like the choices on Belsavis, like the JK is running against time to stop Krannus before he destroys the planet and there are two choices i really don't like that don't even fully make sense. The first one is with the weapons you have to secure so that the prisoners won't get their hands on them, and the second with the old scientist. You basically have to choose between wasting your time and risking the planet or not caring what happens and continue with your mission, when it would actually make so much more sense to just sent your companions do these things while you continue your mission. Like my JK is doing the whole things with Scourge (as he's the only one who knows Krannus i figured it'd be the most logical), so why can't she send like Rusk and T7 secure the weapons, and later let Kira and Doc take care of the old man ? Seriously it's so annoying that we have a whole crew and never really use it.

Ahhhh yes, gotta love the "wait, why is MY CHARACTER the only one who can handle this?Β  is there seriously not one single other person that can help?" video game choice πŸ˜’Β  ones like on Belsavis are less of a big deal since ultimately it's just more busy work but when it results in characters dying it's definitely very "?????"Β 

It would be super awesome if Arcann and Senya being alive meant that you COULD save both Torian and Vette but that if you let Arcann and Senya die you only get to save one, like just as an added bonus for choosing the light side there.Β  But honestly even without them alive, like, is there seriously NO ONE ELSE that you could send to go help?Β  lmaoooo.Β  I do like the idea that you choose to help one and send someone else to help the other but whoever you send to help the other just can't make it in time, that would make it feel a lot less like a "you're choosing who will die" and more of a "you tried your very best but sometimes bad sh*t happens anyway", which would still be really sad but at least better.

15 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

Same. Although, that's most of my characters anyway, so that's not saying much. And since most of my characters (and certainly all my main ones) exist in the same timeline, only my Fem!Agent romances Theron. One day I will do Theron's romance on some other characters, but it'll probably always feel a bit wrong.

I'm the same, all my characters exist in the same continuity, so my JK is the only Outlander/Alliance Commander, and the only one who romances Theron. I actually like that since i can see more romances that way, and honestly i quite like my different pairings, even though JK x Theron, SW x Arcann and BH x Torian are my favorites.

18 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

I agree with this so much. Especially on characters that didn't kill Arcann and Senya. Because if in one version Arcann and Senya can go with you to rescue one of them and in another version of that battle you can go with Lana and Theron to rescue someone, there's absolutely no reason why you couldn't go with two of them to rescue someone and have the other two go rescue the other person. And for players who've done of the Alliance alerts and haven't killed anyone so they have a ton of companions sitting around the base, it makes no sense why Torion and Vette would've gone and done those missions by themselves anyway.Β 

14 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Ahhhh yes, gotta love the "wait, why is MY CHARACTER the only one who can handle this?Β  is there seriously not one single other person that can help?" video game choice πŸ˜’Β  ones like on Belsavis are less of a big deal since ultimately it's just more busy work but when it results in characters dying it's definitely very "?????"Β 

It would be super awesome if Arcann and Senya being alive meant that you COULD save both Torian and Vette but that if you let Arcann and Senya die you only get to save one, like just as an added bonus for choosing the light side there.Β  But honestly even without them alive, like, is there seriously NO ONE ELSE that you could send to go help?Β  lmaoooo.Β  I do like the idea that you choose to help one and send someone else to help the other but whoever you send to help the other just can't make it in time, that would make it feel a lot less like a "you're choosing who will die" and more of a "you tried your very best but sometimes bad sh*t happens anyway", which would still be really sad but at least better.

ON Belsavis at least for the weapons, if you don't go, the Zabrak dude goes himself, but honestly sending our crew members would've made so much more sense.

Yeah, would've been nice if either doing most of the AAs or sparing Arcann/Senya could've made a difference, at the very least by sending someone to help the one you don't go help yourself. I'd have been 100% fine with them failing anyways, but at least our PC would look like they really tried.

Well, that's my HC anyways, my JK goes with Arcann and Senya to Torian (main reason in my HC being he's the closest to their position), and then my SW and BH go rescue Vette (they're not closer to her than my JK is, but they're closer to her than they are to Torian), but because they face quite a lot of ennemies on their way there, they arrive after Vaylin has already taken Vette and fail to save her. Then the rest plays out the same, but at least no one just abandoned Vette.

That being said sending Theron and Lana to the rescue when you have Arcann and Senya with you would've been a nice gameplay alternative, even if it ultimately failed.