Planete story lines

AvallisSW

Is there a way to redo the original planete story lines of ones from lvl 1 to 50?

if not, could that be added even with conditions like Legacy 50 and be a subscriber for example.

I do not want to re-level up chars for doing these again ...

Thx

There's no way to repeat those unless, as you said yourself, you make a new toon and level him/her again.

I always find reasons to level a new toon anyway. It's always nice to repeat the class story but with a different gender, different species or alignment, bc some lines of dialogue are quite surprising.

Is there a way to redo the original planete story lines of ones from lvl 1 to 50?

if not, could that be added even with conditions like Legacy 50 and be a subscriber for example.

I do not want to re-level up chars for doing these again ...

Thx

The planetary quests aren't repeatable right now. They are a chain of one time quests.

I guess you enjoyed those planetary quests so much, you want them to be repeatable. I personally am not opposed to this. I would think (hope) it wouldn't take too much development resources and time to implement it.

What you could do, if you enjoyed these quests so much is do them one more time and use something like FRAPS to record yourself going through those quests.

The planetary quests aren't repeatable right now. They are a chain of one time quests.

I guess you enjoyed those planetary quests so much, you want them to be repeatable. I personally am not opposed to this. I would think (hope) it wouldn't take too much development resources and time to implement it.

What you could do, if you enjoyed these quests so much is do them one more time and use something like FRAPS to record yourself going through those quests.

Yeah, it's a one-way street for class & planet stories (which makes repeatable kotfe/et great to me). If you are thinking of recording them (a lot of them), make sure there's space in your hard drive :p . Also, I use Bandicam instead of FRAPS because you can record 10 mins with free download ver. But up to you on which software to use.

I wish! It would make my writing so much easier. I write way slower than I play so I tend to blow way past each planet before I get around to writing my chapters about it....so I have to either make a new toon and level them up to the planet I'm writing on, or just YT and TORCommunity the heck out of it (which really doesn't provide the complete picture I'm wanting).

Right now, I have three clones of the same toon just because I needed to replay one planet or another in order to get the right detail for the chapter I was currently writing. And I'm having an awful time of it because I'm writing Taris and there's so much to go through before I get there on my latest toon (she's just hitting Alderaan).