Class Story Flirting.

EnderSaber

We literally have 3 Bisexual options in the game (almost 4 with Arcann) as opposed to 22 straight options (And that's not counting all the flings).

Yes, as the game is now, it'll probably never catch up to the 22 straight companions. Anyway this thread is a necro more or less, cba going on about it!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Multiple flirts with her and Jace made me think that they'll be romance options. I hope more for Acina if only just because Lana is the only option.

I am trying to imagine the awkwardness or someone having a relationship with Jace Malcom in front of Theron (assuming everything turns out OK w/current storyline and all)...oh, the scenes of conflict the devs could write there.

i was thinking maybe Darth Hexid, but the way they're bringing her in means that not everyone can/will get her and she won't be incorporated in the main storyline the way the other LIs are. But on the other hand if they were to splinter off the companion stories into their own chapters/quests, that wouldn't matter much. If they do bring back Dark Side Jaesa any time soon she could also be an option they could open to everyone, because I could legitimately see her swinging both ways.