Mantle of the force server

VaceDemon

Kill ranked with fire on every server below 300 active participants (which is already way too low, just force everyone to 2 servers) and force cross faction cause mongo bongo Bioware can't do cross server but yeah too high hopes i guess for a game where 'ranked improvements' on a roadmap mean just increasing unassembled component gain and be done with.

Keep the plebs happy instead of providing an actual good environment and that's without starting a rant about utility balance. Cause apparantly class balance only consists about parsing analysis. Skeleton crew REEEEEEEEEE-EASUKMADIK.

BW ought to take those people down from last season's LB. It's pretty obvious who they are; they popped up last night of season and have an exceptionally low number of games played.

most of the mantle guys have been around all season in s8, its just the BC guys who popped up on the last night with like 10-20 wins, using mantle tactics ofc

A sniper with 1900 after 10 matches, a merc gains 150 rating in a day, the abundance of players on that server with 0 wins. can you people make it any more obvious that you wintrade?

the only way to get 1900 in 10 games is to kick everyone else on your team out of the match so you get more elo per match.so yea multiboting sounds about right.

the server for wintrading since 4-5 seasons, a server where 5-6 friends can manage ranked like they want aha, french are salty.

"fletchez la vache" !!!

and some players laugh because i stop playing this poo.

btw i am undefeated in ranked with my pyro PT so shut up :p

ranked is a joke, don't play this absolute garbage. or stop whining for wintrading in dead servers(at least)

Edited by Thaladan