No Legacy UC + 242 rating Bolster? Hello Gw2 new expansion.

NogueiraA

I was looking foward to play with legacy Unnasembled Components, do pvp on alts and feel that i'm somehow progressing, Keith said we'd have it in 5.4.... When I read the patchnotes I got really disappointed. It won't come soon so I decided to buy Gw2 new expansion called Path of Fire. Will be off Swtor for a while (6 months+) and I may come back when they implement things that makes GC less important. :(

I was looking foward to play with legacy Unnasembled Components, do pvp on alts and feel that i'm somehow progressing, Keith said we'd have it in 5.4.... When I read the patchnotes I got really disappointed. It won't come soon so I decided to buy Gw2 new expansion called Path of Fire. Will be off Swtor for a while (6 months+) and I may come back when they implement things that makes GC less important. :(

Actually they said it would be 5.5 for the Bolster change and said they were "working on" the UC's (no time frame.

There really isn't any reason that I know of that would have stopped them raising Bolster in 5.4.

Edited by Icykill_

WOW has 7.3 dropping this fall (New Operation) after it just dropped a new One in 7.2 this summer. ESO just got a new expansion and I can pay with extra crowns laying around. FFXIV has that new Stormblood and that Samurai looks cool and you can do all crafting and classes on a single character...

Hmmmmm....

Looks like a good time to bow out of SWTOR again for a bit. Appears 5.4 is crap for real changes and nerfs continue without anyone appearing to make any sense at the helm. Sure - I can hop on a train and get another SH to decorate or just wait a couple months. Sure wish they would really listen to feedback and stop telling us they are listening and doing whatever they really want instead.

Best of luck friends. See you around 5.5 time.

I am also sad to see legacy wide UC didn't make it in 5.4. I thought that it won't be big of an issue like Command tokens to be Legacy wide ....

Yup! Just another reason to bail for awhile and play something else. Should be about 2-4 months for 5.5 to drop and I'm sure we have more nerfs inbound by then. The legacy UC's will come in handy when they increase the CXP level again so just play the waiting game. Doesn't help with the grind now, but they don't seem to care about that as it meets the expected grind ratio they have hidden in a vault next to the DPS metrics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.