Update the "Story so far..." Loading screen when loading individual characters.

Eahii

I'm sure I've seen this brought up before, but with the (mildly) better dev communication, and some focus on some QoL thing, I think it bears repeating.

I always roll my eyes a little bit when load into my characters and read a story update about saving the planet Makeb and the returning of attention to a war with the Republic. Doesn't anyone find it a bit embarrassing that something as simple as a splash screen has gotten updated since 2 full expansions ago? Rise of the Hutt Cartel was released in April 2013, over 4 years ago.

I'm not saying we need incremental updated statuses for each part of the story like it was in the individual stories, but a general update for each expansion or at least something that catches us up to Post-KoTET would be really refreshing.

It actually did update for 9 chapters of KotFE, after that it was just after Makeb instead.

That's what he means from kofte the hunt to when you wake up out of carbonite it's been 5 years... Even longer since Makeb yet his and mine mention makeb when loading....The screen should mention WAR for Iokath. After suffering the devastation of the Eternal fleet. The republic, Imperial and Alliance forces fight to control The superweapons whose outcome will determine the fate of the galaxy.

• 1 month later...

I cannot believe that they still haven't fixed this. Every time I log into my chars it annoys me. How hard can it be?

Then again, I'm not sure that Gary, the last remaining part-time coder, and the few voluntary trainees even know that there is such a loading screen.

• 4 weeks later...