If you were going to make a survey on GC

Icykill_

If we're only doing yes/no questions:

1. Do you play primarily group content?

2. Do you play primarily solo content?

3. Do you play only solo content?

if not yes/no, I would add always/often/sometimes/rarely/never options for these Qs;

4. Do you PvP?

5. Have you ever avoided finishing a quest if PvP or Ops were required?

6. Do you play Ops?

7. If you do group content, do you use Group Finder?

8. If you do group content, do you play primarily or exclusively with friends or a guild?

9. Do you like the CxP system?

10. Do you like the items you receive from Command Crates? (if not yes/no, I would add always/often/sometimes/rarely/never options)

11. Do you feel that the pace at which you can reach the next Command Level is acceptable?

12. Has GC made you play the game more?

13. Has GC made you play the game less?

14. Has the GC had any effect on the number of character alts you play?

15. Would you like an option to further direct the types of items you receive from the crates?

(if not yes/no, I would add the following: )

1. How many items do you generally keep in each Command Crate?

2. What items have you found the most useful/useless items from the crates (gear/pets/companion gifts/tokens)?

3. What changes would you make to CXP or the Command Crates?

4. Have the crates offered duplicate items (always/often/sometimes/rarely/never)?

5. Which items would you add to the crates?

I would start with: Do you play a single aspect of the game or multiple aspects (PVP, OPS, Story)? The reason behind that is that people who play all three pieces have generally not found GC to be that bad. They also are prone to having only 1 main character that does all three and alts can be geared effectively from the main for the way they play.

I guess I'd stay away from the loaded question of "Do you think gearing by GC is too slow" because just about everyone is going to say yes to that, after all who wouldn't want to gear their characters faster.

Wait wait, i have to disagree, only because I along with some other people i know have played the Story and the other Multi-player, but haven't with all my alts, because the grind make me Physically sick. Grinding Galactic Command makes me hate the stuff that i loved or liked to do. And when that joy is taken' away people don't play, or we view playing this game as a house-hold chore of the like of cleaning dirty underwaer, very dirty underwear.

Wait wait, i have to disagree, only because I along with some other people i know have played the Story and the other Multi-player, but haven't with all my alts, because the grind make me Physically sick. Grinding Galactic Command makes me hate the stuff that i loved or liked to do. And when that joy is taken' away people don't play, or we view playing this game as a house-hold chore of the like of cleaning dirty underwaer, very dirty underwear.

I am sorry to hear that it has made you physically ill. When the game becomes a chore it ceases to be a game. I have had the other experience in that after getting 1 character to rank 300+ and in mostly 248 gear, I don't really care that much about GC anymore. I progress through the ranks with alts not really caring what their GC level is. Essentially playing the game as I did before 5.0. I know there are others that feel the same. Perhaps there is a middle ground to be found.