Longest Queue Ever

Bezit

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how old I am because I made a logical post saying that they did a staggered launch so there wouldn't be queue times but 95% of their playerbase has had and will have a longer queue time than any other mmo launch... you're *********** amazing.

They all say they are going to leave, but they keep crawling back.

See you at launch.

I'm confused....

we got people moaning that the servers are empty, yet we have people moaning about being in a queue?

That's the point, there are no actually waits for the servers cause most are still empty. But rather then continuing to let us into them. Bioware went home for the night and said they are afraid to add more people so they can see what the servers look like during extended play, which I thought they did during Stress Testing... But I digress.

So now we have the empty servers and people who payed the same money stuck waiting for some random email that might come in the next 3 - 4 days. It's essentially a several day long queue. It's like waiting for the worst Cable Guy ever.

And what's worse... is not only is this the longest time I've had to sit in queue for the launch of an MMO, I don't have anything telling me when I am going to be let in.

Whoever thought of this killed this mmo. Oh well back to WoW.

Nobody here cares a bit your quenue, it´s funny you registrered here November 2011:D

Go to Fukin´Pandaria:)

And what's worse... is not only is this the longest time I've had to sit in queue for the launch of an MMO, I don't have anything telling me when I am going to be let in.

At least I got into EGA, amirite?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll take 20 hours over a week any day...let's count:

7*24= 168 hours. That wasn't hard, was it?

I heard wow will have pandas, is this true?

OR Has Blizz stolen BW's knack for trolling the fanbase?

We all know they steal all the best ideas.

And Yes I am aware of the irony. Are you?

Nobody here cares a bit your quenue, it´s funny you registrered here November 2011:D

Go to Fukin´Pandaria:)

OMG I didn't make an account on a website 3 years before the game came out... I'm such a *********** loser I know.

I meant back to wow as in, back to playing wow before I get to play this... not back to wow I'm canceling my pre-order. I'm far from a fanboy, but I know that giving out early access to people who heard about this game first is pretty *********** dumb. I mean first come first serve works well with a lot of stuff, but when everyone is spending the same amount of money and there was no advertising for this game, well... it's just not a fair system.

Told ya You'd be back.

What queue? The game is not released for another week.

Also from what I remember WoW has never offered us a chance to play early. We have always had to wait until the release date which in swtors case is the 20th. Also, enjoy your stupid pandas. :p

That's the point, there are no actually waits for the servers cause most are still empty. But rather then continuing to let us into them. Bioware went home for the night and said they are afraid to add more people so they can see what the servers look like during extended play, which I thought they did during Stress Testing... But I digress.

So now we have the empty servers and people who payed the same money stuck waiting for some random email that might come in the next 3 - 4 days. It's essentially a several day long queue. It's like waiting for the worst Cable Guy ever.

If you're not in, how do you know the servers are empty?

Ok so this morning people were crying because they thought SWTOR was letting people in too slowly. Now they are crying because some servers are filling up and they have to wait to get in. Seriously you will be crying no matter what happens. It really does say more about you than whatever it is you're crying about.:mad:

Ok so this morning people were crying because they thought SWTOR was letting people in too slowly. Now they are crying because some servers are filling up and they have to wait to get in. Seriously you will be crying no matter what happens. It really does say more about you than whatever it is you're crying about.:mad:

you don't understand the OP then... try thinking a little harder

(hint: the queue isn't an in-game queue)

Edited by Esaru

Are you actually reading what he is saying? He means the queue to get an invite.

I heard wow will have pandas, is this true?

OR Has Blizz stolen BW's knack for trolling the fanbase?

We all know they steal all the best ideas.

And Yes I am aware of the irony. Are you?

And? It'll still be the number one game, i bet this game will die within an year. Don't worry, you're still welcomed to Azeroth. Not as my friend thought.

If you're not in, how do you know the servers are empty?

There is no way the servers are empty, if they divided pre-orders (roughly 2million) by 7 days it would be 14% (also roughly) equally saying that they launched 300,000 game keys today. (14% of 2mil) How can servers be empty with "1st day launch" of 300,000?