pugging on server?

CharlesBurns

Pugging has always been weak on this server. Pugging on JC is dead now. You will need to find a guild to run anything above basic group content.

Pugging used to be plentiful and not weak with lots of pugs and set groups throughout the day. Then came story story and then people left and anyone coming back is thrown off by the servers state. If you had played back in 3 or 2.x you know this is true completely wrong. Even set groups are super scarce these days. Server is riparino.

Edited by FerkWork

Pugging used to be plentiful and not weak with lots of pugs and set groups throughout the day. Then came story story cancer and then people left. Since you only played here for a year as a solo story player you have zero knowledge to comment on this and are completely wrong. Even set groups are super scarce. Server is dead.

Sorry, you are mistaken about a great many things. For starters I have been on this server since launch and have always played all aspects of the game (I still have cargoholds full of the old FP specific gear). For that matter I have characters on many of the NA servers including ones that are really dead like POT5. There is no point in responding further to your bias so I wont. Have a nice day.

Sorry, you are mistaken about a great many things. For starters I have been on this server since launch and have always played all aspects of the game (I still have cargoholds full of the old FP specific gear). For that matter I have characters on many of the NA servers including ones that are really dead like POT5. There is no point in responding further to your bias so I wont. Have a nice day.

If you were here from the beginning you would now that is blatantly not factual at all. Being in denial of the state of the server and about being the one mistaken about pretty much everything. There is no need to respond any further to such denial and bias so have a nice day. :)

Edited by FerkWork

Pugging has always been weak on this server. Pugging on JC is dead now. You will need to find a guild to run anything above basic group content.

Especially in 2.0 (even in 3.0 with old hm's), pugging used to be very plentiful, lots of large guilds, and it was overall just a good server population wise. It still isn't dead by any means, although it is really struggling, only really has things going on during prime time. There's usually at least 1-2 groups trying to do the gf op during at any given time during prime time (not dead just hurting). Anything above sm though (outside of ev/kp) is just set groups which are hard to come by now, or are from exclusive channels full of people in those set groups.