Optional Challenge Achievements for NiM ops

So Most of Us NiM raiders have cleared everything and are looking for new challenges so while we wait for the new raid bosses we could have some challenges that give special titles that add flavor to otherwise farmed encounters. I.E here is a list I made up really quickly.

Challenge modes (i exclude EV and KP)

VotMG

Tyth - Kill no droids, or Cleave all droids

Sisters - use no taunts on countermeasures? (theres alot of things that could make this fight interesting)

Dread fortress

Nefra - ask devs to buff

Draxus - get all interrupts

Grob - do no damage to adds other than mining droid fire?

CZ - kill no repair droids (other than the first ones)

Brontes - deathless

Dread Palace

Bestia - Kill her with no adds alive

Tyrans - no one takes damage to inferno

Cal - ?

Raptus - take no damage from spinning attack

Council - kill all 4 bosses within 20 seconds of each other

SnV

Dash rode - use no more than 2 shields

Titan 6 - no add is alive for more than 10 seconds

Thrasher - 7 people go up top from the first knockup

Oasis City - synchronized kill of all patrol groups(5sec) (would have cancel the timer when it happens)

Olok - spend no credit tokens

cartel warlords - kill horic last

styrak - 16min kill or under

TFB

Horror - kill all adds? idk this fight is easy

Dreadguards - No one takes damage from force leech or red puddles and no doom is cheated

Op 9 - kill no adds during second phase

kephess - kill within 10 seconds of entering burn phase? (maybe 15)

Terror - kill all tents within 5% of each other

Ravagers

sparky - kill no adds until boss dies

bulo - take no damage from blue circles

torque - use 1 or fewer repair droids

master/blaster - no mines are set off prematurly

coratanni/ruugar - no one dies from hostage situation

ToS

Malaphar - adds don't enter the boss circle and stacks go no higher than 5

walkers - no shield lasts longer than 5 seconds

underlurker - only 1 rock can be used to take cover from rage storm (full group behind a singular rock)

revanite commanders - kill all 3 bosses within 10 seconds of each other

Revan - no deaths (I think the best would be to give a special title for no deaths plus avoid all avoidable mechanics as a raid team)

Edited by Silense

While I like the Idea of additional achievements for doing bosses a certain way, some of your suggestions would be flat out impossible. Like only two shields for Dash'roode? This would require a whopping 82.5k raid dps, only on the boss. And as much as I dislike the term "mathematically impossible", since it's a trademark of D'n'T(:p), this woud be it.

But yes, I approve of the general idea. :)

Edited by Torvai

your ideas would require people to do it..and you lknow..its EW. dont get me wrong they are nice ideas, but: let them focus on new content. old content is..old. between revanping old content vs introducing new content, well..its not that hard to choose :)

While I like the Idea of additional achievements for doing bosses a certain way, some of your suggestions would be flat out impossible. Like only two shields for Dash'roode? This would require a whopping 82.5k raid dps, only on the boss. And as much as I dislike the term "mathematically impossible", since it's a trademark of D'n'T(:p), this woud be it.

But yes, I approve of the general idea. :)

yea nothing from this I've tested, was just some ideas I've had. Mostly it stems from having cleared everything then asking... whats next?

This does have good potential, I think they should offer unique items once you complete the achievements like in some of the uprisings. Like a holostatue of a different boss. Or maybe even a legacy title. Edited by MrNihulus

This does have good potential, I think they should offer unique items once you complete the achievements like in some of the uprisings. Like a holostatue of a different boss. Or maybe even a legacy title.

Well you get enough titles from other achievements, including ops stuff like timed runs etc...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.