BoL tuning/cartel crystal changes... SUPER ANNOYING!!!

Jesin

I understand this change for tunings/crystals that are not unlocked for the acct, but it is Hella annoying when they are unlocked to have to pay credits to remove them to transfer the item to another character! It is not much, but it is VERY irritating to me to have to do this since I already paid to unlock them! Please, put the functionality back in the game for tunings/crystals that ARE already unlocked.

This change for Tunings was fine...it was NOT okay for crystals. That's where the mistake was made.

Yeah, well... I'd settle for tunings being locked out, sure. Kind of a compromise. Killing a 5 year old feature and just calling it an exploit to cover up a cash grab was totally not ok in my eyes.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I understand this change for tunings/crystals that are not unlocked for the acct, but it is Hella annoying when they are unlocked to have to pay credits to remove them to transfer the item to another character! It is not much, but it is VERY irritating to me to have to do this since I already paid to unlock them! Please, put the functionality back in the game for tunings/crystals that ARE already unlocked.

Read the message in the dev tracker. That's exactly what they are going to do. In 5.4 in August.

Yeah, well... I'd settle for tunings being locked out, sure. Kind of a compromise. Killing a 5 year old feature and just calling it an exploit to cover up a cash grab was totally not ok in my eyes.

I don't believe this was a "cash grab", I think it was poor planning.

It does the exact opposite of making CM crystals more desirable, it makes them more worthless! They were already junk...they were just "free" junk as you were guaranteed to get a slew in any crate you opened. Now, just buy a crafted one and be done with it. CM crystals have lost ALL value as any type of cosmetic item imo.