The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So...How many skimpy dressed Lanas do you think we're going to see today?

DarthPrimus

I am not sure where you are playing but I have only been harassed one time in all the time I have been playing (since launch). Most of the guys that know I am female give me respect whether or not I am wearing skimpy clothing or not. I have over 16 outfits and I have some very skimpy clothing I wear. I have always been treated with respect , other than maybe a couple of times.

Wow, I only get harassed once a week now... it used to be more... normally I just laugh... but the really inappropriate PMs are always reported as harrassment... and by inappropriate, imagine some of the worst things a guy could say...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main pieces of Xoxxan's only show the primary, so any dye with primary black works. I used a crafted black/red. New black shoes and you are set! I tried quite a few belts, but they were a distraction, not an enhancement. Fierce yellow eyes are the only accessory you need ;)

Yeah there a lot of items that only show primary or secondary colours and not both, so it's not that hard to get an outfit that is all one colour, ie completely black or white

Actually same, I've not seen any either.

Mine looks cool in my old sith pvp armor from a few years ago 😉

Mine is wearing Malak's jaw casing, old Revan top and Revan reborn pants.

I don't like her new low Res face, so I want to hide as much of it as possible!

She looks pretty cool now though, imo. She feels more Sithy!:rak_03:

* Empire's Wrath Xalari'pelarth is crafting a set of Charged Hypercloth Force-Expert's Armor. Two maniacs wearing that and wielding red sabres should look pretty scary.

WTFF? Lana wears the Republic version of this. Lame lame lame lame lame.

Imp character crafted it.

Imp character (same one, even) put it on her.

She is definitively Imp side.

Therefore she doesn't wear the Imp version of this armour.

WTFFFFFFFFF?

WTFFFFFFFFF?

Yeah I noticed that but I use Cartel mostly so doesn't really bother me.

I also noticed that Theron wears Imperial.

I would like to change her outfit but removing the customization to actually customize her, removes the default hair and dark side. So either we have the lana we love to look at or we get some other look nobody asked for only to change her clothes.

I just dont understand how they think this is what players want. Creating new problems for things that existed for years without such issues is really bad work.

So until they fix this problem, I dont see a point in changing her clothes because it wont be lana then.

WTFFFFFFFFF?

I had this happen as well with just a random blue chestpiece I picked up. It's weird because when she's running around as a companion, she's wearing the Republic version, but in cutscenes, she's wearing the Imperial version.

I would like to change her outfit but removing the customization to actually customize her, removes the default hair and dark side. So either we have the lana we love to look at or we get some other look nobody asked for only to change her clothes.

I just dont understand how they think this is what players want. Creating new problems for things that existed for years without such issues is really bad work.

So until they fix this problem, I dont see a point in changing her clothes because it wont be lana then.

Think of it as a compromise. There is no new problem, just a partial fix for an old one. I assume that making a Lana with gear slots that looks exactly the same as the original Lana companion was too time consuming/costly if it is possible at all. Everyone gets to choose if they want to stick with Lana's original look or change the clothes on a slightly different looking Lana. This gives players a choice they didn't have for a year and a half, so even though it isn't the perfect solution, it is significantly better than what we had. And based on the feedback I've been reading, at least some people prefer the new Lana over the old. SoR runny nosed Lana has her fans! ;)

Edited by Damask_Rose

Lana looks like a pale zombie with yellow eyes without the customization. I put her in a few outfits and none of them really looked good on her. The only one that did was Revan's chestpiece with Visas Marr's robe and sash.

But she desperately needs a tan. Wonder why BW changed her look from Forged Alliances and SOR. I get that five years passed between the end of SOR and the beginning of KOTFE, but none of the other characters from vanilla, including Theron, changed at all. Just Lana.

Did they ever say why they did this?

Lana looks like a pale zombie with yellow eyes without the customization. I put her in a few outfits and none of them really looked good on her. The only one that did was Revan's chestpiece with Visas Marr's robe and sash.

But she desperately needs a tan. Wonder why BW changed her look from Forged Alliances and SOR. I get that five years passed between the end of SOR and the beginning of KOTFE, but none of the other characters from vanilla, including Theron, changed at all. Just Lana.

Did they ever say why they did this?

They've been working on her eyes a while.. Remember the original Lana crazy eyes? But yeah I spent 10 minutes taking the customization off and putting it back on before I figured out that what I was seeing that was so glaring was her eyes are rounder without the customization and her eyes are a brighter gold/orange.

And it seems like some dudebros can't respect female characters/companions unless they're dressed like Hooters waitresses and taken down a peg, the same way they harass female players with disgusting comments.

What does "respect" have to do with non-sentient/fictional characters/companions (that aren't even yours)? Not to mention the contradiction of your statement; so...guys can't "respect" female characters/companions UNLESS they're dressed skimpy, but if they do dress skimpy, they're still being disrespected? Uh, wut? :confused:

(Also, nice subtle implication, that if you dress your characters/companions skimpy, you must also harass female players. Kudos.)

Edited by HeatRacer