The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So...How many skimpy dressed Lanas do you think we're going to see today?

DarthPrimus

You know they're going to do it. All the desperate, deprived basement dwellers are going to put her in the skimpiest dancer outfits they can find, first thing. :p

Just having some fun here while the servers are down. Come on, tell me what you think we're going to see today, and not just concerning Lana. Koth, Manaan, the Sisters. Let's pass the time with some witty banter and good humor, but keep it civil, please. It's all in fun.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Far far too many of them for sure.

I am all for a little skin if it is tasteful and if the character personality warrants it, like Jaesa or Kira.

But Lana never gives of that "playful" vibe.

I agree. I'm all for armors like Dramatic Extrovert or something like that, showing just enough skin to be sexy but also leaving something to the imagination, but these people that always seem to have their female companions dressed in the skimpiest dancer outfits...I mean, really?

As for Lana's playfulness, I don't know. She seems pretty playful and flirty several times through some of the stories.

Edited by DarthPrimus

Why is nobody talking about Koth?? You can dress him up too!!

You can't dress him up in a slave outfit, which is what OP is convinced will happen to Lana.

For my part, I may put her in that Nightlife Socialite top with the Sensuous or Stylish Dress bottom - shows a bit of skin, but still classy. Tho I, like others here, like her SoR outfit, and may try to put that together for her. Slots got me too poor to buy it off the GTN tho, so I dunno <.<

When you see a player with a Lana dressed as a sex object, hit them both with snowballs.

Sounds like the beginning of a good drinking game - A drink for every every semi-nude Lana! Skol!

Why is nobody talking about Koth?? You can dress him up too!!

Will there be a cartel market sale for oversized paper bags to dress him up with to hide that horrible hairstyle? I would buy it ...

Edited by Han_Salo

You can't dress him up in a slave outfit, which is what OP is convinced will happen to Lana.

Oh boy! :rak_03: I'm not touching this!

I am waiting on the day they announced you can dress up Arcann and then I can see your excited posts.

Hopefully that day will come!! But I am skeptical due to him being an amputee.:p But should it happen, I probably won't be able to contain myself.

May the lord save us all.:rak_03:

Well if a few scantily clad Lana's is the price we pay for getting to customize her look i can live with that, personally I plan on using the sith Recluse I think it just looks so good on female charecters. :)

I an edging towards the new Gifted Shadow with a few replacement pieces like the hat.

i'm not interested in going down this purile route. there are better ways of making a woman look sexy that doesn't involve stripping her kit off her and reducing it to the discriminary pallette, or for kids to get the jollies on.

don't see why bioware "needed" to make this change, it's hardly worth the effort when there are other concerns that could use their attention more.

Edited by Celise

don't see why bioware "needed" to make this change, it's hardly worth the effort when there are other concerns that could use their attention more.

I'm not sure if you are serious or not here.

This was the #1 wanted change ever since Lana and co were introduced as companions.

I'm not against sexy or skimpy outfits on toons, I just don't like the slave suit, it's hideous!!

Dramatic extrovert is much better.:rak_03:

The problem with it is they designed it wrong. They should have put that stupid flap on the shorts and not on the top. I like the top (minus that stupid flap), the shorts not so much but I have found uses for them. I actually pair the bikini shorts with a long top and use the bikini bottoms for under the top and actually make a dress of sorts.

Edit: Also they designed the slave outfit wrong (Nar Shadda) if it was supposed to be Leia's slave costume. Her skirt was long with slits up the side, not what they gave us.

Edited by casirabit

i'm not interested in going down this purile route. there are better ways of making a woman look sexy that doesn't involve stripping her kit off her and reducing it to the discriminary pallette, or for kids to get the jollies on.

People have been asking BW to allow customisation of these companions since 4.x launched. Just because it's not on your personal list of desireables doesn't mean there's not high demand for it. You don't want to customise Lana or Theron (or other Ko* companions), then don't.

Look at the 5.3 patch notes - Bioware is a busy studio, and this is a drop in the bucket of all the things they're working on. It's certainly not the most complex - companions have been customisable since Vanilla, I doubt this was some great challenge that took hundreds of man-hours to complete. Bug fixes, class balance, and PvE content are all also in the patch. Even GSF is in their sights for active development, and I wouldn't be surprised if PvP was also scoped for content in a 5.x patch.

TL;DR: Untwist your knickers, BW is handling other "concerns" as well.