The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Space. Stronghold.

I know, it's been asked before.

But seeing Keith pay attention to a fantastic NPC decoration list by a fellow player spurred this.

Imagine a place of your own - where you'd get to see stuff iconic of every. single. star wars opening : stars, and a planet you're orbiting. And ships going about their business.

Just as the great cutscenes of Nar Shadaa, Coruscant, Rishi, Tatooine the few times we get there by ship.

But, it would be your place. Be it an apartment on either fleet, or on Port Nowhere, or overlooking the Rishi Maze galaxy. Picture the last scene of Empire Strikes Back, with Luke and Leia admiring the Galaxy from the outer rim !

It could even be a new floor on fleet or in the guildship : "player instance" ! :eek:

After all, ship hangars are just that.

And it could of course be in the station itself or on one of the capital ships - Ziost Shadow, Telos, Gav Daragon, White Nova. Which are awesome and forsaken by the players...

Edited by BenduKundalini

I am sure that there are plenty of small space stations out there that have been abandoned, including some that were made vacant by our characters during their adventures, that could be converted into private apartments.

Neutral stronghold, of course, and put the directory on Corellia? Maybe Quesh?

Of course, it all depends on the set-up, but I would be interested in such a stronghold.

I could see myself abandoning what I have on Nar Shaddaa to move into a space station.

I am sure that there are plenty of small space stations out there that have been abandoned, including some that were made vacant by our characters during their adventures, that could be converted into private apartments.

Neutral stronghold, of course, and put the directory on Corellia? Maybe Quesh?

Of course, it all depends on the set-up, but I would be interested in such a stronghold.

I could see myself abandoning what I have on Nar Shaddaa to move into a space station.

Hahaha you bet, we've emptied a few indeed !

Good ideas.

I know, it's been asked before.

But seeing Keith pay attention to a fantastic NPC decoration list by a fellow player spurred this.

Imagine a place of your own - where you'd get to see stuff iconic of every. single. star wars opening : stars, and a planet you're orbiting. And ships going about their business.

Just as the great cutscenes of Nar Shadaa, Coruscant, Rishi, Tatooine the few times we get there by ship.

But, it would be your place. Be it an apartment on either fleet, or on Port Nowhere, or overlooking the Rishi Maze galaxy. Picture the last scene of Empire Strikes Back, with Luke and Leia admiring the Galaxy from the outer rim !

It could even be a new floor on fleet or in the guildship : "player instance" ! :eek:

After all, ship hangars are just that.

And it could of course be in the station itself or on one of the capital ships - Ziost Shadow, Telos, Gav Daragon, White Nova. Which are awesome and forsaken by the players...

Or it could be an abandoned ship with a layout similar to the Theoretika.

Another option, perhaps allow us to upgrade our personal ships into a larger ship that we could decorate ourselves but still fly around the galaxy. It could be an option we could have to purchase a new ship after we've completed at least through Chapter 9 of KotFE, since it might be difficult to place our original companions on a new ship (though not necessarily impossible, just make certain there's a room comparable to each they're already in on the ship and make that where they appear if it's made available before KotFE).

Or it could be an abandoned ship with a layout similar to the Theoretika.

Another option, perhaps allow us to upgrade our personal ships into a larger ship that we could decorate ourselves but still fly around the galaxy. It could be an option we could have to purchase a new ship after we've completed at least through Chapter 9 of KotFE, since it might be difficult to place our original companions on a new ship (though not necessarily impossible, just make certain there's a room comparable to each they're already in on the ship and make that where they appear if it's made available before KotFE).

I thought about the Theoretika as well.

As for our personal starship, the game has split personalities. Now that you mention Odessen, when you found out your old ship is "alive", it's a big deal.

But then the ship is now devoid of any semblant of life.

So, what gives? :confused:

This is a really great idea. A stronghold in space would be very different and exciting. I wouldn't mind a large apartment on Port Nowhere or quarters on one of the Fleet ships, but my favorite would be apartments on the orbital station over Corellia. It could have an interesting variety of other ships pass by, heading planetward, every now and then. It's a planet both factions can visit. The architecture is interesting and the planet is beautiful from space.

Decorating our personal starships would be nice, but they're a bit small. Well, very small for a home in space.

Edited by Xina_LA

This is a really great idea. A stronghold in space would be very different and exciting. I wouldn't mind a large apartment on Port Nowhere or quarters on one of the Fleet ships, but my favorite would be apartments on the orbital station over Corellia. It could have an interesting variety of other ships pass by, heading planetward, every now and then. It's a planet both factions can visit. The architecture is interesting and the planet is beautiful from space.

Decorating our personal starships would be nice, but they're a bit small. Well, very small for a home in space.

The crew of the Jedi corvettes are even said to sleep in sleeping bags on the hull :(

Edit : what's so special about Corellia's space station? Can't remember what would make it stand out.

Abandoned mining-asteroid stronghold?

Why not!

Edited by BenduKundalini

Please not on the fleet or enable the fleet chat to be shut off.

It obviously has to be on fleet lol, as for the chat you can always turn it off or create your chat channels to silence the morons and the gold spammers.

As for the suggestion I agree I previously suggested it as well as a Space Station like Port Nowhere or a Terminus/Thranta Cruiser SH and included it in my huge SH suggestion thread, it would be cool if you show your support there as well I got more suggestions for SH that you might also like.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=852592