What are the most common Class/Race combinations?

Venn_Dras

There's a thread floating around of the best lore/race combinations, but I'm curious about what you've seen the most off.

The two I most see of are the Twi'lek Consular and the Chiss Agent.

You'll probably find a fair number of PBS Sith Warriors. And Red-Zabrak Assassins.

Humans of course are probably the most common for every class, but as far as the aliens go my impression is that the most common combos are...

Jedi Knights - Zabrak and Cathar

Consulars - Twi'leks and Togruta

Smugglers - Mirialan and Twi'leks

Troopers - No idea since most are completely covered in armor! I do see a lot of Cathar without their helmets on through as well as Zabrak.

Sith Warrior - Pureblood Sith

Sith Inquisitor - Zabrak and Togruta (Pureblood Sith & Twi'leks aren't far behind)

Agent - Chiss

Bounty Hunters - Rattataki

Of course those are just my impressions from people I see in Flashpoints or Operations, or loitering around the GTN. That could be far off from the truth, since I'm only encountering a tiny slice of all people playing the game. I'd love to see Bioware release some stats on what the most and least played species/class combos are.

My Bounty Hunter may be one of the least played combos: Female Chiss. I don't see many Chiss BHs, and male characters seem to be more common for Bounty Hunters.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

While humans are indeed common, some of them may actually be cyborg - hard to tell apart unless they do the "species" action.

For instance, my main is a BH female Cyborg Powertech, people think she's human until she scans 'em. :-)

BHs as well as troopers are frequently covered in armor including helmets so you can't always tell the species.

Humans of course are probably the most common for every class, but as far as the aliens go my impression is that the most common combos are...

Jedi Knights - Zabrak and Cathar

Consulars - Twi'leks and Togruta

Smugglers - Mirialan and Twi'leks

Troopers - No idea since most are completely covered in armor! I do see a lot of Cathar without their helmets on through as well as Zabrak.

Sith Warrior - Pureblood Sith

Sith Inquisitor - Zabrak and Togruta (Pureblood Sith & Twi'leks aren't far behind)

Agent - Chiss

Bounty Hunters - Rattataki

Of course those are just my impressions from people I see in Flashpoints or Operations, or loitering around the GTN. That could be far off from the truth, since I'm only encountering a tiny slice of all people playing the game. I'd love to see Bioware release some stats on what the most and least played species/class combos are.

My Bounty Hunter may be one of the least played combos: Female Chiss. I don't see many Chiss BHs, and male characters seem to be more common for Bounty Hunters.

Yep. I've yet to see a female chiss bounty hunter. I have a male chiss one, myself.

I've seen quite a few,

PBS for SW's,

Chiss for Agents,

Togruta and Twi'lek JC's and Smugglers, and

Zabrak SI's.

I have most of those mentioned above to actually.

A few years ago I created a Chiss JC (Fully DS), have never seen another Chiss JC before whilst playing, I assume they're out there but I've never bumped into one in game. I also have a Chiss SI which I have seen this combo around a few times but not to common, love my Chiss. :)

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

A few years ago I created a Chiss JC (Fully DS), have never seen another Chiss JC before whilst playing, I assume they're out there but I've never bumped into one in game.

I have a chiss consular! :D

Oddly, seeing chiss Jedi seems to be...well, not exactly common, but not extremely rare, either. Especially female chiss. I've *very* rarely seen male chiss Jedi (outside of my own male chiss consular :p). ...now I'm curious what the *least* common class/race/gender combinations are, though I suppose it might depend on server. I've seen exactly one other male twi'lek knight in my two and a half years of playing this game.

Anyway, back to this topic - twi'lek inquisitors (mostly female...) seem to be pretty popular, too. Twi'lek smugglers...twi'lek anything outside of agent, bounty hunter, and trooper, really. :/ Again, mostly female.

Togruta consulars are seen here and there. And oi vey, remember when the togruta species was first made available? Tython looked like Attack of the Clones, with Ahsoka Tano instead of Jango Fett as the clone source, with all the female togruta sentinels running about.

Oddly, seeing chiss Jedi seems to be...well, not exactly common, but not extremely rare, either. Especially female chiss. I've *very* rarely seen male chiss Jedi (outside of my own male chiss consular :p). ...now I'm curious what the *least* common class/race/gender combinations are, though I suppose it might depend on server. I've seen exactly one other male twi'lek knight in my two and a half years of playing this game.

Yay for another Chiss JC (mine's a guy to). I have seen one Chiss JK a long time ago but that was it. I've never seen a male Twi'lek JK, though I have seen a male Twi'lek SW.

Yay for another Chiss JC (mine's a guy to). I have seen one Chiss JK a long time ago but that was it. I've never seen a male Twi'lek JK, though I have seen a male Twi'lek SW.

I see plenty of male Twi'lek characters (though female are definitely much more popular), but more often than not they're Smugglers. Now that you mention it I haven't seen many male Twi'lek Jedi, of either class.

Yep. I've yet to see a female chiss bounty hunter. I have a male chiss one, myself.

It may not be a popular choice, but Chiss make good Bounty Hunters. :cool:

I have Chiss Bounty Hunters on all three servers that I've ever played on (two female, one male iirc). Chiss Agents (two female, one male) , a female Chiss Jedi Sage and a female Chiss Sith Sorcerer on The Red Eclipse that I haven't played in ages.

I have Mirialan Troopers (one male, one female), Twi'lek female Smuggler and Jedi Sage.

I think I have a different Togruta on each server (male Guardian, female Guardian, female Inquisitor)

The only Sith Inquisitor that I've finished the class story with is my female Rattattaki Sith Assassin.

I saw a Chiss Trooper and and from all the comments in here. I almost want to do a chiss only server. I do like alot of the class stories.

I haven't noticed any male Tortugas or Twi'leks but i don't click on all of them to see what they are either. I can't seem to find a Male twi'lek or Tortuga's face that I like. I do want to try out the male version of the storylines someday.

Anyway, back to this topic - twi'lek inquisitors (mostly female...) seem to be pretty popular, too. Twi'lek smugglers...twi'lek anything outside of agent, bounty hunter, and trooper, really. :/ Again, mostly female.

Togruta consulars are seen here and there. And oi vey, remember when the togruta species was first made available? Tython looked like Attack of the Clones, with Ahsoka Tano instead of Jango Fett as the clone source, with all the female togruta sentinels running about.

I'm one of those guilty of creating a twi'lek smuggler. I have a good excuse though! I took one of those class questionnaires and that's what came up!

Edited by Venn_Dras

I play mostly male zabrak guardians though I do have most races. Female Togruta sage, female mirialian scoundrel, male zabrak vanguard, pureblood sith juggernaut, zabrak male assassin, human male operative and ratatakki male power tech being the original characters I made for each class.

I have many other alts but don't want to list 30-ish characters.

Edited by KendraP

I tried to create a male Togruta JC, I really tried to like him but I personally find the Male Togruta so ugly that I ended up deleting him and creating a female Togruta JC instead. I have seen male Togruta's around though not to many.

I see a lot of female Twi'lek smugglers, I have one to and I love her, just seems like such a good match. :D

I tried to create a male Togruta JC, I really tried to like him but I personally find the Male Togruta so ugly that I ended up deleting him and creating a female Togruta JC instead. I have seen male Togruta's around though not to many.

I see a lot of female Twi'lek smugglers, I have one to and I love her, just seems like such a good match. :D

I've thought about creating a male Togruta JC, but I'm also hoping they'll drop us a Nautolan species in the future.

I've thought about creating a male Togruta JC, but I'm also hoping they'll drop us a Nautolan species in the future.

I'd like to see nautolans too. I need a kit fisto look alike lol. Also, there are nautolan npcs in game so it wouldn't seem too terribly difficult. Then again, I'm no programmer. Just a star wars nerd.

Edited by KendraP