Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

agent roll in huttball end zones

Mrdann

They are a cancer on TRE. Imp groups consist of sorc heals, jugg skanks, snipers and mercs. OR groups of 4-6 operatives.

Huh. Over here, it's most often just me and a friend queueing as dps ops impside, with the occasional rando. Pubside has a few scoundrels that queue but not many. Usually, the sort of ops and scoundrels I see are the kind I could 1v2 on my marauder, so...

True, but rep teams are equally cancer with their 3 sage heals, 2 tanks and 3 mandos :o

I usually see the opposit, but I play UTC+3 daytime between 11 and 3 pm, and very rarely evenings. I kept bumping in same dumb ****s playing 3-4 heals/2 tanks through the whole last week. How much of a brain a person should have arriving as a third healer on a team and deciding to stay:mad:

Edited by zhezvya

At this point, if you're a jugg/guard or a PT/Van, there's not much point for you to be doing huttball. It's all about the sorc pulling a carrier that either has rolls or cc immunity, or just vastly overtuned dcds.

Ironically, Veng and Vig specs would be an asset due to the cc immunity from leap...but of course, they can't leap to an enemy endzone, or even their own endzone.

It's just better to quit and get into a different wz, especially when solo queing regs.

At this point, if you're a jugg/guard or a PT/Van, there's not much point for you to be doing huttball. It's all about the sorc pulling a carrier that either has rolls or cc immunity, or just vastly overtuned dcds.

Ironically, Veng and Vig specs would be an asset due to the cc immunity from leap...but of course, they can't leap to an enemy endzone, or even their own endzone.

It's just better to quit and get into a different wz, especially when solo queing regs.

wat?

Any tank with sorc healer is insanely powerful. Sorcs are the binding force here though, the pull is immensely strong.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

Fixed that for you. That being said, sin tank plus sorc heals is much better than any other tank combo for huttball.

Well, *Guard is insanely powerful, not tanks themselves. If you have a competent healer with guard on them in a huttball, the only way you are going to kill either of them (one is usually carrying the ball) is by CCing them in a trap.

Goodness, a single scoundrel!

IS U, what about that 3 operative wrecking crew on TEH last night eh eh eh? (okay to be fair the other operative sorta died in 2 seconds all three rounds, but still)

I still did all the damage absorbing "running around and surviving because juggs all over my ***" work you beautiful damage machine.

THIS IS THE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN. Wait til all the FOTM kiddies come out of the woodwork, us old hands are gonna look silly :(

Edited by rylanadionysis

Well, *Guard is insanely powerful, not tanks themselves. If you have a competent healer with guard on them in a huttball, the only way you are going to kill either of them (one is usually carrying the ball) is by CCing them in a trap.

Completely agree on that point, 5.3 sorc tears can't come soon enough. I just think that sins have way more tools for huttball than jug or pt, and force speed isn't messed up by the end zone like leaps are.

Completely agree on that point, 5.3 sorc tears can't come soon enough. I just think that sins have way more tools for huttball than jug or pt, and force speed isn't messed up by the end zone like leaps are.

You just do not know how to play. Kill the guard, then there is no guard bubble, simple and easy. I walked into a room in odessen where a guard and healer were holding 3 players off quite easily. I cc'd the healer and told the room to target the guard, he was dead in 10 seconds, and the healer 10 seconds afterwards. After they wasted minutes trying to kill the guarded healer, it only took 20 seconds to end the skirmish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.