Let us take in-game pictures of player characters to use as decorations!

AllisonLightning

As title says. It would be great for us to take an in-game picture to use as a decoration for strongholds, personal and guild. It would be awesome and when it comes to guilds, it would be a very useful feature for us and showing people that despite not being on at the current time are unique and irreplaceable to us.

We are like-minded. I, too, posted this idea along with a few other Ideas.

I also want to visit a "Portraiture Service Provider," who will offer the use of his photography droids to take excellent color photos of my greatness! I will pay a rental fee, to be paid in thousands (not hundreds of thousands!) of Imperial credits for each portrait.

Or, alternatively, in a small payment made in Cartel Coins.

I will take this droid to any planet that I choose, to any local on that planet that I choose, or even on my starship, or stronghold. I will dress in my best suits of armor, and be given a choice of heroic poses - or I might opt to "just stand there..." and let the photography droid (which I will control remotely) to take the picture. I want to be able to hang these photos on all sizes of my wall hooks. So that I can have grand displays on my large size wall hooks, or many different displays for my medium and small wall hooks.

I will allow others in my Legacy to take portraits, of all sizes, that they too can hang on my walls. I have no problem with this.

Edited by WorldSmasher

this is a................................. AWESOME IDEA !!!!!

i want Giant pictures of my egoistic self everywhere in my stronghold....

The idea is that when other players come to visit your stronghold, they can see the characters that the player has as well. You visit strongholds and hardly ever see the owner of the stronghold in them. At least by looking at their portraits, you know what their toons look like.

The idea is that when other players come to visit your stronghold, they can see the characters that the player has as well. You visit strongholds and hardly ever see the owner of the stronghold in them. At least by looking at their portraits, you know what their toons look like.

yeah yeah yeah......

i just want rooms full of myselfs.......

This is a nice idea, I just wonder how they would make it work as the picture needs to be server side for them to be seen by others and that presents storage issues. However customizeable pictures would be nice.