New player looking for Imperial side guild

I have played other games in the past but it took me a while to give this one a try. I am a laid back older gamer mid 40's who likes to have fun and learn the game. I am looking for a mature group to roll through the game and get the most out of the Star Wars experience. I missed out on Galaxies so I'm not looking to repeat that mistake. I currently have a Marauder and will eventually roll out other classes as I go. I have adopted the artifice craft and slowly leveling that. I am a team player by nature and I believe the good of the community comes before all else. I have no RP experience or experience in operations or flash points but i hope to someday have said experience and I realize that I am behind the curve. I also realize that as a community moderator you may have no use for a level 21 marauder. It is my hope that whomever should decide to reply to this post sees the value in people and not necessarily their accomplishments or resume. If such a moderator is out there message me here or Bladesofdestiny in game. Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this and have a great weekend. May the force be with you.

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

Not at all, its a good server. Maybe a little quieter than some of the others, but I personally like that about it. This is Isrefeal, Guildmaster of PegCom Shadows. I think we just might have the community you have been looking for. Check out our main Multi-Gaming guild site here:

http://www.pegasuscommand.com/

Join up on there if you are interested. We have a lot of mature gamers, who have a laid back approach to gaming. If you are not interested in our parent guild you can also just join up on our Swtor Forum site here:

http://pegcomshadoworder.freeforums.org/index.php

Then message me(Ghostdog420) on either site and ill get you an invite whenever it would be convenient for you. Our Swtor guild is still in the middle of growing, and we have quite a few players who are still learning the game so you will not be alone or looked down upon. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have played other games in the past but it took me a while to give this one a try. I am a laid back older gamer mid 40's who likes to have fun and learn the game. I am looking for a mature group to roll through the game and get the most out of the Star Wars experience. I missed out on Galaxies so I'm not looking to repeat that mistake. I currently have a Marauder and will eventually roll out other classes as I go. I have adopted the artifice craft and slowly leveling that. I am a team player by nature and I believe the good of the community comes before all else. I have no RP experience or experience in operations or flash points but i hope to someday have said experience and I realize that I am behind the curve. I also realize that as a community moderator you may have no use for a level 21 marauder. It is my hope that whomever should decide to reply to this post sees the value in people and not necessarily their accomplishments or resume. If such a moderator is out there message me here or Bladesofdestiny in game. Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this and have a great weekend. May the force be with you.

We have a few players in a similar age range as you, one in particular is very active despite also having obligations to family and work. he is a huge star wars nerd and loves MMOs in general. He was very eager to lean how to play swtor and now he is though still learning (as are we all) he is not helping other new players get used to the guild and the game.

Every guild appreciated experience, but every guild must start somewhere and I can proudly say that we have a specil core of officers and players that get along in a way where we can both learn the game, experience it and also place on the conquest boards as often as possible! come check us out if you want to consider giving us a chance :D

Official Enjin http://cacd.enjin.com/

swtor.com http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=908529

Excellent I will PM or mail you in game as I have a few questions

Sure! you can contact me in mail on this website! I won't be able to get online this evening due to school obligations but you can contact me via the links I PMed you

kik at Chidori_Shinjutsu

discord: ChiKami 신문#2163

Enjin: Link to Profile Page

Edited by ChidoriOokami

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

Could you stick to your own god damn server? I've seen you spamming your recruitment on every server forums and now your making individual posts everywhere. What a piece of s h i t

Could you stick to your own gosh darn server? I've seen you spamming your recruitment on every server forums and now your making individual posts everywhere. What a piece of s h i t

Dont worry I might be new but that sort of head hunting approach will not win any favor whether I'm looking for a guild or not I'm not desperate.

As I'm getting along in leveling 52 at present. I only play 2-3 days a week mostly weekends otherwise I think I would be leveled out if I played more.

I am looking for the following in a guild.. Must be an Imperial guild not just a Republic guild with some Imperial alts.. Although I will eventually roll out Republic characters I want to play my marauder for a while. I am looking for a PVE focused guild that will not mind revisiting story mode Operations, and Veteran Mode flash points.