Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

The Dread Warlord Pack, Grand Chance Cubes, and Game Update 5.2.2

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

With Game Update 5.2.2 tomorrow, you will be able to see all of the items that are coming in the Dread Warlord Pack in Collections. The current plan is that this pack will actually go on sale in the Cartel Market on Tuesday, June 27th. One thing to note is that you can get lucky (although it is unlikely) and get one of the new items from the Dread Warlord Pack in a Grand Chance Cube!

This will happen because of the way Grand Chance Cubes are designed. They automatically update to to have a loot table which includes all Cartel Market items currently available in the game. This just happens to be one of the few times where a pack is going into an Update ahead of when it will go on sale.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Didn't this already happen with the last pack or two? I recall people getting Senya's Pike before the pack was live. Why only address it now?

It's happened with multiple packs now. I guess they're just trying to spin it as an intended bonus instead of an unintended oversight. :cool:

It's happened with multiple packs now. I guess they're just trying to spin it as an intended bonus instead of an unintended oversight. :cool:

Or reassure people that no, it is not an exploit, don't panic about it. (Thank you for the heads-up, Eric. :))

Wouldn't it be a cool idea if other stuff like Appearance Options would be included into the Grand Chance Cubes as well? Would be nice for players to get them that way as well and while you're at it you could make the additional appearance options available for more species, for example, make the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance option available for Twi'lek, Togruta, Rattataki etc. as well :)

• Dev Post
Or reassure people that no, it is not an exploit, don't panic about it. (Thank you for the heads-up, Eric. :))

This^ :rak_03:.

Not an exploit or a bug. It has happened before, just making sure people know what's up.

-eric

Didn't this already happen with the last pack or two? I recall people getting Senya's Pike before the pack was live. Why only address it now?

Because this time they know about it ahead of time. They haven't figured out what line of code is broken before a new shipment was due out. So instead of delaying the pack they just make an announcement.

Hey folks,

With Game Update 5.2.2 tomorrow, you will be able to see all of the items that are coming in the Dread Warlord Pack in Collections. The current plan is that this pack will actually go on sale in the Cartel Market on Tuesday, June 27th. One thing to note is that you can get lucky (although it is unlikely) and get one of the new items from the Dread Warlord Pack in a Grand Chance Cube!

This will happen because of the way Grand Chance Cubes are designed. They automatically update to to have a loot table which includes all Cartel Market items currently available in the game. This just happens to be one of the few times where a pack is going into an Update ahead of when it will go on sale.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Nice to see new Green color Crystal.

So sad I've created ticket about Viridian Green (12.2016) with reply You know problem and going to fix.

7 months later problem still is with CC market crystal, and You Guys create new one. Don't count I'll buy pack to get this green too. http://imgur.com/Lw5jEgi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.