Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Ds jaesa return

zenalu

How much would it cost to get Jaesa's VA to come back?

And if she does, I doubt there'll be a ds/ls jaesa. Too much trouble.

She can't be that expensive if they got her in the first place. And according to IMDB she is still doing voice work as of 2016. Being DS or LS is basically her entire character. You can't really bring Jaesa back if you don't properly account for that. There isn't a neutral version of her, nor do I think there should be.

Also, in the roadmap, it *does* say that more companions will be returning over the course of the year. Whether Jaesa is among them or not remains to be seen, but there's hope. :)

As stated above, the roadmap said there will be more companions returning in the future so we can only hope we get her back.

If you want her back regardless of the story just use the companion tracker terminal on Odessen.

She can't be that expensive if they got her in the first place. And according to IMDB she is still doing voice work as of 2016. Being DS or LS is basically her entire character. You can't really bring Jaesa back if you don't properly account for that. There isn't a neutral version of her, nor do I think there should be.

Did you check the IMDB page for all three VAs?

Three?

One for English, one for French, and one for German.

Did you check the IMDB page for all three VAs?

Three?

One for English, one for French, and one for German.

Stop trolling. No one cares about the VA, no one cares about DS Jaesa, excepting some sith warriors, thats like what 5 % of players? Too bad there are no moderators around to close this topic.

personally jasea is one of those comps that i miss yet don't miss personally i dislike both of her personalities but i think it would be neat if she was a neutral personality when meet up with her again not so blood thirsty being the main issue i have with her darkside personality while her lightside personality is stereotypical jedi

• 1 month later...
personally jasea is one of those comps that i miss yet don't miss personally i dislike both of her personalities but i think it would be neat if she was a neutral personality when meet up with her again not so blood thirsty being the main issue i have with her darkside personality while her lightside personality is stereotypical jedi

I never played the SW story to the point of recruiting her, but there should be a neutral personality too - otherwise a lot of LS Jedi would refuse to recruit her - why recruit a Sith ( the DS ) or a defector ( the LS) ? Forgive me, but for me things are either black or white, i need a good reason to do a recruitment quest or Alliance alert, the companion has to prove is worth to be part of something ( the Alliance) . I watched YouTube videos about her, yet I'm not really really sure i want the LS version either, a defector is a defector no matter what happened , i honestly believe that a Jedi , padawan or not, should be ready to die for the Republic at any given time. So what if Nomen Karr went looney tunes? So what if the Sith killed her parents? A Jedi is supposed to leave any attachment behind, to be strong willed and balanced. Nothing like that in the YouTube videos, all i saw was a scared little girl with no physical or mental means to defeat the Sith Warrior.

I think the thing with Jaesa is that...she wasn't a homegrown Jedi. She didn't grow up knowing any code or anything else. She was an adult who was engaged to be married and was suddenly swept into this world of using the Force and being a Jedi, and was manipulated by Karr, and basically had no idea what the h**l was going on or what she should do in this new world.

IMHO that's why she's willing to even listen to the SW to start and keeps talking to the SW on email. She's not been raised with the same OMH SITH ARE EVIL point of view as someone who grew up in the Temple. She's genuinely trying to figure out what to do. I thought the storylines that were written out for her where she's basically trying to figure things out were pretty genuine. And I also thought it was pretty reasonable that she may have gone mad under the situation.

I ran my SW with LS Jaesa, and sad to say, I didn't really miss her in KOTFE/KOTET. She was totally nice and sweet and her class story had her really doing what she could to help people - so I don't know *why* I didn't miss her.

I'm having a chance to go through some of the post-class story content with DS Jaesa, though, and her in-game battle comments are hilarious, they're so extreme.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I think the thing with Jaesa is that...she wasn't a homegrown Jedi. She didn't grow up knowing any code or anything else. She was an adult who was engaged to be married and was suddenly swept into this world of using the Force and being a Jedi, and was manipulated by Karr, and basically had no idea what the h**l was going on or what she should do in this new world. .

Is only my impression or this Nomen Karr is an a**? Not teaching your Padawan the Jedi code, really? Not taking her to the Temple ? Why? I really don't understand him at all.

Is only my impression or this Nomen Karr is an a**? Not teaching your Padawan the Jedi code, really? Not taking her to the Temple ? Why? I really don't understand him at all.

He IS an a**hole, and you find that out the more one interacts with him through the storyline. Karr never sends her to the Academy in Tython - instead he takes her to train with these obscure Jedi masters in the desert. So all she knows is what he's told her, and he's manipulated her, and it's no wonder she's totally overwhelmed and doesn't know WTH to think.

Karr wants to live vicariously through Jaesa and make her successes into his own - he's not concerned about what's best for her; he's all about himself. There is a bit in the storyline where Jaesa wants to meet and try to work things out with the SW peacefully and Karr won't let her.

Plus, Jaesa's an anomaly because the Jedi seem to generally recruit little kids for training..They bring these kids into the Temple and brainwash them in the Jedi way from the time they're 2 or 3. Whereas Jaesa is 21 when you meet her and she's only been recruited recently.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

He IS an a**hole, and you find that out the more one interacts with him through the storyline. Karr never sends her to the Academy in Tython - instead he takes her to train with these obscure Jedi masters in the desert. So all she knows is what he's told her, and he's manipulated her, and it's no wonder she's totally overwhelmed and doesn't know WTH to think.

Karr wants to live vicariously through Jaesa and make her successes into his own - he's not concerned about what's best for her; he's all about himself. There is a bit in the storyline where Jaesa wants to meet and try to work things out with the SW peacefully and Karr won't let her.

Plus, Jaesa's an anomaly because the Jedi seem to generally recruit little kids for training..They bring these kids into the Temple and brainwash them in the Jedi way from the time they're 2 or 3. Whereas Jaesa is 21 when you meet her and she's only been recruited recently.

The obscure Jedi in the desert, you put that right, this almost makes me feel sorry for Jaesa, guess i'll go LS on this toon. TY anyway, you have helped me a lot :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.