Keith! You continue to amaze!

Darkside

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not a finite amount of pixels in the world. Her getting a virtual object doesn't prevent someone else from getting said virtual object. Her having the Tulak Hord set now doesn't take away the Tulak Hord set I already have.

I never said it did.

Frankly I do not see where you are going with this statement. It has no relevance to the discussion.

I never said it did.

Frankly I do not see where you are going with this statement. It has no relevance to the discussion.

You are getting outraged and demanding compensation for something that DOES NOT AFFECT YOU AT ALL. Talk about lack of relevance to the discussion.

What if the item had been the Wings of the Architect instead?

A full set of decorations?

or what if having done it once, Keith gives her the next "request" she makes.

What will it take before your outrage button is pushed?

*Edit*

I only just saw that last sentence.

That is petty and a little hurtful but whatever, I have come to expect that here.

That's another assumption. You just expect Keith to give her something else. That is on you, when he likely won't even talk to her again. Personally, there is no amount Keith could give her that would make me feel outraged.

I don't believe you.

That's on you. We're not all cold, selfish jerks. Some of us watched that video and had a smile at seeing someone else happy for a few minutes as a break from all the sadness and pain in the world.

Whatever trauma you suffered that turned you so bitter and jaded towards all your fellow human beings, I'm sorry. I hope you come to peace with yourself someday and become a better person as a result.

Edited by AscendingSky

I for one thought it was really nice and kind of cool. This is not something they have done before. Hopefully they do more of this type of stuff. Trolls can troll about this but I still found it really nice and a cool video. I might even check out her streams now.

I don't believe you.

Dude who cares? Even if she was Keith's side-chick or whatever getting everything in collections for free and her subscription too, so what? As long as her getting free stuff doesn't cost me anything or rakes up my sub-fees, what does it matter?

What happens when YOU end up being the special person who gets a one-time free thing, as the only player who does? Will you go "I can't accept this unless everyone gets it for free?", or is it suddenly perfectly okay then?

Dude who cares? Even if she was Keith's side-chick or whatever getting everything in collections for free and her subscription too, so what? As long as her getting free stuff doesn't cost me anything or rakes up my sub-fees, what does it matter?

What happens when YOU end up being the special person who gets a one-time free thing, as the only player who does? Will you go "I can't accept this unless everyone gets it for free?", or is it suddenly perfectly okay then?

I think we all already know the answer to that question, given his "kriff you, got mine" attitude and the fact he outright admitted in an earlier post he would absolutely use and abuse the friendship of someone at EAWare to try to score free stuff for himself...

I think we all already know the answer to that question, given his "kriff you, got mine" attitude and the fact he outright admitted in an earlier post he would absolutely use and abuse the friendship of someone at EAWare to try to score free stuff for himself...

Ahh so he's not worried about any sort of precedent being set, it's just petty double standards because he got nothing? Gotcha. Sad.

Yup, no ambiguity there.

Just like everyone else.

I would be very surprised if there was a single player that would say no.

Ahh so he's not worried about any sort of precedent being set, it's just petty double standards because he got nothing? Gotcha. Sad.

Indeed. Go back and read his earlier posts, and maybe you'll come to pity him as I do.

Edit: He confirmed it again! While still trying to claim he has the moral high ground!

Yup, no ambiguity there.

Just like everyone else.

That girl getting free stuff because she has a friend at EAWare is wrong, but him doing it instead would be totally okay! Wow... yep, definitely don't feel sympathy for him anymore. Only pity.

Edited by AscendingSky

You need to read my postings here for yourself

This is exactly what I am worried about.

I said that I would rather this never happened, and I also said Keith cannot afford such a screw up.

But its done now, its happened, I cannot be undone, it can only be ignored, brushed off or fixed.

Fixing it brings opportunity and I see nothing wrong in seeing where that leads now.

Yup, no ambiguity there.

Just like everyone else.

If I had a friend at EAware, I'd not ask for anything. I never do actually with anything in life and prefer earning/buying things myself. If however said friend did a nice for me, just out of the blue, I'd say thank you sir and just be happy. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, and it's nice making people happy especially when it's unexpected. I usually get a bigger thrill out of making someone else smile rather than getting something for myself and in this case what Keith did really isn't harming anyone.

Indeed. Go back and read his earlier posts, and maybe you'll come to pity him as I do.

Edit: He confirmed it again! While still trying to claim he has the moral high ground!

That girl getting free stuff because she has a friend at EAWare is wrong, but him doing it instead would be totally okay! Wow... yep, definitely don't feel sympathy for him anymore. Only pity.

Oh give me a break.

Just because I am honest enough to admit it does not mean I am the only one that can hold more than one thought at once.

Yes I am concerned about setting this precedent.

Yes I do not think that this situation is fair to any other player

Yes I actually was happy to see her reaction to the gift (that it should never have been given is not relevant to her)

And Yes, I am interested in seeing what I can get out of this situation.

Keith seems to understand what it means to also keep track of the Twitch community surrounding SWTOR.

Back in the good days with ex-GM Tonka on TERA, he paid streamers a lot of love and attention, and it actually brought TERA a very large sum of players and likely money. It also creates an aura of respect for both sides. It's just an all around good way to subtley advertise in other words.

Oh give me a break.

Just because I am honest enough to admit it does not mean I am the only one that can hold more than one thought at once.

Yes I am concerned about setting this precedent.

Yes I do not think that this situation is fair to any other player

Yes I actually was happy to see her reaction to the gift (that it should never have been given is not relevant to her)

And Yes, I am interested in seeing what I can get out of this situation.

You are only concerned about the fact you are not the one who got the free stuff. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyone who reads what you've posted in this thread can clearly see that. You can't backpedal and try to dress it up as anything else now that you've been called out on all your previous statements in this thread.

By your own admission, you'd coerce any friend you had at EAWare to give you free stuff, without any qualms about making sure everyone else got said free stuff as well (despite you insisting that to be the 'fair' thing to do in this situation, where someone else got the free stuff). Your attitude is completely "kriff you, got mine". That's all from your own words.

Your behavior is bitter, selfish, hypocritical, and spiteful. You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope karma continues to try to show you the error of your ways.

Edited by AscendingSky

you are only concerned about the fact you are not the one who got the free stuff. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyone who reads what you've posted in this thread can clearly see that. You can't backpedal and try to dress it up as anything else now that you've been called out on all your previous statements in this thread.

By your own admission, you'd coerce any friend you had at eaware to give you free stuff, without any qualms about making sure everyone else got said free stuff as well (despite you insisting that to be the 'fair' thing to do in this situation, where someone else got the free stuff). Your attitude is completely "kriff you, got mine". That's all from your own words.

Your behavior is bitter, selfish, hypocritical, and spiteful. You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope karma continues to try to show you the error of your ways.

smackdown

just a note if you want to have 'free' gear,cc,stuff from join the influencer program.... So you would have to stream make videos or blog so do somekind of 'work' for SWTOR and BW..... The influencers provide community,adertisment, help content, social events and BW helps with donating cc, game cards and so..

INfuencer, Streamer, Youtuber, 'works' for the 'free' goodies... and you can work to..

You are only concerned about the fact you are not the one who got the free stuff. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyone who reads what you've posted in this thread can clearly see that. You can't backpedal and try to dress it up as anything else now that you've been called out on all your previous statements in this thread.

All the points I listed were detailed in other posts nothing new there, I am not to blame if you cannot read what you are seeing.

By your own admission, you'd coerce any friend you had at EAWare to give you free stuff, without any qualms about making sure everyone else got said free stuff as well (despite you insisting that to be the 'fair' thing to do in this situation, where someone else got the free stuff). Your attitude is completely "kriff you, got mine". That's all from your own words.

Yup

The whole world wants free stuff, I am no different than everyone else.

As I told the other poster, you do not know me.

As I told the other poster, you do not know me.

If this is the kind of person you truly are at heart, by your own admission? I don't want to know you.

I hope you become a better person in the future and find a way to make up for how you are treating your fellow human beings in the present.

Edited by AscendingSky

just a note if you want to have 'free' gear,cc,stuff from join the influencer program.... So you would have to stream make videos or blog so do somekind of 'work' for SWTOR and BW..... The influencers provide community,adertisment, help content, social events and BW helps with donating cc, game cards and so..

INfuencer, Streamer, Youtuber, 'works' for the 'free' goodies... and you can work to..

Nice try.

But if this was from the influencer program, Keith would have said as much.

Honestly I am not familiar with this streamer, does she regularly stream swtor stuff as her main focus? If so I have no issue with gifting of a free item as some streamer and you tubers have been doing much for this game when bioware themselves did not seem to give a damn for over the past year. There are many out there and personally i hope bioware can get around to all of them.