Server Que.

Zerican

Have to say this is weird and not fun. I have always been a subscriber and according to them I get a faster Que time. Is it time to upgrade the server? It is getting over populated it seems...at 12 am at night. I have been waiting in Que at wait number 216 and finally got down to 90 so far. But it keeps going up and down. Example. Wait number 216..then i go to 190..then back up to 210.

Why in the world am I going up and down? I have already waited to get to a certain number. Why make me go back up again> Please fix this or at least give free server transfers.

I don't think there's nearly enough people to fill any of the servers. I've never seen them full in all my years of playing. It seems like a server issue. I tried logging into a few others and got the same message. One full server isn't plausible let alone three or four.

I can log into the other servers with no issues, including harb. I was 31 in queue then was stuck at 10 for.....well too long (20 minutes or so) server shows light, so I'm guessing issues or ddos. When attempted again I was 350 in queue, people in discord are saying one instance on fleet. so, back to RL I guess.

I am having the same issue, I had no problem and was playing for hours then I suddenly got booted out to the server selection screen with a message saying the server was full. Completely frustrated.

Also checked the website for server status, it should the server as being lightly populated, and system alerts and there were none. Wish they would at least post what the issue is so that we have some clue.

Occasionally while attempting to login it has flashed a brief message saying that my game version does not match the server version and to restart the game. Even when I tried that it didn't change anything. As Guildmaster, with the rest of my guildmates still logfed in and awaiting my return, this has been beyond frustrating.

Edited by HappyGoLuckyMe

Having the same issue where i try to log in and get put into a Queue for Ebon Hawk but not for any of the East Coast American Servers. I can only get into the West Coast Servers with no queue. :mad:

I also only started having the issue when i closed out the game cause things were lagging for me, so I was hoping a restart of the game would work then this happened

Edited by Jacianna

As of 10:39 PST the East Coast server Ebon Hawk no longer had any queue

Tried logging in at 8:14am EST and I'm in a que. This has got to be an issue with the East Coast servers still, there is no way this is normal or fixed like they posted in the Dev Forums.

Edited by KA_Observer

Last night ended up to where nothing I was doing was registering and I couldn't do anything so I had to exit, then couldn't log in worth a damn as I was in a que for hours without any progress. Logged in this morning no problem...only for the server to not register anything I was doing so I had to exit out....only to be put into a que again.

I am also a paid subscriber. Worth noting I had to reload the page in order to be able to log into my account to make this post and now I can't access my account information, telling me 'Secure Connection Failed'. So what is going on here Bioware?

Edited by Galviron
how do i word?

This must be some sort of attack on the servers. Bioware needs to shut them down and fix them, or get rid of whatever is attacking the servers. Not sure how long that will take, but I signed up for sub, and I don't like being cheated out of sub game time, so I would really like to see this fixed at earliest convenience. Thanks!

Word on Harbinger last night which was over run with Ebon players looking to at least do something on swtor, was that the East Coast Servers were being transferred. I am guessing that when they take the chunks of player data they can only let a very few run on the server and everyone else gets qued.

Sadly no official explanation is being provided on Twitter, which is odd as normally service interruptions are reported and identified on Twitter. It is clear Ebon is the most populated East Coast server as most comments relate to Ebon.,

At least tell us what is going on in detail.

I was also in queue. Then got message that the servers were off line. No East Coast are selectable, but I can get into west coast.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9318679#edit9318679

We have now disabled logins on all east coast servers to work on resolving the issues currently with that region. I will pass on more info as I have it.

-eric

Last night ended up to where nothing I was doing was registering and I couldn't do anything so I had to exit, then couldn't log in worth a damn as I was in a que for hours without any progress. Logged in this morning no problem...only for the server to not register anything I was doing so I had to exit out....only to be put into a que again.

I am also a paid subscriber. Worth noting I had to reload the page in order to be able to log into my account to make this post and now I can't access my account information, telling me 'Secure Connection Failed'. So what is going on here Bioware?

I had the same problem last night. After logging in and waiting I reset my modem thinking that was the issue. The next time I try to log in it says I need to use that one time password. When I tried to get to my e-mail provider firefox kept telling me 'Secure Connection Failed'.

I had the same problem last night. After logging in and waiting I reset my modem thinking that was the issue. The next time I try to log in it says I need to use that one time password. When I tried to get to my e-mail provider firefox kept telling me 'Secure Connection Failed'.

That sounds more like malware messing with your local DNS. When was the last time you run a *MANUAL* update of your malware scanner and did a *MANUAL* check on your computer?