Hood/Mask issue

Allblackmusic

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this is just a bug and they will fix it in the next few patches.

that is the most sad thing... We dont know if it is bug or not.. because it was in beta and it worked well.. Or at least it looked like it work well... But anyway we should get some info why it is not working....

I believe so, you can just choose to hide head slot and the mask will not show but the hood will, and you get to keep the stats of the mask.

Yeah kind of trick how to keep stats at least.. but it would be cool to have mask and hood... I would choose some nice mask for my assassin.. but hood is more than mask...

You probably saw screens from beta... But it was removed even a while before the launch of the game... Nobody knows why

I saw some clipping issues with some items when I had a hood in the beta.

They probably removed it comepletely because of those minor bugs, same with the colouring of the gear. Can't fix it easily? Just remove it :p

Well I hope they bring it back soon!! My sith warrior is on hold until they do.....

Yeah and that is why I would like to be informed... I mean... should we wait with some characters until they fix it? Or they will not fix it? should I keep nice masks for future or should I sell them all? I would like to know...

I saw some clipping issues with some items when I had a hood in the beta.

They probably removed it comepletely because of those minor bugs, same with the colouring of the gear. Can't fix it easily? Just remove it :p

Yeah coloring was great issue at least they told us that it will be in next months probably... That is pretty much what I want to know now... Is this feature in progress or it is removed? How long it may take to bring it back and stuff like that.. just simply some info

Yeah and that is why I would like to be informed... I mean... should we wait with some characters until they fix it? Or they will not fix it? should I keep nice masks for future or should I sell them all? I would like to know...

Keep everything that could look good in some way, at least that's how I do it ;)

+100000

They definitely need to bring it back. Sith Assassin alone isnt complete without the ability to have both hood and mask. I mean who doesnt want to mirror like Darth Revan?

Yeah well.. That is the point... even that Revan doesnt have a hood in this game :(

Edited by Allblackmusic

Yeah coloring was great issue at least they told us that it will be in next months probably... That is pretty much what I want to know now... Is this feature in progress or it is removed? How long it may take to bring it back and stuff like that.. just simply some info

Yep, some information or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

By the way your signature is soooo true, my soldier and his companion look pretty much just like that ... :p

Yep, some information or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

By the way your signature is soooo true, my soldier and his companion look pretty much just like that ... :p

Yeah.. I am sith Assassin mainly.. But Now I am getting closer to finish so I run few mor characters and one of them is trooper... So I am excited joining the rainbow squad...

Even Revan is without hood.. That is a bit too much

Yeah, this. (Spoiler warning) But the cutscene when Revan puts his mask on and his hood magically disappears... Sheesh, what were they thinking. It's classic for most Sith to have a hood and a mask (excluding baldy Malgus.) That they built the game without finding a way to make that work is just mindblowing.

Yeah, this. (Spoiler warning) But the cutscene when Revan puts his mask on and his hood magically disappears... Sheesh, what were they thinking. It's classic for most Sith to have a hood and a mask (excluding baldy Malgus.) That they built the game without finding a way to make that work is just mindblowing.

It crushes atmosphere pretty much.. It happened to me multiple times in game where were NPCs who obviously should have both mask and hood but they had just mask... And it was a fist to an eye...

Check the sith warrior at 1:20 but when you see the armor in game the hood is down. I don't know why bioware removed it, IT LOOKS COOL.

npcs used to wear their masks with their hoods(SI SPOILERS) this said person was not wearing his hood when i was playing the SI story. (video time 0:36)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...4dWZSESo#t=31s

I ask bioware what happend? I do remember developer posts saying there is going to be a hood toggle. From all these examples in my opinion wearing your mask along with your hood looks cool. Plus there needs to be an option for the people who prefer keeping their hood down hence why we need a hood toggle.

Edited by lokdron

Check the sith warrior at 1:20 but when you see the armor in game the hood is down. I don't know why bioware removed it, IT LOOKS COOL.

npcs used to wear their masks with their hoods(SI SPOILERS) this said person was not wearing his hood when i was playing the SI story. (video time 0:36)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...4dWZSESo#t=31s

I ask bioware what happend? I do remember developer posts saying there is going to be a hood toggle. From all these examples in my opinion wearing your mask along with your hood looks cool. Plus there needs to be an option for the people who prefer keeping their hood down hence why we need a hood toggle.

Yeah it was probably your thread in beta forum? I remember that.. I would like to bring discussion on this topic again..

You probably mean this scene?

I was like "REVAN! Y U NO WEAR HOOD?" ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

It makes a big plus to the coolness factor, just put it back in :<