Hood/Mask issue

Allblackmusic

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ii saw mayn nice masks in game and I would really like to wear them but it looks so stupid without hood... And some of companions (specially) women looks weird just in masks...

I agree, and it is a bit irritating that such an iconic look is not possible in game. I'm also waiting on the fix to robes too, so it doesn't look like my consular is smuggling serving platters under her robe.

So i just did my first run of the Foundry and was severely dissappointed :mad:, they ****** up REVAN WTH man ! :mad:, this no hood and mask thing is bugging the hell out of me, why cant they just make an option to put a hood over a mask, if one desires it they can leave it down and show off the mask, also how are you going to promote a game with a cinematic that clearly shows masked + Hooded sith when in the actual game you do not have that option, i move that this issue be fixed asap, aside from my angry rant i really enjoy this game but if your going to pay to play something it should not bug a sizeable number of people within its community, if something is clearly not satisfying CUSTOMERS it should be rectified, remember the golden rule in sales "The customer is always right" i love you bioware but your killing me with this no Mask/hood issue ;) /signed

blame the goddamn twileks they are the reason we dont have the hood over mask it was a clipping issue with theit lekku and they should have just left it alone the twileks can be so few classes that it didnt call for a fix and now that stupid race has killed a cool thing for the rest of the races

Speaking about Hood + Mask...

Did anyone else notice that the latest video Bioware uploaded (the quickstart), there's a Sith with a hood and mask on at the same time?

And yet it's still not in the game. What the hell?

Edited by AkilZodiac

/Signed

I'm just sick of the general "Clown Suit" syndrome. The peacock head I can live with... but the Artist who designed the Conehead should have been dragged out and force chocked to death, alone with the Art directer who let it pass!

Its false advertising to have the cool looking combos in the promo vids and Beta builds then to take it away later without any explainations :(

Half the Item sets currently cant be completed and we lost the mask/hood combo we all loved.

Bioware needs to fix this ASAP or they'll soon destroy the SWTOR as quickly as Lucas destroyed SW:TESB with the NO NO NOOOOOO!!! :mad:

Hood and mask is a must..... As a diehard fan of the original kotor, reven deserves better. /signed. It's sort of required for sith considering thy wear masks to incite fear. All the sith in the republic cinematic with the troopers look ba as hell. Edited by BaneOfKings

keeping hope alive. There's sooo much stuff about the armours and outfits in this game that needs to be addressed...but the hood/mask thing (hoods optiona? I'M TRAPPED IN MY HOODIE!!!) come on...if it worked in beta, why not here.

needs fixing!!

(ps. the colour matching idea sucks *** too. give us a palette ffs!)

I really (x infinity) want them to put helm + hood back in, and also make hair show with a hood if you decide not to display a helm.

Is it really that hard to program a hood to act as a barrier and crop off any hair/helm details that would normally display outside of it? I wouldn't really know, but I'm guessing it's harder than it sounds if they haven't done it yet.

EA/Bioware please put this feature back in the game. I was so let down when i got my first full face helm and it hid my hood. All the videos feature Sith with a hood/mask combo and I want to be part of that theme like everyone else does. For now I have to settle with the hide hood option to keep the hood look going like a true Sith would. Just add a toggle, cmon its not that hard and would please so many people. Edited by iamelix

There is such a simple solution to this, it makes me furious the devs havent done it already!

Currently headbands work fine with hoods up. so why cant they just reclassify most helmets into the same catagory as headbands and keep the ones with clipping issues as helmets.

For such a simple thing to be overlooked. and with it causing so much angst. what are the devs doing not fixing a very basic issue.