Any Special Dialogue for Pureblood Sith Jedi?

Elemutation

As far as I remember, there is no special dialogue for Sith Purebloods for any Republic class. When the class stories were written/performed, the option to play that race was not there.

I don't recall my Pureblood Jedi even being treated as a nonhuman in dialogue choices (as would a Twilek or Zabrak, for example).

It's still fun, though. Having your (obviously) Empire-based race completely ignored by everyone leads to some delightfully ironic conversations.

My Shadow is a Pureblood (the background concept being that she's the child of Imperial POWs from the war, raised by the Jedi). There's no real acknowledgment, but there aren't really any points that get too awkward during the Consular story itself.

Note, however, that because of how they were originally portrayed in their Imperial-only stories, Purebloods are flagged by the story as "human" rather than "alien", so while it never comes up in the Consular story proper, some of the other Republic missions, you'll get called a human despite the fact that you're red and bony.

IIRC only the Sith Warrior will get any special dialogue, as that was originally the only class that was able to be a Pureblood. Most classes don't get any specific dialogue that I've seen. I know some of the races do for certain sides (Like Chiss for Empire, and Togruta for Republic), and then most have a human/nonhuman difference, but that's all I've been able to find.

IIRC only the Sith Warrior will get any special dialogue, as that was originally the only class that was able to be a Pureblood. Most classes don't get any specific dialogue that I've seen. I know some of the races do for certain sides (Like Chiss for Empire, and Togruta for Republic), and then most have a human/nonhuman difference, but that's all I've been able to find.

If torgruta get special dialogue, that means they are not adverse to fixing dialogue, so they really should go back and fix some :p

If torgruta get special dialogue, that means they are not adverse to fixing dialogue, so they really should go back and fix some :p

Like Rattataki Agents? They get some seriously wonky dialogue options that relate to and/or are said by Kaliyo.

Jadus"s Guard: The Rattataki must wait outside.

missing line for Agent: Um. We're both Rattataki. You'd better go get your boss, then.

missing line for Agent: OK, Kaliyo, you go ahead. I'll wait here.

missing line for Agent; Which one?

Like Rattataki Agents? They get some seriously wonky dialogue options that relate to and/or are said by Kaliyo.

Jadus"s Guard: The Rattataki must wait outside.

missing line for Agent: Um. We're both Rattataki. You'd better go get your boss, then.

missing line for Agent: OK, Kaliyo, you go ahead. I'll wait here.

missing line for Agent; Which one?

Or a Chiss Smuggler: I'm Chiss!

Imperial Agent: Aren't Chiss blue?

Chiss Smuggler: <_< >_> I am blue...

- the " sith pureblood " is a species

- the " Sith " way of using the force is kinda of a religion

- the sith pureblood are most likely a variation of the combined " messasi " & " human " dna ( they had sex )

Edited by banimoka

- the " sith pureblood " is a species

- the " Sith " way of using the force is kinda of a religion

- the sith pureblood are most likely a variation of the combined " messasi " & " human " dna ( they had sex )

Given the size difference between humans and Massassi, I'd suggest that artificial insemination or similar was more likely than actual sex.

Way back when the only way to play as a Sith pureblood or Chiss, was to play a Sith warrior or Agent. Sith pureblood and chiss were designed specifically for those two classes.

Funny in a way, because the Chiss don't make any sense for the Agent background. A Chiss spy would stand out like a sore thumb in Republic space and should automatically fall under suspicion.