Fallen Empire - Why is this a mission after I complete Eternal Throne?

Danylko

Seems like it's it's Eternal Empire all over again from scratch? I'm returning and VERY confused as to why this has become available to me. Didn't I already completed this story? Yes, I did! Is this given to us again so we can beat it on different difficult levels? What's the difference in story?

Not sure I want to do that... so I'm off to Iokath instead!

It's just a bug; it's being offered to *everyone*, regardless of where they are in KOTFE/KOTET. I think it started happening back in 5.0...? You can ignore it if you want to.

As for different difficulty levels... um, yeah, that's about it. There's no difference in story; choices you make on your second playthrough of various chapters don't carry over to other chapters. Only your first playthrough choices "stick" for that character.

It's just a bug; it's being offered to *everyone*, regardless of where they are in KOTFE/KOTET. I think it started happening back in 5.0...? You can ignore it if you want to.

As for different difficulty levels... um, yeah, that's about it. There's no difference in story; choices you make on your second playthrough of various chapters don't carry over to other chapters. Only your first playthrough choices "stick" for that character.

Unfortunately, I hit accept not knowing what it was about :rolleyes: Now I can't seem to abandon it! Does the higher difficulty level in the middle start to issue you command points if you play through it? Wonder if it would be worth it.

Unfortunately, I hit accept not knowing what it was about :rolleyes: Now I can't seem to abandon it! Does the higher difficulty level in the middle start to issue you command points if you play through it? Wonder if it would be worth it.

If you're at level 70, then yes, replaying chapters give you command points. Occasionally there's even a bonus for it (check the Galactic Command interface to see if the bonus is active for chapters that day).

I hope you've not started Iokath, yet. Having an open chapter of Kotfe screws Iokath up. I got some wrong alignment scenes and I didn't get the companion at the end because I had an open chapter.

You'll have to finish it, there's no way to abandon it.

I hope you've not started Iokath, yet. Having an open chapter of Kotfe screws Iokath up. I got some wrong alignment scenes and I didn't get the companion at the end because I had an open chapter.

You'll have to finish it, there's no way to abandon it.

Wow.. just wow.... and yes, I started Iokath well before I even saw this post but I have not finished it. Wondering if I should just go back and finish Eternal Empire there before I go through what's left of Iokath for me.