Stronghold tour videos here!

gromoner

Hey, that's pretty cool! I might give that a try. Hopefully people will post more, I love touring strongholds.

BTW, you'll want to remove the "&t=339s" part of your URL so that people will view the video from the start.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 1 month later...

Here are a few that have been updated recently but you'll get the idea at least of each theme.

DK - my assassins stronghold. it is a chamber of deception. the entry room is a facade to fool the Eternal Empire. it's really a kill room. past that you will find the bottom floor is alliance neutral. czerka corp runs the production facility and produces warbots to compliment your resistance efforts against the Eternal Empire. The upper level is more sith oriented and only the darkest are permitted - all others will perish if they pursue entry.

Nar Shadda - my warriors place. the entry is for bounty requisition and turn in. why scour the galaxy when u can pay ppl to hunt for you? the upper levels include medical, R&R and vault room. Lower levels include the Traders Market where the jawas trade for resources. don't get hustled. Last room is imperial command with live space battle.

Coruscant - Jedi theme. was going for elegance. this stronghold has recently gone under major renovations and is now very different - for the better. it is under a full jedi theme with rebel fighter pilots in the bay. regardless - you can see the theme idea in this video. the last 3 rooms in this video were conference rooms dedicated so each of the 3 factions could convene with a representative of the jedi order.

Anyway - maybe you guys can get some ideas and if youd like to see them in game for a tour just hollar. they have been updated and are actually nicer now :/

Here are a few that have been updated recently but you'll get the idea at least of each theme.

DK - my assassins stronghold. it is a chamber of deception. the entry room is a facade to fool the Eternal Empire. it's really a kill room. past that you will find the bottom floor is alliance neutral. czerka corp runs the production facility and produces warbots to compliment your resistance efforts against the Eternal Empire. The upper level is more sith oriented and only the darkest are permitted - all others will perish if they pursue entry.

Nar Shadda - my warriors place. the entry is for bounty requisition and turn in. why scour the galaxy when u can pay ppl to hunt for you? the upper levels include medical, R&R and vault room. Lower levels include the Traders Market where the jawas trade for resources. don't get hustled. Last room is imperial command with live space battle.

Coruscant - Jedi theme. was going for elegance. this stronghold has recently gone under major renovations and is now very different - for the better. it is under a full jedi theme with rebel fighter pilots in the bay. regardless - you can see the theme idea in this video. the last 3 rooms in this video were conference rooms dedicated so each of the 3 factions could convene with a representative of the jedi order.

Anyway - maybe you guys can get some ideas and if youd like to see them in game for a tour just hollar. they have been updated and are actually nicer now :/

I really enjoyed watching those, you have great taste! It's always so interesting seeing how other people decorate their strongholds- you did a few things I never would have even considered! Some of my favorites included the DK foyer, the Jedi hallway, Jedi throne room, and Jedi library.

I'll try and upload a video walkthrough of my DK stronghold tomorrow, but for now here's a link to it on TORD. And here's a quick picture of my Yavin SH - aka "shove all my Zakuulan decos in there until we get a more appropriate sh for them".

Lol, the staircase is awesome. :D

I am not yet at the point where my rooms look natural - I still put too much stuff in. Anyway, here's my Tatooine Stronghold, maybe it helps to get a few ideas for your own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whl_iJ6ar1k

Edit: Improved the disco a little, not done a new video for that yet, so just a screenshot:

https://s18.postimg.org/63sx8jfux/disco2.jpg

Edited by Mongorr

• 5 weeks later...

So I finished my second stronghold and partly re-decorated my first since I really like the idea of going more or less "fully-themed" now.

I tried a smuggler/bounty hunter theme with entertainment, a bazaar and a zoo for Tatooine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_iUAYVjaHw

And a Jedi theme with a bit of Zakuul for some elegance for Coruscant:

(Switch to 720p for good quality)

Hope you like it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...