Can you feel the love tonight

Emburin

Look everyone, a positive thread!!!

Thank you Bioware:

1. For your years of hard work designing and implementing Star Wars The Old Republic

2. For allowing us to experience ToR during one or more of the Beta tests

3. For the honest and open communicaiton in the forums

4. For the 'soft opening' allowing early access for all who preordered

Enjoy a wonderful official release on December 20th! WELL DONE!

I look forward to many exciting and quality hours in game

Look everyone, a positive thread!!!

Thank you Bioware:

1. For your years of hard work designing and implementing Star Wars The Old Republic

2. For allowing us to experience ToR during one or more of the Beta tests

3. For the honest and open communicaiton in the forums

4. For the 'soft opening' allowing early access for all who preordered

Enjoy a wonderful official release on December 20th! WELL DONE!

I look forward to many exciting and quality hours in game

What a brown nosing troll lol.

It really is amazing all the whiners today - and to think, so close to the holidays:)

Me, me, me, me....all about me. Moan, moan, moan. Cry, cry, cry. I want this, you owe me that, I hate this...blah blah blah.

Have some patience please.

This game is a community game, full of many personalities and preferences, and there are many of us who will enjoy playing it regardless of your own negative opinion.

If your so unhappy on Day 1, feel free to design your own 'perfect' game to show us how it's done.

We won't even miss ya!

It really is amazing all the whiners today - and to think, so close to the holidays:)

Me, me, me, me....all about me. Moan, moan, moan. Cry, cry, cry. I want this, you owe me that, I hate this...blah blah blah.

Have some patience please.

This game is a community game, full of many personalities and preferences, and there are many of us who will enjoy playing it regardless of your own negative opinion.

If your so unhappy on Day 1, feel free to design your own 'perfect' game to show us how it's done.

We won't even miss ya!

The perfect game was already made in the 90s. And it's called Chrono Trigger. Either that or Final Fantasy 6. Really a tough call which is #1 & which is #2 there. Depends on my mood I think.