How is everybody celebrating May the 4th?

UlaVii

Celebrate 1 day closer to the Apeiron release of Kotor.

/squee

*SQUEE* :D

On the livestream last night, they ran through the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban. While playng

from KOTOR.

I just about fell out of my chair in fangirling spasms. XD

As for May the 4th? I shall celebrate by...working on my midterm exam for Copyediting. :p And squee'ing my way through Chapter Fourteen of KOTFE, because REPUBLIC COMMANDOS MUSIC, YAAAAAAAAY!

Besides IRL stuff, Hanging out herre in SWTOR and in my Guild <Dark Rage> I just love my guildies.! Hope everyone that reads this thread and post have a wonderful, beautiful May the 4th!! & May the Force be with you! <3 :D:cool::rak_03::csw_yoda:

Easy; Calling in sick, and binge watching the Star Wars movies. The real question is whether to watch in Release order, Episode Order, OR the Machete Order

I'm leaning towards the Release Order but by starting with the last 10 mins of Rogue One to get the ultimate Vader experience. <3 :rak_03:

Happy Star Wars Day everybody and Happy Birthday Nefand, May the 4th be with you :w_big_grin:

Plans for tonight are all set and I can't wait to see how the chat games go. Trialing one of them for use as a regular /g game so very keen to see the outcome. If anybody is joining our party (TRE Imp Fleet 18:00 BST) or anyone elses tonight then please check your storage lockers and bring any fun items:

• Party Jawa's
  • Jawagrams
  • Celebration Mishap Regen
  • Music Therapy Probe Regen
  • Anniversary Fireworks
  • Any Fireworks!
  • Galactic Party Bombs (Corellia / Ilum Social Vendors - Social X)
  • Portable Holo Dancers
  • Tinsel Bombs
  • Imperial & Republic Banners
  • Holo Trees
  • Flare Guns
  • Rhythm Augmentation Droid (Security Key Vendor)

Anybody know if the 3rd Anniversary Firework Launcher can still be donated to guilds as item donations? Our guild ship on ToFN has 10/10 from back then but I can't donate any to our TRE ship via the Personal decorations tab.

Easy; Calling in sick, and binge watching the Star Wars movies. The real question is whether to watch in Release order, Episode Order, OR the Machete Order

I'm leaning towards the Release Order but by starting with the last 10 mins of Rogue One to get the ultimate Vader experience. <3 :rak_03:

I've never seen it myself, but heard myths about the Topher Grace edit of the prequels (He's the guy from That 70's show - he edited and cut them all down to a single 85 minute film). Supposed to make them much more enjoyable

I've never seen it myself, but heard myths about the Topher Grace edit of the prequels (He's the guy from That 70's show - he edited and cut them all down to a single 85 minute film). Supposed to make them much more enjoyable

Informational Linkie with trailer: http://nofilmschool.com/2014/05/topher-grace-star-wars-editor-strikes-back-redux-jedi

Edited by dr_mike