The Solo Scoundrel - The Tanking DPS Healer...

Vicid

So I'm not suggesting that this is viable in big raids but lately I've been soloing chaps that are my level on a hybrid Smugger. (Scrapper Sawbones) (34)

I keep the Sawbone's Hot and the Scrapper Hot rolling on me and I use Defensive Screen and Dodge... I'm able to hold aggro tank the damage heal myself up and deal a ton of DPS.

When you utilize your interrupts as much as possible and through out the occasional Kolto pack when needed I've found it very easy to take on even the toughest mobs.

I bring Ranged DPS with me just for suplimentary damage.

This has also worked wonders for me on Open PVP. When I was 33 I 2v1's a level 30 Inq and a level 32 Merc. My heath never dropped below 80% and I dropped them both in seconds.

So... I'm curious if this is a fluke or if most scoundrels have an easy time soloing Chapms your level? What tactics are you using?

can you post your build so we can see what you are using? I went full scrapper because of world pvp but I have yet to see any and I am level 29 and in the Dune Sea on Tatooine. I might go with some sort of hybrid spec to make my way to 50 easier.

As full scrapper trash mobs die easy, silvers are not too bad but any golds are a rough call even with a tank companion out...

This is going to depend on your level. I used a hybrid for most of my leveling.

I would say the worst levels for a scoundrel are the 20s, your healing isn't good enough to keep your companion up easily and your dps is terrible.

Once you hit the early 30s you will have EMP, which means you can basically heal through anything. Once you hit 36 you get Shoot First/KO which means that a lot of enemies (silver and weaker) will die or be almost dead after your initial combo.

If I had to do it again, I would level Scrapper to Sucker Punch until I could respec to EMP then use that with Risha. At 36-40 respec back to Scrapper if you aren't really liking the healing thing.