The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How do you get a level 70 character to Iokath?

Zafaria

I read if you were level 70 your character could go re-guardless if you did the story. It is not in legacy to purchase and it is not on the map to travel whether on ship or fleet. I wanted to farm mats but can't get there. Anyone know how to get there?

I didn't do the chapters KOTFE or KOTET and don't want to I have 18 characters and I got 1o characters thru all swtor content and just can't do anymore. I want to go farm mats on Iokath and can't get there. Odessen, Rishi, etc has a travel you can buy and get there even tho you didn't do the content.

There is only one requirement to be able to access the new story content in 5.2, the character must be level 70.

You do not need to have an active subscription to play the story content, but in order to have a level 70 you must have subscribed since KOTET launched. Also, normal restrictions still apply, so you must be a subscriber to access the Gods from the Machine Operation.

The character does not need to have completed KOTFE or KOTET to play the new story. However, it is highly recommended that you have. There will be spoilers to those storylines if you have not played them. Also, if you have not completed KOTFE and KOTET, default choices will be assumed in the new storyline which may not match your preference.

Playing Iokath will not affect your KOTFE or KOTET gameplay in any way (such as advancing the story, etc).

To launch the new storyline, head to your ship’s Mission terminal where you can accept the Mission “The Forgotten World.”

http://dulfy.net/2017/03/27/swtor-accessing-iokath-5-2/