Gods of the Machine Progression Board

At the risk of starting the 2nd Great Salt War of the Swtor Forums (Or is it 3rd? I don't know any more) I would like to make a Board to display the progress guilds have made on Tyth and the other bosses to follow. Obviously SM is super easy, you can pug it easily so this board will be for HM and NiM when it eventually drops.

In order for the kill to be valid please include Server, Faction, Guild Name and a Screenshot proving its on the mode you say it is. (Could be the achievement, could be the loot, or a video, a picture with his health pool shown, etc) If there is proof of (and if anyone cares still) to claim a Server First I would like to be able to include that.

An Example might be like this - Server: Harbinger, Faction: Impside, Guild: <Random Guild Name> Serverfirst/Faction first and then Proof: Prove your kill and or faction/server first here.

I will add guilds to the board as they post. Please try to keep all salt directed away from this forum as my doctor has told me to lower my sodium intake. Thanks ;)

The progress will be very hard to track, especially if you want to have a list "killed with crystal" and one "killed without crystal".

But I very much appreciate the work you are willing to put into maintaining a thread like this so here is our entry:

The-Force, Republic, Server: T3-M4

Tyth 16m HC

Tyth 8m HC

Server: Jedi Covenant, Faction: Impside, Guild: <Nekawa>, Group: Power Rangers

Video:

Think it's server first, but cannot confirm 100%. We asked around a bit on fleet yesterday after downing it, and the good guild out there didn't seem to have down it yet.

Server: Jedi Covenant, Faction: Impside, Guild: <Nekawa>, Group: Power Rangers

Video:

Think it's server first, but cannot confirm 100%. We asked around a bit on fleet yesterday after downing it, and the good guild out there didn't seem to have down it yet.

Pretty sure it's server first, the few other prominent guilds on JC that I know haven't killed it to my knowledge. A few have gotten close, but not killed it. Grats on the kill.

After more detailed inquiry on VC, I can also confirm 100% here: The CorSo Kill was a server first.

Congratulations to corso

Thanks.

Although a serverfirst, especially for HM, and on VC doesn't mean much. :)

Regarding T3-M4, I also heard of a random group, clearing it on Thursday night (between Thursday & Wednsday). Maybe s.o. of this group can clear that up.

http://imgur.com/a/nNfIW

This is the earliest kill on T3-M4 I am aware of.

Wednesday 00:14am GMT+2

The random group you are talking about consisted of 4 The-Force players, some ex-members and friends.

He's referring to the NiM buff crystal that will make it hard to track legit kills outside of full length videos when Master Mode Tyth is launched.

I'm sorry, I must be having a brain fart right now because I still don't quite understand. And just to clarify, the crystal has nothing to do with HM right?

That is correct.

There is a item you can craft (the Crystal of Nightmare Fury) using flagship plans and old exotic mats (the schematic can be bought with Gree event currency) that will raise the health, damage, and healing of whoever uses by 20% each. But it can only be used in NiM (Master Mode). As you can imagine, the existence of this makes tracking progression a little more difficult, as a group could beat it Day 1, but they beat it by using an insane boost to do so. While it is still impressive to beat it, it is considered by many to not be true "progression" as it lets you slack off on a lot of the checks that Master Mode otherwise requires.

That is correct.

There is a item you can craft (the Crystal of Nightmare Fury) using flagship plans and old exotic mats (the schematic can be bought with Gree event currency) that will raise the health, damage, and healing of whoever uses by 20% each. But it can only be used in NiM (Master Mode). As you can imagine, the existence of this makes tracking progression a little more difficult, as a group could beat it Day 1, but they beat it by using an insane boost to do so. While it is still impressive to beat it, it is considered by many to not be true "progression" as it lets you slack off on a lot of the checks that Master Mode otherwise requires.

Ah, thank you. I understand now. And wow, 20% damage and healing is pretty substantial. That could definitely cheese through a few mechanics.

Nice to see someone making a list of it :)

Sadly no clear yet here.

But in order to smooth the transition you might want to call it HM / VM & MM / NiM.

I know we all like the old names of SM, HM and NiM but clinging to the past isn't needed and eventually we will call it VM and MM anyways.

We are all calling the easiest mode SM afterall. Which technically should be called NM (as in normal mode) which was the name before the namechange to SM.

• 2 weeks later...
Tyth is dying a lot in the last days. Some semi-progression-groups have gotten their first-kills and the boss is moving to farm-status for the top-level-groups. It's time for the next boss/master mode!

Well there is a difference of doing the boss every week on PTS and then killing it on live in few pulls and not being on PTS and learning it all from day of release. Especially when people come back from other games and start gearing with new system :D

He's waiting until Tragic Heroes kills it to update it m8.

No actually I've just been busy with finals and work I haven't had time to play let alone update this. Sorry :(

And yeah Auro I realized I didn't get the name of the operation right XD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.