Help in getting game to work Please

wrathofkhan

I have had to move the the game which I have been playing fine for over a year to another drive.

I have tried running launcher & fix launcher from the original electronic Arts / bioware / star wars the old republic in the c: drive. The actual game is in the D: now drive but all I keep getting is

"The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the latest updates on the status of this service"

Obviously I have the full game now on the D: drive but what do I do to now get the game to run in this new drive.

Thank you all

Did you change the shortcut links to the D drive?

I move mine a lot and on multiple computers, download it once then thumb drive the files over.

Never had this issue.

Have you tried to download a new launcher? It can help fix odd errors at times

You're running launcher.exe off the D drive, right?

I have had to move the the game which I have been playing fine for over a year to another drive.

I have tried running launcher & fix launcher from the original electronic Arts / bioware / star wars the old republic in the c: drive. The actual game is in the D: now drive but all I keep getting is

"The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the latest updates on the status of this service"

Obviously I have the full game now on the D: drive but what do I do to now get the game to run in this new drive.

Thank you all

I had this and I had to reinstall, I know that sucks as an option but I literally spent a week trying to get it running when I moved it from my Disc drive to my new SSD. Try other options first.....but that may be what you need to do.

Did you change the shortcut links to the D drive?

I move mine a lot and on multiple computers, download it once then thumb drive the files over.

Never had this issue.

Have you tried to download a new launcher? It can help fix odd errors at times

You're running launcher.exe off the D drive, right?

Ahhhh Thank you, with your help I realised I needed to use the launcher on the D drive